Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 791. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
why did the coin go up? and why its coming down?

Whales pumped and then dumped it.

More like fear and greed taking hold.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I've lost half my BTC i would/could affort to put in BC, BUT! i'va gained 375% in BC by selling tot high buyers (at that time) en stealing it form the weaker hands
But why complain? i'm up in BC i'm waiting for the next big pump and then do it all over again
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Whales pumped and then dumped it.
legendary

Omg really? Read a book on market dynamics.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
legendary
I invested all my 7,8 BTC in this coin and now i have an estimate of 1,6 .If i loose it all here it will be my last cryptotrade ever for sure.

On the other hand, I made about 12 btc profit at the same time and that's after buying back almost all of the coins that I sold in the first place. This is what happens when you try to ride a wave like this... you'll either get smashed against the reef or have one hell of a ride! It's a risk; you should have known that.

If you want to make a play today buy MRC. Tomorrow you can thank me. Just a little hand out to those who lost with BC today. My info is solid. Look at my past posts on buy tips and check my twitter. It will pay off.

You posted this 41m ago on Twitter:

Nice #blackcoin dip! Buy quick it's gonna be short!

So, which is it mate?

busted! haha another scammer

Yea right. Look at my past posts. I call buys and people who act quick make bank. Before you start calling people a scammer you should look into their past post history. I've never given bad advice.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
congrats to the multipool devs for their so called strategy.

This is officially a sinking ship for not knowing how to fuckin handle 120 BTC a day i even wonder where the fuck those btc went.
Go away...
Pool was making 20-40BTC by preasure and volume was 8000BTC Cheesy...
And about what pool strategy we are talking about now...
Some people want payouts "now".

For multi pool during pump should be option build wall on price lvl when pump started that is all Tongue...
after pump wall slowly is moving up easy solution.
It should be on.
legendary
I invested all my 7,8 BTC in this coin and now i have an estimate of 1,6 .If i loose it all here it will be my last cryptotrade ever for sure.

On the other hand, I made about 12 btc profit at the same time and that's after buying back almost all of the coins that I sold in the first place. This is what happens when you try to ride a wave like this... you'll either get smashed against the reef or have one hell of a ride! It's a risk; you should have known that.

If you want to make a play today buy MRC. Tomorrow you can thank me. Just a little hand out to those who lost with BC today. My info is solid. Look at my past posts on buy tips and check my twitter. It will pay off.

So, which is it mate?

Both. BC is already coming back up and MRC is the buy for today. Thank me tomorrow.
Activity: 126
This will never bounce back anytime soon if ever to 90k because there are to many bagholders now!!! Only a mad man would buy to a legion of people waiting to dump their coins when it reaches the price that they have bought in!!!
The only hope is for that multipool to do what is supposed to make the difference of this coin from other coins!!! And to be honest I don't see the multipool fulfilling what it is supposed to do which is to push the market up!!!
It feels like that this was one of the biggest Pump and Dump scheme in the history of cryptocurrency!!!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
When prices are low, the multi pool is much, much more effective.  The multi pool can handle the volume at these prices.  No worries.

When will we see that effect then?
Activity: 154

So, which is it mate?

busted! haha another scammer
Activity: 101
When prices are low, the multi pool is much, much more effective.  The multi pool can handle the volume at these prices.  No worries.

I woke up to a 4.8 BTC portfolio value increase yesterday - then went to make a coffee to find it had dropped from 86K to 62K lol thought it was just a blip. Then went to work, came home, fuckin 33K LOL Now this 24 hours later - I actually am passed giving a damn now - I have lost so much money in the last 48 hours it's comical.

Just a little interesting fact - FAC is also down about 85% like us. Clearly the guys who pumped us up were in control of that one as well - from 5850 to 1500 in 36 Hours LOL I know we give the other coins shit but that was a pretty cool idea with FAC and its a shame the manipulative fucks got their claws into it - spent some time on their forums while I was vested in it - good people.

Activity: 95

So, which is it mate?
legendary

This is officially a sinking ship for not knowing how to fuckin handle 120 BTC a day i even wonder where the fuck those btc went.

Yeah right.

I even hand out some free mining power, but it seems they don't want it.

Yeah right.

I even hand out some free mining power, but it seems they don't want it.
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

Sounds like you bought in thinking you could chase gains. Wrong move. Buy on crashes.

This always works....

Be greedy when others are fearful, and be fearful when others are greedy.  Be the black sheep.

Holding and buying
legendary

Activity: 236
¿ʇɐɥʍ

legendary
This will continue for the rest of the day and probably settling around 5k.

And then bounce big time over next week.
Jump to: