Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 931. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Ok we are heading for the 60k now lol
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
If things keep going so well, I will have to buy me a BlacKlighteR and a cheap cigar (as I am not even a plangton with less than 800bc). Grin
Designed with the Blackcoin usb wallet in mind for a perfect match. I hope it's ok:)

I could order some of these, but I won't since you could do it yourself a lot cheaper

wow awesome would love to have one even im non smoker Cheesy

I want want. take may blackcoins!!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Crypto entrepreneur and consultant
I have a feeling the dump will be so hard I'll lose even btc I haven't invested somehow ^^' But secretly hoping to reach ltc level.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Don't buy. Price will drop eventually ...
Activity: 126
If things keep going so well, I will have to buy me a BlacKlighteR and a cheap cigar (as I am not even a plangton with less than 800bc). Grin
Designed with the Blackcoin usb wallet in mind for a perfect match. I hope it's ok:)

I could order some of these, but I won't since you could do it yourself a lot cheaper

Me neither. I quit a long time ago Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
I decided to write an article on Blackcoin and the way I see it so far. I would appreciate constructive criticism and any tweets, google+, facebook posts!

Article: http://razorsforex.blogspot.com/2014/04/blackcoin-first-pos-proof-of-stake.html

free upload

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
That massive 70 BTC sell wall is all that's keeping this coin held down right now..... No resistance behind it.
IT JUST FELL!!! People started eating it and it was probably pulled by the whale behind it.

Most of it actually buyed, down to 25 then pulled. Was watching it, was even feeling sorry for that wall xD

Did it? Wow, that was too fast for me. Nice!

I shall be getting my job paycheck (undeserved really) tomorrow... and I just hope I won't be buying at 100k sat. ...or maybe I hope I will, I can't decide, damn...
Activity: 122
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

49K on Mintpal!
Activity: 532

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Crypto entrepreneur and consultant
That massive 70 BTC sell wall is all that's keeping this coin held down right now..... No resistance behind it.
IT JUST FELL!!! People started eating it and it was probably pulled by the whale behind it.

Most of it actually buyed, down to 25 then pulled. Was watching it, was even feeling sorry for that wall xD
Activity: 140
I will never sell that coin.

Simply amazing.
Activity: 756
Merit: 506
Poor distribution in this coin.  Top 100 wallets (wallets=/=unique people) control the majority.
Activity: 336
Just bought some more.... headed up up up......
Activity: 14
70 BTC SELL WALL ON MINTPAL GONE. JESUS THIS COIN GOIN UP UP UP
Activity: 308
sell wall is gone. 60k tonight.

it's going towards 50k right now
sell wall is gone. 60k tonight.
Activity: 15

Activity: 462
is the BC price going to stay ''high'' for long term or will it fall like doge after the ''mainstream adoption'' is completed?

Any thoughts on that aspect?

Whoa there, you are confused here:
DOGE peaked (on 2/11) just days after everyone holding it realized that DOGE had just been changed to a shitty infinite supply around Feb. 5. DOGE could have been a competitor to LTC but instead is now destined for shitcoin-dom.
There will be no infinite supply for BC like there is now for DOGE.

JL
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
Only 1,000,000 USD shy from topping Namecoin on coinmarketcap.com.
This is huge and will be remembered on Crypto as pioneers of the new "gold". Go BackCoin !
Jump to: