Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 876. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Fear and greed. Fear and greed.

First they ignore us
Then they laugh at us
Then they fight us   (hint: we are here)
Then we win

+111.111
DEATH FROM ABOVE TO ALL MULTIPOOLS!

Nothing here but 500 noobs that don't know what, or how to mine, let alone even understand that multipools kill off other alt's.

Multipools = Cancerpools

Support BC? - means you support killing other cryptocoins, investments and community's.

When are you noobs ever going to learn most P&D's are made by multipool owners???  
Their are no gains for anybody in the cryptoworld while MP's exist! Only the owners of MP's benefit, while the clueless noobs continue to support these cancers of crypto.
How can their be any long-term increases in crypto prices across the board, when all MP users do is continually de-value, and destabilize all good priced crypto?

Your BC price will blow over soon enough. They are just waiting on the side for the idiots who think its going to hit 100-200 to take another risk, then bam the will hit you again!
If your crew isn't stupid and holds and the price stabilizes, they will deflate the price a little at a time so you don't panic.

Experienced investors would dump now and not listen to the B.S. price rise rant. But unexperienced investors let hope cloud their vision!

And for all the morons that want to call me a troll - UP YOURS!

So convincing, with the yelling and the blues - looks like you are an idiot, not a troll.
Activity: 196
Survivor of the fitest!, We should find more ways to kill other coins. The multipool is brilliant!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Fear and greed. Fear and greed.

First they ignore us
Then they laugh at us
Then they fight us   (hint: we are here)
Then we win
Activity: 700
Merit: 520

Support BC? - means you support killing other cryptocoins, investments and community's.

Very good THX for postin one more reason to support BlackCoin

kill the god damn crapcoins, all of em! AWESOME

hail BC
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

Nothing here but 500 noobs that don't know what, or how to mine, let alone even understand that multipools kill off other alt's.

Multipools = Cancerpools

When are you noobs ever going to learn most P&D's are made by multipool owners???  
Their are no gains for anybody in the cryptoworld while MP's exist! Only the owners of MP's benefit, while the clueless noobs continue to support these cancers of crypto.
How can their be any long-term increases in crypto prices across the board, when all MP users do is continually de-value, and destabilize all good priced crypto?

Your BC price will blow over soon enough. They are just waiting on the side for the idiots who think its going to hit 100-200 to take another risk, then bam the will hit you again!
If your crew isn't stupid and holds and the price stabilizes, they will deflate the price a little at a time so you don't panic.

Experienced investors would dump now and not listen to the B.S. price rise rant. But unexperienced investors let hope cloud their vision!

Multipools can kill coins yes, but these are the shit coins that probably shouldn't be around. Blackcoin's multipool is putting coins into the hands of strong holders.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 140

Multipools = Cancerpools

Have a look around the altmarket and tell me most don't deserve to die a fiery death. The cancer is the shitcoins.
SELL SELL SELL SINKING SHIP

I'll buy all your coins right now, no problem mate

Yup... I just 'replenished' from earlier... buys keep getting filled.

I just think it's funny how we're currently trading at 100% over the 24hr low... but because that's ~33% lower than the daily high... we're all expected to shit ourselves and dump our coins. Smiley

+1

Panic everywhere...

I went for a bike ride at 90k, came back to 55k, now it is at 65k.

I am happy to see some dips - feels more authentic now, less unreal...

We will break 100k shortly, and then 120k right after that...

Cheesy
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Multipools = Cancerpools

Activity: 182
Why the jump today ?? What sparked it ? News ? Huh

Probably some people cashing out, I've seen a few around here that sold everything.
Activity: 146
Why the jump today ?? What sparked it ? News ? Huh
Activity: 392

Yup... I just 'replenished' from earlier... buys keep getting filled.

I just think it's funny how we're currently trading at 100% over the 24hr low... but because that's ~33% lower than the daily high... we're all expected to shit ourselves and dump our coins. Smiley
Activity: 154

If you look at my previous posts I said BC will be trading around 66000 today. It was never suppose to go all the way to 90,000+, so It corrected itself and went back to a reasonable number. However, BC will go above 100,000 by tomorrow. We will be trading at $1.00 by Sunday.

I'm not really worried about when it happens.. but the key is there's no reason that i can see right now that would prevent a replacement of litecoin eventually.  As long as blockchain security holds up.. we should be down that trajectory path.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
@IconicExpert: when does tomorrow start in your country? can i sleep peacefully for at least 6 hours? Smiley)

Activity: 196
One look at Cryptsy over the last few hours and all i gotta say is..

Time to sell  Grin

When it dips, its time to buy!
It's too fast I sold at 65k by the time it bottomed to 60k the orderbook changed in 2 seconds
Activity: 392
One look at Cryptsy over the last few hours and all i gotta say is..

Time to sell  Grin

Yes, but please sell on MintPal as I don't have any BTC on Cryptsy. Wink
Activity: 168

If you look at my previous posts I said BC will be trading around 66000 today. It was never suppose to go all the way to 90,000+, so It corrected itself and went back to a reasonable number. However, BC will go above 100,000 by tomorrow. We will be trading at $1.00 by Sunday.
Jump to: