Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 795. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
down she goes, 15k here we come.

your m goes down my pants! every night!  Cheesy troll harder!

You just don't know a dead horse when you see one.
Activity: 112

your m goes down my pants! every night!  Cheesy troll harder!
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
Dailymodo:

We can't atm, a buy wall 'option' will be available in V2 but it's going to work a little bit differently. Since there is no good way to track shares that go into buy wall and when it is honest to pay them out etc we have another idea about it right now:

We want to merge the Foundation Donation with the Buy Wall function basicly. You donate 1-5% of your hashes to the Buy Wall / Donation fund and we grow it, put up the buy wall and the Foundation only gets the BC at the moment it gets eaten.

Using 40% of all hashes to create a buy wall would drop daily profitability so low that miners would skin us alive. We need the miners to be happy thus we will not do this. The above option is being considered.

1-5% means that you would need at least 10 days to collect some significant amount for wall. I would like to see that as option, so if I want invest more in wall let'me choose that, I would put 50% for 2 days and after that on 5%. That way we could have wall up much faster.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100

START BUILDING:

Project Accept BlackCoin.

One of the things that make an altcoin important is merchant acceptance. To help with this we want to ask the community to do some footwork. Of course, this is BlackCoin and we will provide you with a prize if you succeed in converting a merchant to a BlackCoin merchant.

The fund is 20,000 BC big, and it will be given out in the following fashion:

500 BC - If you convert a new Brick & Mortar shop to a CoinKite client that accepts BlackCoin
300 BC - For new ‘high value’ merchants that do not yet accept any Crypto
200 BC - For new merchants that either do not yet accept any Crypto or only accept BTC at the moment
50 BC - For new merchants that accept several sorts of Crypto’s already.

These bounties are for the person that converts these merchants, not for the merchants themselves unless they themselves decide to add BlackCoin to their store. However, you can share your bounty with the merchant you add if you wish.

Proof has to be provided in the form of e-mails etc. These can be printscreens shown to Soepkip in the ##blackcoin channel on IRC or in PM here on BTCTalk.

* ‘high value’ means a high ranking in their field, a store that is popular within it’s product group.
* http://www.blackcoin.co/update-2/accepted-here-signs/ ← Signs for merchants.
* http://www.coinpayments.net is the currently the only payment processor for BlackCoin.
* http://www.coinkite.com will support BlackCoin come June 1st!
** ALL SUBMISSIONS ON APPROVAL BASIS **

2800 of 20,000 has been used so far!

Mister Community manager, can you check your PM. i want to discuss some ideas. thanks
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
what undead do not understand is that if they did not sell at these low prices we would not be this low in the first place^^
Jup the CryptoUnderworld! Full of poor souls! Tryed to make a buck but instead burned alive! Now they are wandering around like undead people hope that someone hear there voice and care for them,but just get Ignored!  Grin
Sorry but whoever still thinks that bc will recover soon , you are wrong. I dont want to influence you but , its time to sell before you lose everything.

Agree this coin allready DEAD

Looks like you are very frustrated,of course you are ugly and stinky too...pls go away and destroy the real financial system and not the cryptoworld!!! Thx

hansolo93 has no money, no crypto. He is just here to troll Wink
Funny Whitecoin quote here.  Grin

Wallet doesn't work... upon opening.. 'unable to bind 0.0.0.0:15714 on this computer, Whitecoin is probably already running'

Followed by

'Failed to listen on any port. Use -listen=0 if you want this.

Do you have a Blackcoin wallet that is already running? Because i had the same issue. Apparently you can only have one open. Blackcoin or Whitecoin.

buhhahahah! Cheesy Copy&paste Coin!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Funny Whitecoin quote here.  Grin

Wallet doesn't work... upon opening.. 'unable to bind 0.0.0.0:15714 on this computer, Whitecoin is probably already running'

Followed by

'Failed to listen on any port. Use -listen=0 if you want this.

Do you have a Blackcoin wallet that is already running? Because i had the same issue. Apparently you can only have one open. Blackcoin or Whitecoin.
New floor will be 10k within 24 hours, volume will gradually drop back to under 200BTC a day on Mintpal. I'm not saying BC doesn't have a future but those are the facts staring you in the face atm.
The problem here is that no one is really buying! People are mining in the Blackcoinmultipool and waiting for that buy pressure from multipool to drive the price up BUT the multipool does not have the flux capacity to push this market up or it is being managed very poorly!!!

Wrong, lot of guys are buying blackcoin because it is cheap for the moment.

We don't want to miss the next boat
Activity: 126
The problem here is that no one is really buying! People are mining in the Blackcoinmultipool and waiting for that buy pressure from multipool to drive the price up BUT the multipool does not have the flux capacity to push this market up or it is being managed very poorly!!!
Stop talking about BC, this coin allready died

Coming from som1 who believe in rabbit and emoticoin lol ur credibility  is 0 my friend.

Blackcoin is still and will be amongst the best coins in the futur.

Aha well done Cheesy
Activity: 266
behold fellow mortals, BlackCoin is the coin of the future. Blackcoin was created by Superior beings to control the human race.

You can either BUY or DIE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQleT6BtCbE#t=40

just remember - the world is inhabited by mortals... LOL

cute mini troll Smiley
Activity: 829

Coming from som1 who believe in rabbit and emoticoin lol ur credibility  is 0 my friend.

Blackcoin is still and will be amongst the best coins in the futur.

Wake up broooo
Stopppp dreaming
this coin allready REST IN PEACE

If it's dead what are you doing here? Oh, you looking to spred some more FUD so you could collect some more lower.
What a TROLOLOLO's
Activity: 819
>>>>>>>>>Whales went to WhiteCoin!<<<<<<<<<

Activity: 140
behold fellow mortals, BlackCoin is the coin of the future. Blackcoin was created by Superior beings to control the human race.

You can either BUY or DIE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQleT6BtCbE#t=40
Activity: 266
Sorry but whoever still thinks that bc will recover soon , you are wrong. I dont want to influence you but , its time to sell before you lose everything.

I disagree 100% and I'm holding. The simple fact is that the coin is dramatically undervalued and the only way to get them is to BUY them. The schmucks with no balls are dumping and  I'm buying at fire sale prices and will reap the benfits in a few weeks or months.

LOL all the way to the bank    Cheesy
Jump to: