Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 860. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
I think Litecoin is overpriced! And Blackcoin deserves #2 spot. All mining coins deserve to go away except for Bitcoin. Its an inefficient model. Proof of Stake is just better. Period. Faster, more secure, better.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
It's going down because it's stupidly overpriced. BC is not worth more than NMC lmao

Your mother is Overpriced! Believe me not worth a penny!

Made me laugh so hard!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
good that i woke up early. did not expect to have another opportunity to get some more at just 50k
bar
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
pleas dont feed the trolls! They want us down with there shitcoins!

Exactly dont sell. Just let it go up. These people have no idea what they are selling. They are just greedy they think they can gain position. There are probably new investors who dont even realize what caused the price rise in the first place. Just relax and watch the giant green dildos go up their ass. Buy more if u can, punish them. This is a pumpers coin so lets watch it go up up up. Besides in one month this day will seem very trivial. Blackcoin will be over litecoin by in markey cap by then.

+1
relax and enjoy the ride
This coin is not just dump and pump
Activity: 546
It's going down because it's stupidly overpriced. BC is not worth more than NMC lmao

Nonsense, its faster than bitcoin and litecoin and it resists 51% attack has less vulnerability to txid maleability which is great for constructing contracts and mines other shitcoins to buy itself. Its worth a lot more than this but if you dont want it, go somewhere else Smiley

If you truly belive that BC is worth more than it costs now, then you are simply delusional. BC needs time to grow. At the moment its highly centralized and has no purpose other than cambling with it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Your mother is Overpriced! Believe me not worth a penny!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

Nonsense, its faster than bitcoin and litecoin and it resists 51% attack has less vulnerability to txid maleability which is great for constructing contracts and mines other shitcoins to buy itself. Its worth a lot more than this but if you dont want it, go somewhere else Smiley
+1
overpriced with under 1$ are you f. kidding me Cheesy Huh
there is only 74m of all coins...
Activity: 406
I didn't sell. I almost did.

I see it'sd going back up to 60k now.

Please God make it reach 100k before tonight !
Activity: 714
Well, thanks for the extra 25k in cheap coins. Whoever sold them to me, you can have them back at a markup in the future. I'm off to bed. Hold down the fort.  Cheesy

Cool

Tell them to clean the dirty mess they left on their panties.

No balls. Said it 100x
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
Well, thanks for the extra 25k in cheap coins. Whoever sold them to me, you can have them back at a markup in the future. I'm off to bed. Hold down the fort.  Cheesy
Activity: 5
I can't hold it anymore...

I must sell Sad

noo. i stayed all night watching the screen... it will rise at 60k and drop at 50-52k. don't sell now Sad wait. be patience
Activity: 257

I must sell Sad
This here will show the true holders from the weak.  Believe me it will go back up, all the pumpers and everyone else will eat up the cheap BC before it takes another crack at 100k.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Are these people out of their fucking minds? STOP SELLING!
ach some people want just cash out ASAP.
Just remember that even BTC was fallen from 30$ to 1$ Tongue...and ten to 1200$
If you are good trader you can play with market but now there are BIG fish and sharks in that river.
BC attracted to much attention and to much BIG money ^^ i prepare for next round.
Now just some people with 5000sat need to go out from BC and be hapy now with income and cry later with next jump.
legendary
pleas dont feed the trolls! They want us down with there shitcoins!

Exactly dont sell. Just let it go up. These people have no idea what they are selling. They are just greedy they think they can gain position. There are probably new investors who dont even realize what caused the price rise in the first place. Just relax and watch the giant green dildos go up their ass. Buy more if u can, punish them. This is a pumpers coin so lets watch it go up up up. Besides in one month this day will seem very trivial. Blackcoin will be over litecoin by in markey cap by then.
Activity: 546
Activity: 714

I must sell Sad

Yay Smiley . Now kindly FK off
Activity: 25
There is a pretty sizable by wall at 50k. Gonna be hard to break through it.

People need to settle down. If the coin simply establishes a new solid floor at 50k and then can continue on an upward path soon that is great.
Activity: 644
real interesting if it get past 50k
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
do what you want but dont cry later!   Cool
Jump to: