Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 792. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
this is how it usually happens with crypto's; a quick moon, then a low for a couple of days burning all the people who bought way up high, then it shoots up again... come on guys you can't expect something to give you free profit all day everyday, lows will occur, just relax and do something productive.

Smiley

Hope so, although I got burnt by Maxcoin  Angry
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
This will continue for the rest of the day and probably settling around 5k.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
Just placed 10k buy orders at 11, 10, 9, 8, and 7!

Buying all the way down this is the best sunrise ever! And I hate mornings!!!

Glad I'm up!

Wink
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
I invested all my 7,8 BTC in this coin and now i have an estimate of 1,6 .If i loose it all here it will be my last cryptotrade ever for sure.

Sounds like you bought in thinking you could chase gains. Wrong move. Buy on crashes.

This always works....

Be greedy when others are fearful, and be fearful when others are greedy.  Be the black sheep.

Altcoin trading is high risky..
legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
this is how it usually happens with crypto's; a quick moon, then a low for a couple of days burning all the people who bought way up high, then it shoots up again... come on guys you can't expect something to give you free profit all day everyday, lows will occur, just relax and do something productive.

Smiley
Activity: 54
a lot of rage hahahaha get over it. It will go back up.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
no single buy order on 10 000 lol
Activity: 112
jep they want to destroy that coin! still holding and buying more!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
This is without any shadow of a doubt one maybe two 'Million coin' whales dumping everything they have. No one in their right mind would dump this low - There comes a point when you go past the 'dump for a loss'  mentality and into the 'may as well hold em til 1 sat'. Most of us have lost so much buy now that it really aint worth cashing out now. An 80% reduction value is the sort of thing a rational person who say "fuck it, I'll put em away in the wallet and forget about them for a while". To sell and cash out a loss right now (unless you mined a million for next to nothing) is just plain dumb.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Its likely to settle at 9-12K for a longer term, but you can expect rapid movements to continue in short term.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
At this rate this is going below 10 000 SAT
www.gamebet.gg
down to fukin 12000 SAT, its a fire sale fkin congrats.
legendary
I invested all my 7,8 BTC in this coin and now i have an estimate of 1,6 .If i loose it all here it will be my last cryptotrade ever for sure.

Sounds like you bought in thinking you could chase gains. Wrong move. Buy on crashes.

This always works....

Be greedy when others are fearful, and be fearful when others are greedy.  Be the black sheep.
Activity: 58
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I'm saying nothing

wow very nice.. is that a giveaway? haha

Well the picture is free...   Grin You can find out how much they really cost in black ceramic in my link.  Wink
legendary
I'm just continuing to buy into the dip. BTC is WAY up. BC is WAY down. It's gonna equalize back up. Awesome shakedown and great buy opportunity. Just nabbed 40k more under 15000!
www.gamebet.gg
congrats to the multipool devs for their so called strategy.

This is officially a sinking ship for not knowing how to fuckin handle 120 BTC a day i even wonder where the fuck those btc went.
Activity: 70
It's going down, I'm shouting timber  Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
one thing is sure there it's not big sales or buys if you look at the orders on cryptsy
Activity: 19
Capitulation phase, despair coming soon.

http://fixwillpower.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/bubble.jpg

http://i.cubeupload.com/Yq4RRd.png

It's the same with every coin.

+1

thanks, a guy who don't troll or say "sell sell sell "
Jump to: