Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 808. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
ive made a review and setup guide of Gridseeds - http://fuk.io/how-to-setup-gridseed-dual-asic-miner-on-windows-mac-osx-linux-review-of-gridseed/
this coin is available as donation, and since i have over 1300 people on mailing list.. this may give some heads up to people Smiley feel free to keep me without ads with donations bros!
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
#Blackcoin is the most powerful coin in crypto right now. BUY.

LOL... ok  Roll Eyes
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Whailes have filed ..now price will jump

It's a good sign that all we need for the price to start heading north again is someone with the means to put up a BTC wall. I think the main reason people have been selling is because they are just not sure how low the coin would go before buy support kicked back in and are taking a gamble. Allowing confidence to rebuild seems to be what is required to get us moving again. A very positive sign, people who sold are not going to want to miss the boat back up so will probably think twice about selling low now. They can see that at any point price can jump 20% and leave you having to either wait or buy back in at a loss. Hopefully this will be the beginning of a steady ascent!

I think we need another one or two tests of the low 20's before that 24 hour chart looks like true support, but we are close.
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
Support at 20000 not bad for a few days gain.
Also number of wallets with over 10 coins has jumped
More people, more wealth, almost time to buy back in

about 16000 wallets with BC in them  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1582
And because 3 dollars is my target the bottom is a very relative term.
Activity: 294
I'm holding long term.. but dang the past 3 days chart matches so closely with this one

http://blogs-images.forbes.com/jessecolombo/files/2014/02/stages_bubble.png

We are returning to the mean now..

You do realize that if we are following this path that we are in the "first selloff" phase
legendary

You missed bottom bro. Get in NOW.
Oh I'm still in..
But my 10 btc play money will wait for another wave before it pulls the trigger.
I will always hold on to enough so that a 3 dollar black coin makes me a very happy man
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Activity: 210
Encrypt, copy onto a few different mediums and keep them safe. If you wanna do a cloud backup, encrypt the wallet from the wallet app, then encrypt the wallet file, and then zip/rar it with a very long password and it will be safe to put on a cloud storage service. Print the passwords/decryption keys and keep them safe.
on the refrigerator door they go then...                                                      Roll Eyes

Way to go!
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
would it be the best value to buy before pool pays out for day or after, when miners get there coins?
Activity: 154

It's a good sign that all we need for the price to start heading north again is someone with the means to put up a BTC wall. I think the main reason people have been selling is because they are just not sure how low the coin would go before buy support kicked back in and are taking a gamble. Allowing confidence to rebuild seems to be what is required to get us moving again. A very positive sign, people who sold are not going to want to miss the boat back up so will probably think twice about selling low now. They can see that at any point price can jump 20% and leave you having to either wait or buy back in at a loss. Hopefully this will be the beginning of a steady ascent!
Activity: 322

You missed bottom bro. Get in NOW.
legendary
Activity: 308
Encrypt, copy onto a few different mediums and keep them safe. If you wanna do a cloud backup, encrypt the wallet from the wallet app, then encrypt the wallet file, and then zip/rar it with a very long password and it will be safe to put on a cloud storage service. Print the passwords/decryption keys and keep them safe.
on the refrigerator door they go then...                                                      Roll Eyes
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Oh no the coin is dead!!!

We started at 500 sats in february and now are only 33,000, the coin is dead!!

Oh no, 10,000 btc volume and a new floor which is 3x what the floor was 3 days ago, the coin is dead!

Drop down to the low 20's and rebound up to 33k sats and stable, coin must be dead!!

Steady at number 3 for volume on coinmarket cap for like 2 weeks, oh no must be dead because it is not number one!!!

EVERYBODY THIS COIN IS DEAD BECAUSE IT DID NOT MAKE ME A MILLIONAIRE OVER NIGHT!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!! ALSO IT IS DEAD BECAUSE I WAS NOT SMART ENOUGH TO MINE ANY OR BUY IN EARLY SO I MISSED OUT WHICH MEANS THE COIN IS DEAD!!!

ALSO THIS COIN IS ONLY NUMBER NINE ON COINMARKET CAP EVEN AFTER A BRUTAL DUMP, OH NO!!! SO DEAD!!
I AM SO UPSET AT MYSELF FOR NOT DUMPING IT ALL DURING THE DUMP AND SELLING AT A LOSS BECAUSE IT ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE PRICE OF THIS COIN TO RAISE IN THE FUTURE!!

I JUST LOST EVERYTHING DONATIONS PLEASE HELP ME OUT I HAVE LOST ALL MY WEALTH NOW BECAUSE THIS COIN IS SO DEAD AND I AM A PATHETIC TROLL

FUD FUD FUD TROLL TROLL TROLL

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!!

+1 Is there such a thing as a Troll sticky? They have to read this and can't post anything already in this message?  Smiley
haha this covers most of their posts very well indeed.

hahaha glad you guys liked this, and I think a troll sticky would be perfect, we could just list all the known trolls there like zeta93 or whatever the fuck, and banish people to the sticky if they spread FUD after being asked nicely to stop a few times. It will be like the wall of shame, and everyone would immediately know now to listen to those usernames, it would significantly diminish the mental effect FUD has on newcomers!!!

And that "don't feed the trolls" sign that someone made a few days ago was FUCKING HILARIOUS I seriously cracked up at that for like 3 minutes. You know, the one that is a picture of a zoo and then he drew a few cartoon trolls in and put a sign that says don't feed the trolls...i died...

WHOEVER MADE THAT PLEASE KEEP POSTING IT PERIODICALLY FOR EVERYONE TO SEE. PREFERABLY AFTER SOMEONE FUDS. THAT SHIT IS SERIOUSLY SO FUCKING FUNNY

Excellent idea, we need to show people that are new those that are trolls.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

BlackCoin is maybe the future... I love this coin ! no premine
goodbye bitcoin

what i don't get is how is it energy efficient ? when the multipool is hitting any profitable coin out there. using a lot of electricity
to pay miners with blackcoins+sustaining the coin's virtual market cap - takes a lot of energy

Once the other coins die, (POW) I suppose multipool will die too.  But BC does not need energy to keep its network running secure.

If you thing that china communist government are leaving BTC free there, you are wrong !!! They gonna prohibit and close all fuck BTC, LTC and Alt exchange in few days, and when the news is confirmed, goodbye BTC, and Hello!!! Blackcoin will reign eternal, prepare to see in a few days BTC = U $ 300.00 or less.

Blackcoin already proved to grow into crises of BTC, just wait few days and you will see the shit in BTC, it will be a bloodbath, Blackcoin will skyrocket as you have never seen anything like, you can write it.

Come to blackcoin while you can, or you'll regret it later.
hey guys i am holding a large amount bc. how i can save this 100% safe?
any ideas?

do you think this site is serious? http://paperwallet.ga/BlackCoin/

Jump to: