Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 834. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
So it seems we got BLACK TUESDAY SALE  Shocked
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
3 things:

1) the big rise had nothing to do with the fundamentals of the coin. Rapid price hikes like these can happen to any coin. It was news/hype driven. Nothing to do with anything specific to BC. This is why it crashed down just like it went up;

2) if you believe in the coin long term (and the coin actually does gain traction, global acceptance, BEYOND a few marketing gimmicks like a black card and being able to buy a few useless promotional items in a single web shop), the price action over the last few days will be completely irrelevant. Note that a healthy concept and a few tech innovations (PoS, quick confirmations) are good things. It doesn't mean they'll be enough to make BC a sure winner though;

3) Do not give too much credit to the multipool. At current prices and 10Gh/s it'll be generating very roughly between 150'000 and 200'000 BC per day. That is nice by all means but HARDLY going to provide any sort of strong protection against dumps.

I'm hoping BC will develop into a great coin. I really do. This is why I switched from mining on standard multipools onto blackcoinpool. But people, please stop going all crazy about short-term price action, it's ludicrous.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Guys, I asked one question a few days ago and no answer so far.

What happens to the price of BC when Bitcoin starts to go up?

I believe now everyone knows.

The multipool is currently too small to maintain any sort of real buying to affect price much.

All these fluctuation are due to organized groups with big pockets.

The entire BC pump happened when BTC was tanking, you don't find this timing a little bit odd?Huh?

I like BC, but like I said before, these price rises are pure BS!!!!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
BUY guys, BUY!

I don't have anything to buy BC!

This thing shall RISE!

And i guess we didn't see the multipool efect yet.

Of course we saw the multipool effect! It almost passed 50 cents in a day. The multipool does not have infinite money. The cowards that got off their hands will realize later in about a month that selling was the stupidest mistake they ever made.

Sorry, I meant "for today"

don't forget that there is a group buy in effect to buy a MASSIVE rig to put towards the multipool, you can check on the IRC
Activity: 406
High volume low at 55k has now been resolved. Off we go...consolidate...new highs....etc

This is where we stand. The top chart shows the high-volume spike down (circled in red) was resolved by the lower-volume re-test. That re-test itself (reaching 46k) also had a relatively high spike in volume, so that could be a re-test target... though it comes with low probability of happening.
The bottom chart shows a longer view of where we are at now. We had a high volume spike up created with a lower volume pullback followed by two relatively low volume bounce-backs,  hence the high volume spike up at 94.5k is the target now assuming we don't get continuous high volume selloffs. So far it seems as though the selloffs are one-off events done by short-term trading 'whales' trying to spook coins loose from weaker hands but to little avail.

Low-volume consolidation for a day or two would be beautiful here overall.

JL

46k re-test turned into a capitulation sell panic it looks like. We just got a re-test of that low on low volume. We are now at 30k'ish.
Fundamentals haven't changed on this crypto. Pool remains large. 94.5k remains open for a re-test. I think we have much larger targets in view now though (potentially 800k+).

JL

MAY GOD HEAR YOU.

I WANT TO BUY AN IPHONE SO BAD  Cry
Activity: 245
High volume low at 55k has now been resolved. Off we go...consolidate...new highs....etc

This is where we stand. The top chart shows the high-volume spike down (circled in red) was resolved by the lower-volume re-test. That re-test itself (reaching 46k) also had a relatively high spike in volume, so that could be a re-test target... though it comes with low probability of happening.
The bottom chart shows a longer view of where we are at now. We had a high volume spike up created with a lower volume pullback followed by two relatively low volume bounce-backs,  hence the high volume spike up at 94.5k is the target now assuming we don't get continuous high volume selloffs. So far it seems as though the selloffs are one-off events done by short-term trading 'whales' trying to spook coins loose from weaker hands but to little avail.

JL

46k re-test turned into a capitulation sell panic it looks like. We just got a re-test of that low on low volume. We are now at 30k'ish.
Fundamentals haven't changed on this crypto. Pool remains large. 94.5k remains open for a re-test. I think we have much larger targets in view now though (potentially 800k+).

JL

I like reading your stuff mate, keep it up Smiley And i sure hope you're right Cheesy
you were always right JL I hope you still are  Wink
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
BUY guys, BUY!

This thing shall RISE!

Of course we saw the multipool effect! It almost passed 50 cents in a day. The multipool does not have infinite money. The cowards that got off their hands will realize later in about a month that selling was the stupidest mistake they ever made.

Sorry, I meant "for today"
Activity: 462

JL

JL
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
Let´s Stop talk of whale, no whale is so fool to dump 10K to 20K, is just people panicking, if  there is any whale it's eating all weak hand fish on mintpal, very sad.

Whales are smart and they will sell BC after $ 1.00. belive me

Actually there are whales dumping. Out of the top 40, 10 people have dropped position. Let them off the boat they will feel pretty stupid once it hits $5

Although I believe that the BC can rise again (it's gonna be difficult though), I barely think it will ever reach 5$...

Of course it will hit $5 what "other" coin would you rather be a part of? Litecoin is at 11 dollars. If the big hands cashed out of Litecoin they could drop it to a penny. People will realize how stupid POW is once blackcoin breaks 1-3 dollars. There is more than enough volume on Doge and Ltc and crapcoins to fuel this baby up to #2.

PRESSURE/TIME
Activity: 245
Why THE F*CK does it always drop when I give a buy order Huh

Probably you're just playing their game. They have been playing with the coin since this morning. It moves from33-40 to 29-33 for a bit, then relocates to 25-20, then moves up again. Noob traders will likely buy around 30 and then sell around 23 thinking they can buy in cheaper... Well.. Think again ;-)  It's the wales game atm.

What was that?

PLEASE. I'm not THAT noob.

I'm in the bitcoin since december. I know what I need to know.

Well, obviously Smiley
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
i think it can go back to 40-50k at max and probably drop after. Unless some big whales decide to make it move once again.

Its been 2 days without Pool payouts so i figure there is at least 120 btc the pool owners are going to inject into the market.

Activity: 756
Merit: 506
It was pumpers reacting to multipool which made it go boom, not mining $hitclobes to buy another $hitclone

I give it a week for you gerbils to realize this was a pump and dump.  Now you can join the club with mint and vert.
im just gonna hold. im not even gonna look at price today.

I'm with you, going to do the same, take walk and come back later. it's already more stable than before so that's positive now.

just wished to have sold yesterday at 85 to buy in this low  Wink
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
So far so good for me. I bought "few" @ $0.04, now its @ $0.15. I'm holding.
Sure hope we'll be back to $0.40 soon  Wink
legendary
BUY guys, BUY!

This thing shall RISE!

Activity: 406
Let´s Stop talk of whale, no whale is so fool to dump 10K to 20K, is just people panicking, if  there is any whale it's eating all weak hand fish on mintpal, very sad.

Actually there are whales dumping. Out of the top 40, 10 people have dropped position. Let them off the boat they will feel pretty stupid once it hits $5

Although I believe that the BC can rise again (it's gonna be difficult though), I barely think it will ever reach 5$...
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
Why THE F*CK does it always drop when I give a buy order Huh

Probably you're just playing their game. They have been playing with the coin since this morning. It moves from33-40 to 29-33 for a bit, then relocates to 25-20, then moves up again. Noob traders will likely buy around 30 and then sell around 23 thinking they can buy in cheaper... Well.. Think again ;-)  It's the wales game atm.

What was that?

PLEASE. I'm not THAT noob.

I'm in the bitcoin since december. I know what I need to know.

Well my advice is watch it , everyday at this time for at least 6-7 hours it looks like bots trading there is a lot going on now i cant even try to sell and get a profit my self when its like that because i dont know how the market is going to react.

If you want good hours to trade youd need to wait until tonight. or take some risks.
legendary

Jump to: