Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 929. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
that could be a good suggestion yes. If it is Mintpal doing this than I think they play it very well and secure.
Activity: 392

weird as well that it's twice the same amount. anyhow those guys there got some serious $$ right now

It's planned. Either same guy or organization. Either way I believe both addresses are connected. 6 mill BC that's like what? $1 mil USD right now?

My guess would be that those are likely exchanges that have their cold wallets set so that no more than 3M BC is stored in a single wallet... thus mitigating (somewhat at least) the likelihood of losing all of it.  My guess is that there will be a third one soon which will also have 3M in it.

Wow... guess this became redundant. Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

weird as well that it's twice the same amount. anyhow those guys there got some serious $$ right now

It's planned. Either same guy or organization. Either way I believe both addresses are connected. 6 mill BC that's like what? $1 mil USD right now?

Is it possible those could be mintpal cold storage?

I doubt anyone wants to withdraw BC at the moment so why they would be taking stuff out of cold storage would be kinda strange...

I agree, something fishy about that..

1mil.. does make you wish to go back in time and buy all BC up again.. lol
Activity: 532

Mb its mintpals BC cold wallets ?
Activity: 145

Is it possible those could be mintpal cold storage?
don't refresh mintpal every 5 seconds. You'll break it.
Hmmm huge DDOS attack, right as we hit 50K sats?  Looks like someone isn't happy they missed the BC boarding call. Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

This was just like watching a very good movie and then the tv dies in the middle of the movie....... :/
Activity: 294
holding on cryptsy around 50k

Tough on Mintpal if it holds.
Activity: 532
its that guy who bet his 50 BC (and honor ? Tongue ) that they wont be 60000 !! relax we are good just some turbulences  Grin

btw its so nice mintpal reaction is like 1 minute Smiley
Activity: 267
Woodwallets.io
from twitter : @MintPalExchange
Suspected large DDoS attack, investigating further. Update to come.
Activity: 336
holding on cryptsy around 50k
... or DDOS on mintpal, cloudflare just kicked in

Yeah that's what they just tweeted.
... or DDOS on mintpal, cloudflare just kicked in

yes they got DDOS

Twitter:

"Suspected large DDoS attack, investigating further. Update to come."
I think we broke mintpal... Cheesy

I was just going to post this verbatim...
Smiley
This is too much fun.

Jump to: