Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 959. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
was that 48 BTC a buy wall?
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
To the guy that told me not to sell my 44000 when it was worth 0.2btc, thank you. You are my guru.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
Faircoin and blackoin are simply on fire. Blackcoin is about to reach litecoin daily volume this is crazy wtf is happening.

BC to 1$? lol i though i bought late at 17k sat i bought just 4000 bc but seems to be worth it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I have totally no interest in the Announcements section anymore lol, I'm sticked to this thread. Cheesy

Anyone recognize this behaviour?  Grin

Me too, I keep typing "ann bc" in chrome's bar to get here
Activity: 154
I have totally no interest in the Announcements section anymore lol, I'm sticked to this thread. Cheesy

Anyone recognize this behaviour?  Grin
And suddenly, the stake amounts are starting to look serious.. BC continues like that and some of us will be living on stake income soon enough!
Activity: 138
Do not know the pre sell people will not regret? Hahahaha
Activity: 168
I was expecting it to drop on Sunday as it usually does
Holy f***  Shocked Shocked Shocked

What am I going to wake up to tomorrow 100k lol
I don't want to check mintpal anymore lol.

LOL...every time I am away for a few hours I come back to double value. It is simply astonishing to me.

With all the excitement I forgot to answer your previous post about Patents. The card itself cannot be patented, but the custom software can. It really doesn't matter to me, because even if someone copies it this community is very loyal and I am sure they will support the original card Smiley. I just can't wait to start shipping them out so people can start tweeting/instagraming them!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
thrasher.
Holy sht, BC is really going places.  Shocked

We haven't even moved yet, we just started turning the engines on. This is attracting new miners, which will really get us going places.
Activity: 79
Holy sht, BC is really going places.  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
scratch game updated with new logo

http://coinok.pw/scratch/bc
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
thrasher.
My bet is that will be a regrettable move in a few days. I don't suspect we will lose enough ground to buy back 43 without significantly pushing the price up over the cost of the sell.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251

Really insane  Grin Grin

48 BTC wall ........

Activity: 112
I was expecting it to drop on Sunday as it usually does
Holy f***  Shocked Shocked Shocked

What am I going to wake up to tomorrow 100k lol
I don't want to check mintpal anymore lol.
Damn...just lost a lot of hashing power

Hash Rate: (Scrypt: 2113.39 MH/s | Sha256: 28.07 TH/s)

refresh your browser. This is what i see atm.

Scrypt: 4874.41 MH/s | Sha256: 29.13 TH/s

Hash Rate: (Scrypt: 5203.64 MH/s | Sha256: 29.38 TH/s)

these drops usually happen when stratum loses the connection, normal for multipools when they switch coins.

They switch without dropping TCP connections, middlecoin was like that for ages, but not from the start.
Activity: 84

Hash Rate: (Scrypt: 5203.64 MH/s | Sha256: 29.38 TH/s)

these drops usually happen when stratum loses the connection, normal for multipools when they switch coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 252
can someone tell me if i should different addresses for workernames at the blackcoinpool or is it ok just to use one?
Activity: 84
the fuck .... 48 btc sell in one swoop...
Saw that too. Thought a buy wall was placed and then removed but damn...that's crazy.
what do moves like these usually mean, did a mini-whale just cash out or is someone trying to reverse the trend? the 32 btc sell wall at 33k is still there...
Activity: 61

Activity: 90
the fuck .... 48 btc sell in one swoop...
Saw that too. Thought a buy wall was placed and then removed but damn...that's crazy.
Jump to: