Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 835. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Why THE F*CK does it always drop when I give a buy order Huh

Probably you're just playing their game. They have been playing with the coin since this morning. It moves from33-40 to 29-33 for a bit, then relocates to 25-20, then moves up again. Noob traders will likely buy around 30 and then sell around 23 thinking they can buy in cheaper... Well.. Think again ;-)  It's the wales game atm.

What was that?

PLEASE. I'm not THAT noob.

I'm in the bitcoin since december. I know what I need to know.
Activity: 154
13BTC of whale ass meat at 30,000 up for grabs!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

Probably you're just playing their game. They have been playing with the coin since this morning. It moves from33-40 to 29-33 for a bit, then relocates to 25-20, then moves up again. Noob traders will likely buy around 30 and then sell around 23 thinking they can buy in cheaper... Well.. Think again ;-)  It's the wales game atm.
people just need to hold and not sell and let them play with them self
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

What was that?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
so many sell sell guys like its and off the world..insted just hold and wait they selling at lost
Activity: 245
Merit: 250

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
It's not all doom and gloom. We're still at a MASSIVE amount of growth as compared to just a few days ago.

Going from .03 cents to .13 is a big jump regardless. Even if it isn't the .40 we all wanted to stay.

I'll be buying back in. With the amount of buzz and positive press BC got over the weekend, it's not going away anytime soon.
Activity: 241
Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

I could be wrong, I mean, who am I to know, but, you might not have a clue what you're doing.

Activity: 295
really wondering how people can fall for that dump TWICE in less than 90 minutes?
But it shows that even those who are after a quick buck don't sell below 60k anymore.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
im just gonna hold. im not even gonna look at price today.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
We are at the same price as 2 days ago.

Yup before the major move up

Anyways we are oversold
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
BUY guys, BUY!

I don't have anything to buy BC!

This thing shall RISE!

And i guess we didn't see the multipool efect yet.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
BTW we wanted break only 10 000 wall not 100 000 what a whale miss undestanding :-(.
100 000k in may : P
Activity: 308
WOW, went to bed early feeling great.  Woke up, looked at the good ole' internet..  NOw not so much. Smiley  Oh well such is the way with Crypto.  I got greedy and instead of selling some to recoup my investment yesterday I was picturing a new deck in the backyard...  Silly rookie mistake.
Activity: 406
Activity: 154
Remember - Each pump is less coins in that fat fucks wallet - Bleed the whale of his coins until he relinquishes and removes his sell walls.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
what the chinese say?? man if this go of i adopt a chinese child!
Activity: 241
Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
what i dont understand is where are the devs ?
Yeah, exactly.
I don't want to make any assumption, but when it goes up it's BUY BUY BUY (I don't like this kind of marketing anyway) and now they are NOWHERE.

Jump to: