Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 800. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Someone just woke up. Orderbook activity increasing...just saw a 55BTC sellwall for a few seconds and cancelled immediatley.

Big whales wanna cheap bc.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
You can say what you want about fake orders or what have you but at the end of the day, a new 24 low is bearish. You have to imagine when most Westerners wake up, they will see the new lows and really question where the support lies. Wouldn't surprise me a bit to see a retest of 10k.

This is precisely why I questioned how fast the initial move up was and how it was coming across as P&D'y. Such swift moves up lead to excruciating drops down since there isn't enough time to consolidate and churn volume for support levels.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Aha preparing for the mini-pump ?
Activity: 294
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
someone put and and pulled a 55 btc sell wall at like 18000 and when it got eaten into a bit was gone in a flash. Don't panic. Someone's definitely trying to get in cheap right now.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I bought @ 8k,15k,35k,75k I'm holding all of it and every chance I get I buy more instantly no matter what the price is.
Activity: 154
Someone just woke up. Orderbook activity increasing...just saw a 55BTC sellwall for a few seconds and cancelled immediatley.
Don't panic sell or you'll kill yourself later. Take it from a vet.

+1
Activity: 112
Activity: 238
There are fake Buy orders all the way down from 3000 Satoshi probably even further.  DO NOT BE FOOLED DO NOT BUY IN RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!  

Personally I sold everything around 30k and plan to buy back in after it hits the floor which it will very soon, (yes I wish I sold higher like many, but hey owell, those of us who didn't lets get in on the next pump). If you sell now you won't lose because when you buy back in later you will end up with more shares than you have right now.  That is how it works.  Selling at a lower price than you paid doesn't make you lose if you buy back in later after the price drops more.  All that matters is the number of shares that you have.  Not the prices at which you buy and sell.  But the number of shares you accumulate through buying and selling at the right times.

This is not any kind of manipulation on my part.  Just some friendly advice.  Be careful guys, do as you will, but think smart.  This coin is going to crash and crash hard.  Then the cycle will start all over again.  You can hold your coins and pray for the gods of a bounce back, or you can increase the number of coins you have by doing some wise trades. Then if the price doesn't go as high as you hoped, the increase in the coins you have will level you off.  This is some very wise advice that 98% of the population are not even aware of.
Activity: 322
Don't panic sell or you'll kill yourself later. Take it from a vet.

If you short you need to be quick and have a good feel for the order book.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Aaaand ignored.
Activity: 784
total disaster..i even bought again at 24k  Angry

Can lose a lot of money quick at these low prices.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
total disaster..i even bought again at 24k  Angry
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
who is dumping!

Looks like panic sale, not dumping IMO
Activity: 196
Back to 9k a big fuck you to everyone in this community who kept talking big about this coin. Blackcoin=Vertcoin 2.0
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
Mornin everyone i have an answer from gyft.com they say:

APR 15, 2014  |  04:42PM PDT
Krystle L replied:
Hey!

Thank you for using gyft!

If Bitpay starts to accept it, we will! You may want to reach out to them as well. Smiley
Thanks!
Gyft Team

now we have to ask bitpay to add us!! This is work!! ^^

AND PLEASE IGNORE THE TROLLS!

Welp, we need an ambassador to approach bitpay I guess. Maybe mentioning the fact that blackcoin will be on the moolah platform (I think?) as well as coinkite.

Does anyone know if we'll be able to buy blackcoin on the Moolah atms when they become available by the way?
Whale is having a break at the Bahamas? Orderbook is rather thin on both sides now.
Activity: 112
your mother maybe?
Activity: 196
Activity: 61
I'll use crypto to buy a Fiat
edit: Are there plans to add cpu coins to the pool? I realize they're not really profitable. But it's much easier to set up a cpu mining program (basically just needs threads) and would be better for introducing noobies.
Yeah, the addition of CPU mining coins would be great. I got several Xeon E3 1240v3 mostly idling around, letting them work with scrypt cpu miner would be nonsense if i am not wrong. Or did that thing improve?

You are not wrong... on a good day you'd get the same hashrate as a $200 GPU and spend 5X the power to get it. Cheesy

EDIT - from ALL of them I mean... a single Xeon wouldn't come close to a $200 GPU. Smiley
yip, that's what i thought, thanks for confirming. Didn't follow the development of CPU scrypt recently, but (being professional coder myself) i do not see too much potential for improvement there. Algorythmn must be designed for "CPU only" to make sense...

Multipool with e.g. MemoryCoin could make sense, that is said to be still profitable with CPU mining iirc.

Would have to be more than just Memory Coin... It has about 2-3BTCs of daily volume.
Jump to: