Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 928. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Activity: 126
55000 on cryptsy.... ^^
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
ohh shit!!! i hold a very lage amount of BC on mintpal!! would i be worried?? Cry Cry Huh

Not the first time it happens with Mintpal, and their protection has proven to be good agains DDOS
Activity: 138
ohh shit!!! i hold a very lage amount of BC on mintpal!! would i be worried?? Cry Cry Huh

Grin  yes.you maybe call police
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Mintpal under DDoS ?
53000 on cryptsy....
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Woodwallets.io

weird as well that it's twice the same amount. anyhow those guys there got some serious $$ right now

It's planned. Either same guy or organization. Either way I believe both addresses are connected. 6 mill BC that's like what? $1 mil USD right now?

My guess would be that those are likely exchanges that have their cold wallets set so that no more than 3M BC is stored in a single wallet... thus mitigating (somewhat at least) the likelihood of losing all of it.  My guess is that there will be a third one soon which will also have 3M in it.

Wow... guess this became redundant. Smiley

Guess that explanation makes sense.  Undecided 3500 volume is like 7-8 BTC of fees. Hmm...
[/quote]

if they want to reduce the 'likelihood of losing all of it' they should spread them in more than just two.

PS: keep calm, mintpal we'll come back, price will drop a bit, DDoSer will buy, and in less then 30 minutes everthing will be back to normal .

In the meantime stop watching at the price ticker and go out and do something to make this coin grow. Build a service, find programmers, designers, make a website.   If you don't want this to be 'just another pump', show what we have what it takes.

Activity: 294
Not yet,  it has happened before now.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Maybe mintpal froze due to the high traffic??
This forum will probably froze soon too from my constant reloading for more info.
If things keep going so well, I will have to buy me a BlacKlighteR and a cheap cigar (as I am not even a plangton with less than 800bc). Grin
Designed with the Blackcoin usb wallet in mind for a perfect match. I hope it's ok:)

I could order some of these, but I won't since you could do it yourself a lot cheaper

wow awesome would love to have one even im non smoker Cheesy

I want want. take may blackcoins!!!!!!!

No mate! I am not a sales man! Wink Do it yourself! See the description under the lighter's photo http://takkaros.imgur.com/all Smiley
Cheers

Maybe mintpal froze due to the high traffic??
Activity: 210
Passed NAmecoin!!!!! https://coinmarketcap.com/

Yeahhhhhh BCCCCCCC

NEXT MASTERCOIN!!!

KILL THEM ALL!!!!

Blackcoin - the crapcoin killer Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Passed NAmecoin!!!!! https://coinmarketcap.com/

Yeahhhhhh BCCCCCCC

NEXT MASTERCOIN!!!

KILL THEM ALL!!!!
Activity: 700

weird as well that it's twice the same amount. anyhow those guys there got some serious $$ right now

It's planned. Either same guy or organization. Either way I believe both addresses are connected. 6 mill BC that's like what? $1 mil USD right now?

My guess would be that those are likely exchanges that have their cold wallets set so that no more than 3M BC is stored in a single wallet... thus mitigating (somewhat at least) the likelihood of losing all of it.  My guess is that there will be a third one soon which will also have 3M in it.

Sounds a plausible idea.

Guess that explanation makes sense.  Undecided 3500 volume is like 7-8 BTC of fees. Hmm...
Now we need a doubleup and kill that friggin doge... ;-)
Activity: 196

Sounds a plausible idea.
Activity: 546
PGP 9CB0902E
Jump to: