Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 790. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Capitulation phase, despair coming soon.

It's the same with every coin.

+1

thanks, a guy who don't troll or say "sell sell sell "

It seems every coin or stock likes this
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

Yea right. Look at my past posts. I call buys and people who act quick make bank. Before you start calling people a scammer you should look into their past post history. I've never given bad advice.

So you never made a bad trade? Why aren't you the richest man on the planet?

He is. He is so rich that he has a ton of free time and has gifted us with his genius.

Yes that's it. Want me to send you a BTC just for fun?  They're just coins.
go ahead
13sNNo8jUBdjCvnLJjgyWfRgR2JSQFjHVs
 Grin

Honestly I would. But you weren't exactly nice. And you forgot to say please.

When you have a BTC wallet with 300+ BTC on it one coin doesn't seem like so much. Not even including alt coin holdings.

Work hard, and be polite. You may get there.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
lol guys

stop the cry

i lost 211 bitcoins in the last 2 days that i could've cashed out at 90k satoshi

and i dont give a shit

because i believe in blackcoin and 1 day im happy that i didnt sold because im the richest guy on the planet while others still work at mcdonalds

Ohh boy...
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
I invested all my 7,8 BTC in this coin and now i have an estimate of 1,6 .If i loose it all here it will be my last cryptotrade ever for sure.

On the other hand, I made about 12 btc profit at the same time and that's after buying back almost all of the coins that I sold in the first place. This is what happens when you try to ride a wave like this... you'll either get smashed against the reef or have one hell of a ride! It's a risk; you should have known that.

If you want to make a play today buy MRC. Tomorrow you can thank me. Just a little hand out to those who lost with BC today. My info is solid. Look at my past posts on buy tips and check my twitter. It will pay off.

You posted this 41m ago on Twitter:

Nice #blackcoin dip! Buy quick it's gonna be short!

So, which is it mate?

busted! haha another scammer

Yea right. Look at my past posts. I call buys and people who act quick make bank. Before you start calling people a scammer you should look into their past post history. I've never given bad advice.

I was trying sell 500k@4 MRC for 1 month mayby Cheesy...
I think i will stay with BC
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

He is. He is so rich that he has a ton of free time and has gifted us with his genius.

go ahead
 Grin

Waiting for this Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

go ahead
 Grin

Yeah, and for me please 1AZaf6L3EjmbAvWUUyzJwK1BtbNPT4Ry8B   Cool
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

you're wrong.. btc is not a coin..

Coin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coin‎
Coins are pieces of hard material used primarily as a medium of exchange or legal tender.

i dont see btc is made of hard material  Tongue
Activity: 248
Merit: 250

Better put a 3 digit buy wall on BC around 15k, maybe it changes the trend.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
lol guys

stop the cry

i lost 211 bitcoins in the last 2 days that i could've cashed out at 90k satoshi

and i dont give a shit

because i believe in blackcoin and 1 day im happy that i didnt sold because im the richest guy on the planet while others still work at mcdonalds
Activity: 4
It will probably stay around 15000sats until the weekend when it will be pumped again, whales will take this opportunity to grab cheap BCs and dump them at 100k sats later on.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

go ahead
 Grin
legendary

Activity: 47
why did the coin go up? and why its coming down?

its a toss coin... the coin goes up when it was tossed and probly now its going down...

thats the real meaning of market.. whether you get in when its going up make profit until it reaches peak and probably you will get scared when you get in  and its going down

but you will need to wait again for the next toss (or you call it wave) ... but it matters how high it will be toss up next
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
CS Student - BC Logo Guy

legendary

I've lost on trades. But I limit my loses and bet on what I feel are sure things. As Gordon would say, most people on here are just throwing darts at a board.

I'm not the richest man on the planet but I'd wager I hold more BTC than you by perhaps 2-3 0s

You don't have to take my advice. Feel free to watch from the sidelines.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
This will never bounce back anytime soon if ever to 90k because there are to many bagholders now!!! Only a mad man would buy to a legion of people waiting to dump their coins when it reaches the price that they have bought in!!!
The only hope is for that multipool to do what is supposed to make the difference of this coin from other coins!!! And to be honest I don't see the multipool fulfilling what it is supposed to do which is to push the market up!!!
It feels like that this was one of the biggest Pump and Dump scheme in the history of cryptocurrency!!!
we will see , the market will tell.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
why did the coin go up? and why its coming down?

Whales pumped and then dumped it.

About 10 of top 80 sold some. I know it because I didn't and now I'm about 10 positions up Wink
legendary
I've lost half my BTC i would/could affort to put in BC, BUT! i'va gained 75% in BC by selling tot high buyers (at that time) en stealing it form the weaker hands
But why complain? i'm up in BC i'm waiting for the next big pump and then do it all over again

So you're a buy high kind of guy. Wink
Activity: 33
http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=SG&v=BDgcc5Sif3k&hl=en-GB

rocky balboa = me
apollo creed = blackcoin
ivan drago = trolls
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Jump to: