Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 958. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
thrasher.
Don't want to rain on the parade (i have a BC stack too), but what happens when other coins get multipools? NXT already has it, FAC too?, etc, NEM is thinking about it...

Other coins don't have the speed of transaction, or the wider adoption. FAC has 10 minute block times. They are already seeing results from their multipool. I can't really say anything for NXT because I never had any interest in it.
 I think the long term threat is not to the value of BC but to the life expectancy of many smaller alt coins. Coins with devs able to implement this will become stronger. The pool is just a small part of what BC has overall though IMO.

Fac havent seen the result of their multipool yet believe me. only 1 run have been made of 1.33 btc it has nothing to do with the multipool yet.

But what about we stop negatives comparaison now? BC is going to a whole other level approching the big coins and you guys still looking behind you?

FAC multipool just uses wafflepool, its not even comparable to BC multipool. BC multipool is much more advanced already and constantly advancing. A multipool isn't a simple pool it also involves building a complex trading engine. You are going to really regret backing FAC and not backing BC, trust me.

http://poolpicker.eu/ < Compare the results already. Wafflepool vs BC Pool. We haven't even hit version 2 yet, we just got out of beta. They haven't even finished a fully working multipool.

ur just too retardly blinded to notice im backing both of them. And what the fuck do you know about trading? fac multipool is growing slowly why the need to hate about it? I have both coins and i know both are doing well now move on .

FAC multipool is a sham, its not even a real multipool thats my point. Its just piggybacking on wafflepool, which doesn't have great rates. This isn't hate, this is fact. You would do better not wasting money on FAC because people are hyping it to dump. Its a premined coin as well, which makes it shady.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Don't want to rain on the parade (i have a BC stack too), but what happens when other coins get multipools? NXT already has it, FAC too?, etc, NEM is thinking about it...

Other coins don't have the speed of transaction, or the wider adoption. FAC has 10 minute block times. They are already seeing results from their multipool. I can't really say anything for NXT because I never had any interest in it.
 I think the long term threat is not to the value of BC but to the life expectancy of many smaller alt coins. Coins with devs able to implement this will become stronger. The pool is just a small part of what BC has overall though IMO.

Fac havent seen the result of their multipool yet believe me. only 1 run have been made of 1.33 btc it has nothing to do with the multipool yet.

But what about we stop negatives comparaison now? BC is going to a whole other level approching the big coins and you guys still looking behind you?

FAC multipool just uses wafflepool, its not even comparable to BC multipool. BC multipool is much more advanced already and constantly advancing. A multipool isn't a simple pool it also involves building a complex trading engine. You are going to really regret backing FAC and not backing BC, trust me.

http://poolpicker.eu/ < Compare the results already. Wafflepool vs BC Pool. We haven't even hit version 2 yet, we just got out of beta. They haven't even finished a fully working multipool.

ur just too retardly blinded to notice im backing both of them. And what the fuck do you know about trading? fac multipool is growing slowly why the need to hate about it? I have both coins and i know both are doing well now move on .

I also support both, but I think we need to keep FAC discussion on the FAC thread, and BC discussion here!
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg

legendary
Activity: 882
Iam actually amazed that with all the price jumps today, i haven't really seen any major dumping, people are still holding.
thrasher.

thrasher.
can someone explain why coins run multipools and mine other profitable coin ? (and sustain their coin's virtual value)
what about network security ?
if difficulty is very low, it makes double spending attack easier.. right?

Blackcoin is a pure Proof of Stake coin meaning there are no more mined coins. Blackcoin only has 1% inflation and the multipool mines other profitable coins and strategically sells them on several markets to get the best rates while building sell walls. This adds constant buying pressure on Blackcoin and causes miners to hold instead of sell like most PoW coins. This creates two separate positive feedback loops that cause the price to steadily go up over time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

I must have missed that. I would like to see the 33 BTC sell wall taken out everything has slowed down since it showed up
www.gamebet.gg

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
can someone explain why coins run multipools and mine other profitable coin ? (and sustain their coin's virtual value)
what about network security ?
if difficulty is very low, it makes double spending attack easier.. right?
thrasher.
Faircoin is an imitation. The mining pool isn't as good, the community isn't there, they aren't going to be added to coinkite, they don't have the right inflation, they don't have nearly the volume, they don't have nearly the market cap... soon the people rooting for it will realize and switch to blackcoin. But why wait for us to go up another 100% before you realize.

dont underestimate faircoin , it has everything  and is barely 1 month old. The volume is there faircoin is 24th with 500 btc daily volume what bc was around yesterday.

Just enjoy the show im in both with no regrets.

Faircoin is garbage, by the time their pool that is just adding shares to wafflepool hits 1k MH/s we will hit 15k MH/s. The blackcoin pool is and will always be far more advanced which will equate to better payouts.

500 BTC daily volume is nothing compared to what we are doing. We hit 1 million daily volume today.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

www.gamebet.gg
Faircoin is an imitation. The mining pool isn't as good, the community isn't there, they aren't going to be added to coinkite, they don't have the right inflation, they don't have nearly the volume, they don't have nearly the market cap... soon the people rooting for it will realize and switch to blackcoin. But why wait for us to go up another 100% before you realize.

dont underestimate faircoin , it has everything  and is barely 1 month old. The volume is there faircoin is 24th with 500 btc daily volume what bc was around yesterday.

Just enjoy the show im in both with no regrets.
thrasher.

Too late. BC was/is the pioneer and we have the community....do they?

Don't they?

Clearly they don't because we have a much larger pool that is growing at a much faster rate. We have more volume and a growing market cap.

Also not all multipools are alike, if our developers are better we will have better payouts, which has been shown to be true.
legendary
Activity: 1120

Don't they?
thrasher.
I have problem with corupt address in my wallet ....i mine bc on blackcoinpool ...the pool says that  coins paid out but I never did not receive coins in my wallet....someone to help me?

Check out the IRC channel, the devs hang out there. You can find it on the multipool page.
thrasher.
Faircoin is a premined imitation.

The mining pool isn't as good, the community isn't there, they aren't going to be added to coinkite, they don't have the right inflation, they don't have nearly the volume, they don't have nearly the market cap... soon the people rooting for it will realize and switch to blackcoin.

Why wait for us to go up another 100% before you realize, join the darkside now.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I have problem with corupt address in my wallet ....i mine bc on blackcoinpool ...the pool says that  coins paid out but I never did not receive coins in my wallet....someone to help me?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1120
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Jump to: