Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 811. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
You are noobs and you just had B.S. fed to you and you ate it all up and now you have a stomach ache!

Multipools are cancer!

Known to the experienced crypto community as MULTIFOOLS!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Some of you need to dial it back a bit, especially the newcomers. Perception is reality and if you protray the perception that BC is going down, then BC will actually go down.

Hey Iconic; few questions for ya:

Can you elaborate on who these Wall Street Investors were that you were in discussion with and what part they had to play in the dump and now manipulation of our coin? Have you been in communication with them since the dump to get an understanding of their plans for the future? Did you receive any information to suggest that this colossal dump would occur ahead of time?

I have so far lost close to 9 BTC in portfolio value on this coin buying above 65,000 on the basis that your announcements and hype generation were truthful and sincere. I just want to know how far down the rabbit hole goes...

Cheers

+1
Also curious

Buying @ 65000 and blaming Iconic. R u serious !? That was announced what BC was @ 5000.

I was just wondering if those wall street investors dumped or are still holding.. or if they were ever about in the first place, just curious about the whole thing.

I feel the same - I want to know what their story is in this. If all we receive is abuse and mockery in answer to these questions then that is pretty poor.
Activity: 140
Pump is tomorrow, get ready

I know you are trying to help and get everyone excited, but announcing a pump is not going to help. It is great your investors are interested in BlackCoin, it is a very good investment. However, please stop referring to pumps.

You use to love the Pumps.

Fast Growing BURNS!

Yes and I still do...However,  in the past several hours things have gotten out of hand and we need to tone it down and get back to basics. 

I'm not kidding, there will be a huge pump starting tomorrow
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
Press Release Project Update

We still need to raise roughly $400 for our press release. Our first press release was a success and now people are watching BC. Do not lose confidence in BC, are still trading at an all time high. It is very important to keep pumping out the news about BlackCoin so we can continue to grow! 

Please contribute here: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP

125 BC sent  Cool

500 sent !
Some of you need to dial it back a bit, especially the newcomers. Perception is reality and if you protray the perception that BC is going down, then BC will actually go down.

Can you elaborate on who these Wall Street Investors were that you were in discussion with and what part they had to play in the dump and now manipulation of our coin? Have you been in communication with them since the dump to get an understanding of their plans for the future? Did you receive any information to suggest that this colossal dump would occur ahead of time?

I have so far lost close to 9 BTC in portfolio value on this coin buying above 65,000 on the basis that your announcements and hype generation were truthful and sincere. I just want to know how far down the rabbit hole goes...

Cheers

+1
Also curious

Buying @ 65000 and blaming Iconic. R u serious !? That was announced when BC was @ 5000.

I blame no one until the questions are answered.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Blackcoin's biggest problem is all of altcoinland's biggest problem right now: When something shows potential, getrichquickers hop on with crazy panic buys and whales manipulate them out of their money. It's happened so many times already with so many coins.
Yes, this is really the major problem every crypto are facing (except BTC which is big enough to be affected by real life events only).

I don't see any issue to this.
Activity: 294

We still need to raise roughly $400 for our press release. Our first press release was a success and now people are watching BC. Do not lose confidence in BC, are still trading at an all time high. It is very important to keep pumping out the news about BlackCoin so we can continue to grow! 

125 BC sent  Cool
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Cheers

Please. Don't be an asshole.

Im present to you, the blackcoin comunity way of saying hello!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

Cheers

+1
Also curious

Buying @ 65000 and blaming Iconic. R u serious !? That was announced what BC was @ 5000.

I was just wondering if those wall street investors dumped or are still holding.. or if they were ever about in the first place, just curious about the whole thing.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Us and Faircoin are two of the only coins in the red and HARD in the red. It's complete and utter bull shit and all of you who sold deserve to get burned when the whales decide they have got enough of your coins for a third the price they were going at this morning. They are not stupid - they know that if they take it too low then they NEVER make anything on the coin they hold so many of because people will just give up. They have set the floor at 3100 and will push the price up from there. To make money they have to keep the market enticing -Therefore it MUST rebound and rebound hard and fast with a vengeance.

What good are 976,000 Blackcoin if you have elimnated all the people from the market who are prepared to buy them? Think about that.

Good read mate, I think we've done enough. At least we know we can ride it without a guilty conscience. Everyone's getting a good chance to get in.

Yep - Bought 9 BTC worth at 6299-6500. Not even the slightest bit concerned, I know the way these whales think, smart men hold while the rest get turned upside down and shaken out of all their coins. I don't particularly care what the fools on here do with their stash, can't control that, but these 15,741 are mine and they can go fuck themselves! lol
hmm....
and now you lost 16BTC ?...at 60000
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC

Cheers

+1
Also curious

Buying @ 65000 and blaming Iconic. R u serious !? That was announced when BC was @ 5000.

Cheers

1. I want answers, as do most others who invested large sums of BTC into this coin.

2. The question was not directed to you.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Enuone here know any button except sell sell sell..so eaisy to manipulate..everyone acts like a sheep.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
If you thing that china communist government are leaving BTC free there, you are wrong !!! They gonna prohibit and close all BTC and LTC and Alt exchange in few days, and when the news is confirmed, goodbye BTC, and Hello!!! Blackcoin will reign eternal, prepare to see in a few days BTC = U $ 300.00 or less.

Blackcoin already proved to grow into crises of BTC, just wait few days and you will see the shit in BTC, it will be a bloodbath, Blackcoin will skyrocket as you have never seen anything like, you can write it.

Come to blackcoin while you can, or you'll regret it later.

Man, we should stop saying BTC is shit. We are here because of BTC. We will earn lot of money because of BTC value. so stop saying BTC is shit.
Activity: 140
Blackcoin's biggest problem is all of altcoinland's biggest problem right now: When something shows potential, getrichquickers hop on with crazy panic buys and whales manipulate them out of their money. It's happened so many times already with so many coins.
Activity: 126

i wanna give u a muffin brother
Activity: 392

Cheers

At a guess... they saw a parabolic rise and just sat the entire thing out on the sidelines... with the exception of crypto-land I don't see anyone that trades on Wall St. touching that volatility with a 100 ft. pole.  Now in the FCX people out there... you can bet they were in there - unless they avoid all cryptos on principle. Smiley
Activity: 168

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

Cheers

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
25 BTC sell wall, It would be cool to have the multipool just take down these sell walls at once since they drive the rpice continously down.

If there was enough to take them off they wouldnt come back as often. This bc is too easy to manipulate and the multipool seems simply useless now.
Jump to: