Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 812. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Some of you need to dial it back a bit, especially the newcomers. Perception is reality and if you protray the perception that BC is going down, then BC will actually go down.

Hey Iconic; few questions for ya:

Can you elaborate on who these Wall Street Investors were that you were in discussion with and what part they had to play in the dump and now manipulation of our coin? Have you been in communication with them since the dump to get an understanding of their plans for the future? Did you receive any information to suggest that this colossal dump would occur ahead of time?

I have so far lost close to 9 BTC in portfolio value on this coin buying above 65,000 on the basis that your announcements and hype generation were truthful and sincere. I just want to know how far down the rabbit hole goes...

Cheers

+1
Also curious
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Some of you need to dial it back a bit, especially the newcomers. Perception is reality and if you protray the perception that BC is going down, then BC will actually go down.

Hey Iconic; few questions for ya:

Can you elaborate on who these Wall Street Investors were that you were in discussion with and what part they had to play in the dump and now manipulation of our coin? Have you been in communication with them since the dump to get an understanding of their plans for the future? Did you receive any information to suggest that this colossal dump would occur ahead of time?

I have so far lost close to 9 BTC in portfolio value on this coin buying above 65,000 on the basis that your announcements and hype generation were truthful and sincere. I just want to know how far down the rabbit hole goes...

Cheers
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
BlackCoin Skype Group Chat

Just send this link to yourself on skype than click the link and it will automatically put you in the skype group chat:

Code:
skype:?chat&blob=S7-XjjUFMttwEXRhJzlTvi1HKw_DiH1O5B0JQp14RTuGXZkAd1MCz7inv6drsOrKWkpehEmI9oueEhBrOTk0w0yTZw

Join into the conversation now!

Or add me " Obey.Dan " and I will add you into the group.
Activity: 168
Pump is tomorrow, get ready

I know you are trying to help and get everyone excited, but announcing a pump is not going to help. It is great your investors are interested in BlackCoin, it is a very good investment. However, please stop referring to pumps.

You use to love the Pumps.

Fast Growing BURNS!

Yes and I still do...However,  in the past several hours things have gotten out of hand and we need to tone it down and get back to basics. 
Activity: 70
If you thing that china communist government are leaving BTC free there, you are wrong !!! They gonna prohibit and close all BTC and LTC and Alt exchange in few days, and when the news is confirmed, goodbye BTC, and Hello!!! Blackcoin will reign eternal, prepare to see in a few days BTC = U $ 300.00 or less.

Blackcoin already proved to grow into crises of BTC, just wait few days and you will see the shit in BTC, it will be a bloodbath, Blackcoin will skyrocket as you have never seen anything like, you can write it.

Come to blackcoin while you can, or you'll regret it later.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Is there any idea how many blackcoins have been lost ? (destroyed ? ) It might be more than milion every less milion is +1/75 in price Tongue
Activity: 392
I think someone should notify all of the guys involved with BTC... (not to mention any other coin with merit - LTC,DOGE,Etc.)

They are apparently all zombies, because any coin that crashes more than 50% of ATH value is a dead coin.  Grin

Hmmm.

BTC has been dead many times over... so as long as it is still standing and has a market cap over even $1M dollars... then there is plenty of room for another.  Of course, the chart doesn't even show all the time it spent chopping between $0.50 and $20.00 - which is when I was mining it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

I know you are trying to help and get everyone excited, but announcing a pump is not going to help. It is great your investors are interested in BlackCoin, it is a very good investment. However, please stop referring to pumps.

You use to love the Pumps.

Fast Growing BURNS!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I don't know. I hope that I'm wrong and what you're saying is true.
But it will be very hard to grow again with all this n00bs who are panic selling when BC is loosing 200 Satoshis.

Hope it will be a good day.

What annoys me like hell is that we had an almost mtgox style crash yesterday...

and hasn't ended yet

NO IT ISN'T, YOU KNOW SOD ALL. YOUR JUST TRYING TO CREATE A RISE BECAUSE YOUR A BAGHOLDER.
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC

and dumps...  Smiley
BlackCoin is already being sold @ $1 on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=blackcoin&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

This is listing all "Sold Listings" with the term BlackCoin

Thanks for the link... Just bought 500 BC for 10 Bucks! BAHAHAHAHAHAH

Activity: 336
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
Fundamentals are reality. Perceptions are just temporary.
Activity: 140
i 'll hold them, i will never sell surch huge potential for 20k satochis. btw 90k sat can seems to be a huge trade but imo, BlackCoin can crush BTC.
i only hope one thing for all the altcoin for this year, its that bitcoin will be accept by many and many countrys in the world, if all the economy accept BTC, all the other coins will up following BTC, i hope BC will stay at the top of the altcoins list, and i hope we will be N#1,  we need to create a second standard.
i believe in cryptocoins, its so easy to understand that soon or later, the world will only have the same money, and this money will be a virtual money.
BlackCoin is already being sold @ $1 on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=blackcoin&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

This is listing all "Sold Listings" with the term BlackCoin

Aha good !

But too much old logo Cheesy
Activity: 105
I dont know what people are crying about. But if BC whould be dead. What is the better coin to buy at the moment?........... Ow what did you type? There is no better coin to buy so just keep your BC price will rise Cool
Jump to: