Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 864. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Can anyone call a bottom? I got out at 66k.

sheeps paniking...and might get worse..still holding 25% of my coins
So doesn't that make you 75% sheep ??  Undecided

Yeah, this guy is a noob to POS coins, and troll everywhere else on this whole forum. Thank goodness he sold most his coins, this is not someone that we want holding BC.
Activity: 406
will go to 80 very soon then rocket past the high.

I hope so.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
will go to 80 very soon then rocket past the high.
Activity: 406
Activity: 51
I am up to 33 BC been mining my ass off, and had a couple people kick me down some generosity. Hoping my business accepting BC will net me some more to hold. It aint much but atleast im part of the community again!

Feel free to throw some change my way.lol

BJ1C2xWrRHCcZu51hCd78MYen3qScdVZxh
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Press Release Community Project

I know everyone is very excited about the recent price increase. It is exciting to know many of our members will become Millionaires very shortly!!! But I must caution everyone that we cannot get too comfortable and let our guard down. Far too many coins have been exactly where we are now and the community lost focus. Now many of those coins have been forgotten and are dead. A lot of "hope" is being put into the multi-pool, but we as a community must make sure we keep spreading the word about BC and keep innovating so the multi-pool is just one tool of many in our arsenal. As I have stated before this price level is not a bubble and people are investing in BlackCoin because they feel BlackCoin may have a future, and they want to be the first investors to get in early. However, if we cannot prove without a doubt BlackCoin is sustainable for the near and long term future, and is a viable alternative and/or replacement to Bitcoin, people will lose interest and move on to the next coin. We have to keep pushing as if BlackCoin is still worth only 5000 sat. So lets please not let BlackCoin be the next "flavor of the month" coin to fall victim to it's own success.

Please donate to the new press release project so we can tell the world about all the great things BlackCoin and this community has accomplished in only one week!

Contribution Address: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP

I am confused on what the BC is going towards...I know a press release, but what does the money go towards? Advertisement for the press release?

The money goes towards paying the writer, using a distribution service to get the press release picked up, and hiring "bloggers" to post links about the articles all over the web eg: comment boxes, forums...etc..etc

SEO for blackcoin.co too.
Activity: 168
This is really gooood! Way better then we kept going from 30k over 100 ij one batch.

I also thought. wtf its over.  but it was just a classic shakeout and msny lost due to panic. Had yu been away 2 days. Yu would see yu went up 100% again lol. Now just as 10k. Its gobba be s few days hovering aroynd, more dips before bursting true.

It's not going to take days - Hours. The weak hands have dumped all they have, the price is steadily building up once more 68,800 as I type this. As it climbs higher more and more of those who dumped in the 50,000s and below will panic buy back in causing another massive price increase - only this time, there wont be a dump because they have seen what happens when they dump thinking its game over - they get burned and deservedly so.

You also have to take into account out friends in Asia are starting to trade. BC price the past few days has been increasing right about this time.
Activity: 294
I think we should do something like operation dont sell day. obviously some people wwouldn't care and still would but I think a lot of people would get on board with something like that.
Activity: 154
This is really gooood! Way better then we kept going from 30k over 100 ij one batch.

I also thought. wtf its over.  but it was just a classic shakeout and msny lost due to panic. Had yu been away 2 days. Yu would see yu went up 100% again lol. Now just as 10k. Its gobba be s few days hovering aroynd, more dips before bursting true.

It's not going to take days - Hours. The weak hands have dumped all they have, the price is steadily building up once more 68,800 as I type this. As it climbs higher more and more of those who dumped in the 50,000s and below will panic buy back in causing another massive price increase - only this time, there wont be a dump because they have seen what happens when they dump thinking its game over - they get burned and deservedly so.

I know everyone is very excited about the recent price increase. It is exciting to know many of our members will become Millionaires very shortly!!! But I must caution everyone that we cannot get too comfortable and let our guard down. Far too many coins have been exactly where we are now and the community lost focus. Now many of those coins have been forgotten and are dead. A lot of "hope" is being put into the multi-pool, but we as a community must make sure we keep spreading the word about BC and keep innovating so the multi-pool is just one tool of many in our arsenal. As I have stated before this price level is not a bubble and people are investing in BlackCoin because they feel BlackCoin may have a future, and they want to be the first investors to get in early. However, if we cannot prove without a doubt BlackCoin is sustainable for the near and long term future, and is a viable alternative and/or replacement to Bitcoin, people will lose interest and move on to the next coin. We have to keep pushing as if BlackCoin is still worth only 5000 sat. So lets please not let BlackCoin be the next "flavor of the month" coin to fall victim to it's own success.

Please donate to the new press release project so we can tell the world about all the great things BlackCoin and this community has accomplished in only one week!

I am confused on what the BC is going towards...I know a press release, but what does the money go towards? Advertisement for the press release?

The money goes towards paying the writer, using a distribution service to get the press release picked up, and hiring "bloggers" to post links about the articles all over the web eg: comment boxes, forums...etc..etc
Activity: 6

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Lets do this guys! And please get us in the wsj!
Activity: 98

Activity: 392
So the only way to obtain BC is basically to buy them and help make other people wealthy?

The short mining period was considered a fair distribution?

Not asking these questions as a form of complaint,  just trying to gather people's opinions.

Yes, absolutely.  The majority of those who mined however, immediately dumped their coins sending the price from 1500 sat to under 500 as soon as the PoW phase ended... the only ones that are being "made wealthy" (me for one) are people that believed in the coin and held from the beginning and then bought more and held those too.

It's not perfect certainly - but can you provide me with any opportunities in this life where every person in the world is called on the phone and told "hey, there's going to be something great... but you won't see it for about a month and you'll have to spend time and possibly money up front to get it".

And even if there was... only a handful would do something about it - and then millions would come afterward crying about how unfair it was that they didn't take action when the opportunity was presented.

Sucks for them, but this thread didn't get this big in just one day... it's been there since the beginning.  If nothing else, it's still way more fair than BTC or LTC is... so I don't really think 'fair' means squat in crypto currencies.

BONUS PAYOUTS 13/04

http://pastebin.com/3y4BzC2W

Did you win that awesome ASRock H81 Pro BTC motherboard?

Nope, I never win anything... but with what my BC holdings are worth now... I'm pretty sure I can afford a couple motherboards myself (or a thousand of them). Cheesy

Hopefully, the winner is someone who can actually use one!
Activity: 70
When Asia wakes up the prices will go back up again.

Captain hold up tight, we're passing the storm, I am sending 1000 BC or if you prefer U$ 5000.00 in the futures market in the form of appreciation for the contribution to Blackcoin community. "TOP 3 soon"  ***** BC= U$ 5.00 ******

Here 100% hold BC, I just took advantage of the Tsunami and invest more 20BTC in 50K -58K

2014-04-15 02:45:03   BC   1000.02000000

I'd like to thanks everyone that sold me your coins cheap.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
So the only way to obtain BC is basically to buy them and help make other people wealthy?

How are you making them wealthy. Anyone can sell at any time also, what is actually happening is fair exchange and you are buying from the holders.   Not the premine or the asic developers or even the miners (and their electric companies) just those who bought, held (used?)  before you; to me that seems fair.

Opinions on pow startup, again it was open and its a ton fairer then pre mine.   Was this coin instamined or is that the effect you think that had?    Possibly it can be criticised for forking and altering terms, but if it was declared from the start anyone with foresight could have done taken part.   In fact we all could just buy the coin cheap on exchanges if we wanted, still can depending on the potential you see
Activity: 6

Not asking these questions as a form of complaint,  just trying to gather people's opinions.

Yes, it was definitely fair. For all coins you have in your wallet, you gain 1% for just keeping your wallet open. The short mine period was open to all, it was announced. Now you can either mine w/ the multipool or buy them. As soon as you do acquire them, you start earning more. Can't say it wasn't fair unless everyone wasn't afforded the same opportunity, which in this case we were.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Not asking these questions as a form of complaint,  just trying to gather people's opinions.

Jump to: