Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 932. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Woodwallets.io
Does anybody knows who is behind http://www.blackwallet.me/ ?   That a very useful service !
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
That massive 70 BTC sell wall is all that's keeping this coin held down right now..... No resistance behind it.

Cryptsy is trading 5% higher, with pretty big (and profitable) swings...
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
I had them on my pc because I was actively going from staking to swingtrading on mintpal. And yes I did have 2FA. I dont know how this guy got me but he has done it twice. Im trying very hard to keep a positive mind state and keep going but this is rough. I invested in mining hardware. Made about .7 BTC then lost it. Rebuild by investing in BC and ZET and finally get a good break and made a whole bitcoin which was much needed with electricty coming up and then its all gone again. like I said kikaida and keyboardcowboy have been extremely helpful but its rough. Imagine if you woke up today and all your coins were gone. How would you feel.

This looks similar to a man-in-the-browser attack.  The way 2FA is implemented on all the exchanges are not real 2FA it is 1.5FA.  As soon as you enter the code into the SAME channel as your UID and PWD you are susceptible to MITB attack or perhaps it is apt to call it man-in-the-wallet attack. The malware waits for you to enter the codes and as soon as you enter a tx the malware does another tx in the background. Have you upgraded your wallets against Heartbeat? That could be another attack vector.

True 2FA is a challenge that you receive on lets say your mobile phone and if you respond with the same out of band channel you have true 2FA. The 2FA app devs must enhance their products to enable response from the mobile back to the backend of the exchange so that you do not need to enter a code into the website itself. This way a number of attacks can be prevented. They can go one step further to install a cert on your phone via their app and this is tied to your exchange account and also display the tx you want to do in the app. This would also cut out a compromise of your email account as an authentication mechanism.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
That massive 70 BTC sell wall is all that's keeping this coin held down right now..... No resistance behind it.
Activity: 392
Ok, so from bitinfocharts, the top 100 addresses hold:

Bitcoin - 19.15%
Lite - 45.47%
Peer - 55.44%
Doge - 49.95%
Name - 51.10%
Aurora - 90.66%
Quark - 65.14%
Zeta - 74.50%
Vert - 33.23%
Feather - 49.94%
Nova - 66.22%
World - 61.52%
Mega - 70.25%
Terra - 55.73%

Blackcoin is 53% making it a bit worse than Doge, but about average overall. Not bad for a new coin I guess. I was a bit surprised to see how poor Litecoin's distribution is.

The important thing to remember with any of those spreads is the fact that exchange wallets will always be in the top 100 (unless they just started) and many exchanges have more than one address (i.e. hot/cold wallets).  The other thing to remember when considering the 'fairness' is that BC was extremely fair in it's distribution - the problem which now appears to be lopsided, is that a ton of people that mined it in the PoW phase just dumped everything and moved on to the next coin.

In most cases they dumped those coins into investors like me who were just gobbling them up all the way down to 450 sats - and then all the way up to Huh (in my case when I ran out of BTC and any other alts I was holding to throw at BC).  As time goes on and those of us that were here at the beginning and have held throughout decide to take profits - there will slowly be greater distribution.

However, just like it is with anything of value... invariably there will always just be a few with a majority of the value.  Consider USD... that's somewhere around 1% controlling 95% of it. Smiley  In light of other forms of wealth, cryptos are possibly the most fair distribution of value we've seen on the planet since the invention of money.
Activity: 126
i am crying so hard over the 4k bc i lost

wished i updated wallet before sending witch i did not ;(
Activity: 532
Exactly...mined all day at 0.0003 -0.00035 but will get paid at the new pump....we're mining to make the big holders a few more hundred BTC....

Fuck this... Cheesy

Its oposite Smiley U can sell for more if u have mined at 30000-35000 coz price is higher .
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Pointing out a legitimate bubble is not FUD.  There's no uncertainty here.  There are clear patterns in the alternate digital community and I provided two good examples.  Each time there's a downturn in digital currencies some random coin is always pump and then left to die.

There's no incentive for subsequent investors to come in and buy BC when it's valued at $10 million as the ROI isn't there anymore.  Meanwhile the Whales, who bought in for pennies when the capitalization was less than $100K, have incentive to convert their BC into BTC or a portfolio of new alternates.

First you have to stop comparing BC to other alt coins. That is like comparing a Kia to a Ferrari. Yes you are right other coins are pumped and then when the ROI is not there anymore investors sell off and pump another coin. I dumped roughly 9 Million Mint weeks ago and bought BlackCoin. I haven't sold my own personal holding of BlackCoin and I wont. BC is the coin where investors come for stability and preserve their wealth. You also have to factor in many other coins have one or a few people holding millions of coins. BlackCoin is fairly distributed so a massive dump from one or a few people is not likely to happen. As BlackCoin value continue to increase and more people hold it, the chances of a dump because less possible.

I also want to point out many other coins can't be used to by things. We are quickly overcoming that problem, and the devs and myself are working behind the scenes to make sure BC can be used as a legitimate currency.

So BlackCoin is the real test to see how viable can a POS coin be with all the right ingredients.

0.24 cents in about 12 hours and $1.00 by the end of the week.

Factor in other coins have one or a few people holding millions of coins? I'm really liking Blackcoin so far. But this, the exact opposite of what you claim:

http://agran.net/bc_getbalance.php?top=100

And the fact that there was a one week ''fair'' PoW mine period - which is bullshit because one week is far too short for it to be a fair distribution make me hesitate to buy in. Now don't tell me that if I think this way the coin is not for me, convince me.

You do realize many of those addresses are exchanges? You also do realize BC has over 74 million coins? If someone dumped 500,000+ coins (which we already seen happen a few times), guess what the effect is? It gets absorbed by smarter investors and quickly taken out of circulation.

Which ones are exchanges? How many of them? Can you tell? The total of that 100 addresses is roughly 45 milion coins. To me that looks like people waiting to sell at a higher price.

For anyone curious, I did a quick spreadsheet of the top 100 addresses and they constitute a total of 39,864,558.03 (that was an hour or so ago). So, a little over half. I didn't see a response estimating what fraction of that is exchanges. I'm also curious about how this distribution compares to other coins. I hear people saying that it is "fair", (which it might well be!) but does anyone have any numbers to support that?

I'm not trying to stir up trouble. Genuinely curious about how to think about what "fair" distribution actually means.

Dogecoin has a worse coin distribution if you look it up and that coin has been dispersed way more than Blackcoin.

Blackcoin is pretty fair as far as cryptos go.

You'll find in almost any coin though there's always a few lucky people who hold a ridiculous amount of coins (not exchange wallets). It just happens.

Bitcoin - 19.15%
Lite - 45.47%
Peer - 55.44%
Doge - 49.95%
Name - 51.10%
Aurora - 90.66%
Quark - 65.14%
Zeta - 74.50%
Vert - 33.23%
Feather - 49.94%
Nova - 66.22%
World - 61.52%
Mega - 70.25%
Terra - 55.73%

Blackcoin is 53% making it a bit worse than Doge, but about average overall. Not bad for a new coin I guess. I was a bit surprised to see how poor Litecoin's distribution is.

i believe mintpal is the  #1 #2 #3 top addresses
Activity: 210
Exactly...mined all day at 0.0003 -0.00035 but will get paid at the new pump....we're mining to make the big holders a few more hundred BTC....

Fuck this... Cheesy

We need more websites that accept Blackcoin.. just like https://altoutlet.com/bc/ . It's the best way to give the coins some real value instead of only speculation. We need to be able to use those coins to buy goods and services!

Anyone have an idea of a website we could bombard with emails so they accept us? Smiley

we need more usd/BC on some major exchange like bitstamp (mb ask them to change name to blackstamp ?  Grin ) They have ripples too, so its not impossible Smiley

Stamp won't add it. They won't even add LTC. We need BC on BTC-e.

We are blackcoin, not litecoin !  Tongue
Activity: 90
We need more websites that accept Blackcoin.. just like https://altoutlet.com/bc/ . It's the best way to give the coins some real value instead of only speculation. We need to be able to use those coins to buy goods and services!

Anyone have an idea of a website we could bombard with emails so they accept us? Smiley

we need more usd/BC on some major exchange like bitstamp (mb ask them to change name to blackstamp ?  Grin ) They have ripples too, so its not impossible Smiley

Stamp won't add it. They won't even add LTC. We need BC on BTC-e.

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Pointing out a legitimate bubble is not FUD.  There's no uncertainty here.  There are clear patterns in the alternate digital community and I provided two good examples.  Each time there's a downturn in digital currencies some random coin is always pump and then left to die.

There's no incentive for subsequent investors to come in and buy BC when it's valued at $10 million as the ROI isn't there anymore.  Meanwhile the Whales, who bought in for pennies when the capitalization was less than $100K, have incentive to convert their BC into BTC or a portfolio of new alternates.

First you have to stop comparing BC to other alt coins. That is like comparing a Kia to a Ferrari. Yes you are right other coins are pumped and then when the ROI is not there anymore investors sell off and pump another coin. I dumped roughly 9 Million Mint weeks ago and bought BlackCoin. I haven't sold my own personal holding of BlackCoin and I wont. BC is the coin where investors come for stability and preserve their wealth. You also have to factor in many other coins have one or a few people holding millions of coins. BlackCoin is fairly distributed so a massive dump from one or a few people is not likely to happen. As BlackCoin value continue to increase and more people hold it, the chances of a dump because less possible.

I also want to point out many other coins can't be used to by things. We are quickly overcoming that problem, and the devs and myself are working behind the scenes to make sure BC can be used as a legitimate currency.

So BlackCoin is the real test to see how viable can a POS coin be with all the right ingredients.

0.24 cents in about 12 hours and $1.00 by the end of the week.

Factor in other coins have one or a few people holding millions of coins? I'm really liking Blackcoin so far. But this, the exact opposite of what you claim:

http://agran.net/bc_getbalance.php?top=100

And the fact that there was a one week ''fair'' PoW mine period - which is bullshit because one week is far too short for it to be a fair distribution make me hesitate to buy in. Now don't tell me that if I think this way the coin is not for me, convince me.

You do realize many of those addresses are exchanges? You also do realize BC has over 74 million coins? If someone dumped 500,000+ coins (which we already seen happen a few times), guess what the effect is? It gets absorbed by smarter investors and quickly taken out of circulation.

Which ones are exchanges? How many of them? Can you tell? The total of that 100 addresses is roughly 45 milion coins. To me that looks like people waiting to sell at a higher price.

For anyone curious, I did a quick spreadsheet of the top 100 addresses and they constitute a total of 39,864,558.03 (that was an hour or so ago). So, a little over half. I didn't see a response estimating what fraction of that is exchanges. I'm also curious about how this distribution compares to other coins. I hear people saying that it is "fair", (which it might well be!) but does anyone have any numbers to support that?

I'm not trying to stir up trouble. Genuinely curious about how to think about what "fair" distribution actually means.

Dogecoin has a worse coin distribution if you look it up and that coin has been dispersed way more than Blackcoin.

Blackcoin is pretty fair as far as cryptos go.

You'll find in almost any coin though there's always a few lucky people who hold a ridiculous amount of coins (not exchange wallets). It just happens.

Bitcoin - 19.15%
Lite - 45.47%
Peer - 55.44%
Doge - 49.95%
Name - 51.10%
Aurora - 90.66%
Quark - 65.14%
Zeta - 74.50%
Vert - 33.23%
Feather - 49.94%
Nova - 66.22%
World - 61.52%
Mega - 70.25%
Terra - 55.73%

Activity: 294
So i read gas station. Why not let the people pay their gas with BC? I mean it would be better for your dad because you cant pay tax over digital coins Wink or the goods in the shop for BC? Maybe print scratch cards what people can buy and trade them on a site with a code to a wallet with BC? Just an idea.

Merchant do have to pay VAT on the sales if they are registered in the UK. You are charged it already in a gas station anyway.

Now i feel stupid Roll Eyes and how about the scratch card idea? the only problem is that it will be a expensive scratch card

You are not stupid. The Uk just has that ruling. I don't think everywhere has that rule. Scratchcards I couldn't be definite on but they may be exempt, or included in the price. It's one of those things that merchants have to be aware off. For the winner there's no tax on the gambling aspect here. But like I said different countries have different rules.  

Its still a good idea to promote using these things but I reckon the individual merchants have a responsibility towards themselves to deal with these things. They make the choices. Companies will offer them a good deal if people want to buy them.

So what are the odds of winning on the scratchcards. Hmm.

The odds? Thats a good one. How about always? They do win their own money back but it will be more worth over time. And maybe with a jackpot and a super jackpot idea so ppl will buy the card :p.

And btw im in a rampage mode. I contacted an other site who has 50.000 investor members i asked them to to publish something about BC  Cool Grin now i really have the idea im doing things good for the community and myself Smiley

wow thanks Smiley

0.00042000      180477.32339683 BC       75.80047580 BTC  -no me gusta :]

btw. just realized Ive become myself a whale with 125k BC Smiley like, baby whale Tongue

OMG BABY WHALE? U grown to be DADDY Whale now..I am a plankton @ 2.4k BC's lol but am happy even at this rate hehe.. congratulations on WHALEDOM.. Grin
Activity: 83

Activity: 126
Over 40k now. Let's see 60k tonight
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
is the BC price going to stay ''high'' for long term or will it fall like doge after the ''mainstream adoption'' is completed?

Any thoughts on that aspect?

I'm going into the future I'll be back with the info. A small fee of 1M BC will be fine.
Activity: 308
is the BC price going to stay ''high'' for long term or will it fall like doge after the ''mainstream adoption'' is completed?

If we could predict the future we would be all on our private island

Although I can say this, dogecoin can be dumped, not blackcoin.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Destroy Namecoin and Mastercoin marketcap by end of week? I think so!
Jump to: