Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 831. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 257
Merit: 100
The thing people need to realize is as holders of this coin you determine the value.  There is no great new supply of coins coming in so as you hold the scarcity of coins on the market rise and as that rises prices go along with it, as long as there is demand.  I believe a lot of new investors don't see this or the scared that panic sell don't realize they have a lot more control of this market as a whole than POW coins that are just getting mined and dumped for profit.

Yep. There are always going to be stages of someone cashing out. It happened at 4k sat. It happened again 9K sat. And it has once again happened. But if we keep putting our efforts (and GPUs) back into this coin, the upward buy pressure is going to win out in the long run, as it already has been.

Stay strong everyone. In fact this movement down has motivated me to do even work now on my supporting P2Pool. Wink

And Iconic, that letter was nice. Thank you for it.
Make the pool X11 and I'm all in.  Summer/spring/year round is crazy hot where I live at most of the time so I haven't been able to mine on the multipool and wont unless someone makes an X11 one  Sad
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
big buy walls act as confidence for investors to keep investing higher. same as large sell walls scare some investors into dumping. if we want this coin to do well, as a community we need to do what's best for the coin to flourish. it's possible to buy support the value of a coin all the way up to the point u want without buying a single coin. also counts as investment.

keep your composure. stand your ground. 20btc sell wall is nothing to Blackcoin. nibble away at it instead of panic selling ur coins. when you make nice profits, send some coins to your wallet and keep them away from the market.. cant say this enough.
Activity: 126
Open Letter

Some people have contacted my regarding my aggressiveness when promoting BlackCoin. (I have already stated I do not do passive aggressive, I do aggressive aggressive.) Many of these people consider themselves the top "bag holders". Some people have been extremely rude and disrespectful with their comments publicly and behind the scenes. I am not going to get into a debate over who holds more BC, but between my wife and I at the height of trading we could have dumped and purchased a new house for cash and still have a bit left over for a vacation. We have multiple addresses spread evenly. My point is not to brag, I have never disclosed how much BC I hold. My point is I have never sold any of my personal BC and like many I am holding strong. BlackCoin can be worth $10.00 a coin tomorrow and I will not sell until BlackCoin is #1. So I get very annoyed when I am contacted by people who tout how much BC they own and demand that I "control" my actions. If it wasn't for my actions we would be still trading below 7000 sat and fighting with the Mint community.

Oh really?

It is easy to find out if you are being honest! Just post those addresses and we can see if your still holding or sold the coins and bought yourself a fancy house and a nice vacation Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
The thing people need to realize is as holders of this coin you determine the value.  There is no great new supply of coins coming in so as you hold the scarcity of coins on the market rise and as that rises prices go along with it, as long as there is demand.  I believe a lot of new investors don't see this or the scared that panic sell don't realize they have a lot more control of this market as a whole than POW coins that are just getting mined and dumped for profit.

Yep. There are always going to be stages of someone cashing out. It happened at 4k sat. It happened again 9K sat. And it has once again happened. But if we keep putting our efforts (and GPUs) back into this coin, the upward buy pressure is going to win out in the long run, as it already has been.

Stay strong everyone. In fact this movement down has motivated me to do even work now on my supporting P2Pool. Wink
Activity: 406
It seems that the BC is now stabilized at 30k, its new down-floor.

Hope this new base will help it to rise again very high !
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Who said no pump anymore ?
Ahaha  Smiley
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
and if people really think the price is low and care about the future of bc then show your support! add walls, don't just push the price up without adding thick ass walls...
How long do you guys think until the next pump? Is it rare for the whales to go back to the same coin twice in one week?

stop thinking of blackcoin as a  pump and dump if this were a pump and dump we would be at 1k sat..... now seriously stop talking about p&ds

But another one would result in yet more new bagholders who lost out at the end of the wave, sticking with BC for the long-term hoping to eventually make their money back. In turn creating a higher long-term value for the coin. Which is a good thing. Another P&D would do some good i think ; )

just no you troll... please stop talking about another pump n dump just keep spreading the word of black (always bet on black)
How long do you guys think until the next pump? Is it rare for the whales to go back to the same coin twice in one week?

stop thinking of blackcoin as a  pump and dump if this were a pump and dump we would be at 1k sat..... now seriously stop talking about p&ds

But another one would result in yet more new bagholders who lost out at the end of the wave, sticking with BC for the long-term hoping to eventually make their money back. In turn creating a higher long-term value for the coin. Which is a good thing. Another P&D would do some good i think ; )
Activity: 308

Exactly, people have been so much focused on POW dump coins that they do not understand this coin.

there is X amount of coins here and there is no other coins generated other than the few with staking.

So if no one would sell there would be almost nothing for sale = scarcity = rare = high value

stop thinking of blackcoin as a  pump and dump if this were a pump and dump we would be at 1k sat..... now seriously stop talking about p&ds

+1

Exactly the point I was making. Enough talk about P&D.... just stop. Lets get back to focusing on bring value to this coin.

+1 back to getting more merchants, miners, more investors, new members
Activity: 257
Activity: 308

it's over

whales are now thinking about the next scamcoin to pump

name me a few scan coins accepted by coinkite for example?
Activity: 168

stop thinking of blackcoin as a  pump and dump if this were a pump and dump we would be at 1k sat..... now seriously stop talking about p&ds

+1

Exactly the point I was making. Enough talk about P&D.... just stop. Lets get back to focusing on bring value to this coin.

I'd personally like to see a floor established rather than another pump quite so soon. However, I think that the price is due to go up shortly and maybe stay arount the 55k-60k mark by the end of the day.

Just a guess though.

I'm mining BC so i too am hoping that it stabilizes at around 55k. Hopefully by the end of the week.

Activity: 168
Open Letter

Some people here are very naive and do not understand that without hyping and yes pumping BlackCoin we will still be at 1500 sat with 50BTC or less volume.

Please don't take this personally,
Here's my issue with/question about pumping and this applies to all coins:
What happens when a coin is very quickly hyped/pumped up to a multi-million dollar marketcap, to the point of producing a number of very "wealthy" people, but there is actually not enough fresh capital coming in support these huge bagholders leaving/taking profits? So what happens when one or more bagholders want to turn their "wealth" into wealth, before another one beats them to it? The higher the price goes, the more likely the big bagholders will be tempted to exit and the easier it will be to break the support. I mean, how many people are actually trading blackcoin or any other new altcoin? Are there enough people there to absorb the costs of bagholders leaving at a given price? If not, that is why a drop follows as some of the "whales" race each other to a low.

The actions I took were the right ones and I stand behind them 100%. Trading at the volume we were trading at got us noticed by just the Mintcoin community, no one took us serious. Once we started trading over 3000BTC volume EVERYONE took notice. So yes some people will hold to a certain level and then dump, that will happen if the coin goes up slow or fast. There will always be dumps. We are trading around 30000 sat, last week it was 7000 sat. We are trading 4x higher than just 7 days ago! We were not going to keep doubling in value indefinitely, at some point people will cash out. However, more people started cashing out because of the behavior displayed in this forum. Announcing the dumps made people lose confidence and sell off before they lost everything. People forgot that we are still at an all time high, they were all paying attention to dozens of posts about dumps.
Activity: 159
People need to remember that this coin is brand new and only worth a few cents, but has the potential to be much much more when it's utilized as a global crypto-currency.

So stop worry about a few cents up or down, wait for the investors and the merchant adoption.  Stop selling for a quick profit, we're trying to replace Bitcoin, not make a few bucks
Jump to: