Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 789. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
btw guys. tonight i will have a big blackcoin announcement. I've managed a exclusive product merchant to accept blackcoin. Will post more about it tonight.

It would be better to post this now , FUD wave number 100 is coming to hit the markets again from china.
in defi we trust

Yea right. Look at my past posts. I call buys and people who act quick make bank. Before you start calling people a scammer you should look into their past post history. I've never given bad advice.

So you never made a bad trade? Why aren't you the richest man on the planet?

I've lost on trades. But I limit my loses and bet on what I feel are sure things. As Gordon would say, most people on here are just throwing darts at a board.

I'm not the richest man on the planet but I'd wager I hold more BTC than you by perhaps 2-3 0s

You don't have to take my advice. Feel free to watch from the sidelines.

Signed message of a wallet holding 10000 btc or it didn't happen Smiley

Yea... This wallet.  Riiiiight.

prove it by dumping one btc here

15MsmV778A9ZRKF7cep9BSgYHJ6LuHUNn8

if you really have hordes of btc you should donate

Let's make it more interesting , if we are jerks and don't deserve the coin , how about he donates to wikileaks 5.87523 BTC , That should be a piece of cake for him and we can fallow the transaction.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

Yea right. Look at my past posts. I call buys and people who act quick make bank. Before you start calling people a scammer you should look into their past post history. I've never given bad advice.

I've lost on trades. But I limit my loses and bet on what I feel are sure things. As Gordon would say, most people on here are just throwing darts at a board.

I'm not the richest man on the planet but I'd wager I hold more BTC than you by perhaps 2-3 0s

Donate to who?  You?  Why?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Capitulation phase, despair coming soon.

It's the same with every coin.

+1

thanks, a guy who don't troll or say "sell sell sell "

It seems every coin or stock likes this

Hey man, this coin is new and a bubble can take month ! We are just in bear trap Smiley
Activity: 94
btw guys. tonight i will have a big blackcoin announcement. I've managed a exclusive product merchant to accept blackcoin. Will post more about it tonight.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
A Little Bit of History

In the past 4 days I have been seeing a lot of new faces, and I think everyone here is happy we have new people on board. The new wave of people using BlackCoin makes the coin stronger. Many of the people who invested in BlackCoin above 10,000 sat did so because of the sudden rise in volume and they wanted to ride the BlackCoin elevator to the top. Many of these people have no idea about BlackCoin or the recent trends we have experienced. BlackCoin has experienced similar sell offs and BlackCoin has always bounced back higher than the previous level. A lot of people who bought/mined below 10,000 cashed out at the height of trading and that is perfect! Now there are more coins spread more evenly amongst holders, and each time we rise to new heights there will be similar sell offs. Today @ 9AM EST I will give an update on the media blitz we are planning to start in the next 24 hours.
in defi we trust

I bet that you don't even have a clue how to sign a message Smiley
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
congrats to the multipool devs for their so called strategy.

This is officially a sinking ship for not knowing how to fuckin handle 120 BTC a day i even wonder where the fuck those btc went.

Yeah right.

I even hand out some free mining power, but it seems they don't want it.
I invested all my 7,8 BTC in this coin and now i have an estimate of 1,6 .If i loose it all here it will be my last cryptotrade ever for sure.

On the other hand, I made about 12 btc profit at the same time and that's after buying back almost all of the coins that I sold in the first place. This is what happens when you try to ride a wave like this... you'll either get smashed against the reef or have one hell of a ride! It's a risk; you should have known that.

If you want to make a play today buy MRC. Tomorrow you can thank me. Just a little hand out to those who lost with BC today. My info is solid. Look at my past posts on buy tips and check my twitter. It will pay off.

Thanks for the advice! Hope i will see the sun again after this storm.I knew the risk ..i'm not an ocasional trader but this coin really hipnotized me  Sad.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

in defi we trust
BC is fine actually if you stop look at it too narrow.
Some poor guy here told that he took profit and gonna pump DOGE. That's fine - multipool will suck it back. We just need some time. Wink

Btw, I have few mln DOGE too but price over 100 is too much for that fun coin, imo.

And one more idea.
BC is ideal for quick transfers like exchange arbitrage for example. I can't imagine waiting for BTC anymore to do this. I wonder if anyone use it this way?

Let's be honest , for somebody quick and with funds available on cryptsy  it was a pleasure to join the doge pump in the morning.
Activity: 101
This is the best time to mine at blackcoin multi pool.  Lots of coins to be had.  
Activity: 154
lol guys

stop the cry

i lost 211 bitcoins in the last 2 days that i could've cashed out at 90k satoshi

and i dont give a shit

because i believe in blackcoin and 1 day im happy that i didnt sold because im the richest guy on the planet while others still work at mcdonalds

You never cashed out, so you never lost it. Smiley
Activity: 126
It will probably stay around 15000sats until the weekend when it will be pumped again, whales will take this opportunity to grab cheap BCs and dump them at 100k sats later on.

So what are hoping and relying on for the future and stability of this coin is to wait for the pump and dump whales? Yes?

Well, I am waiting for the freaking multipool to work since it is the key for the success of Blackcoin and with it to bring more miners and investors to push the market up!!!
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

in defi we trust

He is. He is so rich that he has a ton of free time and has gifted us with his genius.

Yes that's it. Want me to send you a BTC just for fun?  They're just coins.
go ahead
13sNNo8jUBdjCvnLJjgyWfRgR2JSQFjHVs
 Grin

Honestly I would. But you weren't exactly nice. And you forgot to say please.

When you have a BTC wallet with 300+ BTC on it one coin doesn't seem like so much. Not even including alt coin holdings.

Work hard, and be polite. You may get there.

300 btc and you're acting like goat and rpietila ?
Oh god.. please
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
BC is fine actually if you stop look at it too narrow.
Some poor guy here told that he took profit and gonna pump DOGE. That's fine - multipool will suck it back. We just need some time. Wink

Btw, I have few mln DOGE too but price over 100 is too much for that fun coin, imo.

And one more idea.
BC is ideal for quick transfers like exchange arbitrage for example. I can't imagine waiting for BTC anymore to do this. I wonder if anyone use it this way?
Activity: 105
I was one day not online so i missed the action. My highest buy was at 10k sat but i dont care i wont sell my coins. I will keep supporting and searching for merchants to accept BC. Never be a panic seller. There are two rules what i learned from Warren Buffet: 1. Never lose money money 2. Go back to number one. Keep that in  your mind and everything will going to be alright. Cool
in defi we trust

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Jup the CryptoUnderworld! Full of poor souls! Tryed to make a buck but instead burned alive! Now they are wandering around like undead people hope that someone hear there voice and care for them,but just get Ignored!  Grin

Altcoin ZOMBIES!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

He is. He is so rich that he has a ton of free time and has gifted us with his genius.

Yes that's it. Want me to send you a BTC just for fun?  They're just coins.
go ahead
13sNNo8jUBdjCvnLJjgyWfRgR2JSQFjHVs
 Grin
Honestly I would. But you weren't exactly nice. And you forgot to say please.

When you have a BTC wallet with 300+ BTC on it one coin doesn't seem like so much. Not even including alt coin holdings.

Work hard, and be polite. You may get there.
I actually did not say anything if i remember correctly.
But hey, its not as if i took that for serious  Cheesy
Jump to: