Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 962. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
JO€¥ B⃦udd$

Facts & Assumptions

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion and I will respect any legitimate argument. However, it seems some facts have been forgotten and/or intentionally ignored.

1.) BlackCoin is less than 2 months old.
2.) It has gained 1440% in value since launching.
3.) BlackCoin is traded on over 17 exchanges and counting.
4.) Myself and a few others are working on some groundbreaking services/products that will help increase BlackCoin value.

As I stated above everyone is entitled to their opinion, and if you feel BlackCoin doesn't have a future then respectfully you should sell, I will happily keep buying your coins. I support BlackCoin not because of emotion or naive optimism,  I support BlackCoin because of the developers, community, metrics, and it's future potential. Unfortunately many people who currently trade crypto-currrencies do not have much experience in trading, nor do they have a firm understating of crypto-currencies in general. October 1st 2013 Bitcoin was trading at $127.00, and by November 29th 2013 Bitcoin was trading at $1,109. That is a 773.23% gain, compared to BlackCoin 1440% gain.

Lets do some simple math and predictions based on history and conservative estimates. Based on March numbers lets estimate BlackCoin value will grow a steady 360% each month.

April 30: ¢0.12
May 31: $0.43
June 30: $1.54
July 31: $5.54
August 31: $19.94
September 30: $71.78
October 31: $258.40
November 30: $894.24
December 31: $3219.00

Now obviously the growth will not remain steady at 360% each month. Some months it will be more and some month it will be far less. Some months it will remain level.

So those of us who understand how the market works and realize BlackCoin is not just another Alt Coin will be smiling all the way to the Bank by the end of the year, while people who wanted quick cash will be asking themselves "WHYYYYYYYY"?  

When I posted this just several days ago some people said I was naive and basically crazy. This is one time I am going to love saying "I TOLD YOU SO"!!!!

Smiley. It is not April 30 yet xD. So you are not "entitled to I told you so" :p. Anyway good that I didn't accept your bet :p

LOL...touche... It is going to be interesting to see what happens over the next 24 hours. I think things will settle down now and then pick up again in the next 19 hours.

Hey Iconic , remember 10k looks like that was a bargain lol

btw do you ever get some sleep man? hhaha
Activity: 52
Merit: 36
I'm probably not in the top 100 as I only have 55BC but i'm doing fine also  Smiley

c
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
i just checked and i am top 500 wallet holder - and i am so happy right now....

i can only imagine how top 100 are feeling!!!

I can't speak for the rest, but the top 30 are doing just fine, thank you.

Cheesy
Activity: 245
what was the highest volume day? We have past 2500 btc in 24hrs now  Grin

This is all time high, on value and volume Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
what was the highest volume day? We have past 2500 btc in 24hrs now  Grin

2500 BTC, Approaching half of LTC, putting BC third highest volume of all cryptos Smiley
Activity: 476
absolutely over the moon, here, have a ton of bc i am not selling, yet, faircoin and ZEITcoin will follow in BC footsteps

ZEIT just has too many coins.

...and faircoin is demonstrably not fair...

The problem is, that no one cares. Look at all the IPO coins that got buyers before launch, giving them devs free BTC. They don't care if its fair or scam or what else, they buy in just to dump as soon as the price is profitable.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
what was the highest volume day? We have past 2500 btc in 24hrs now  Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
What is the approx total number of BC currently at?

Around 74.5 mill

Wow! Much lower than I thought. EXTREMELY UNDERVALUED (IMHO)
Activity: 182
thrive for the best when there is a chance.. now this is the chance don't be left behind.

there should be trading of altcoins to BC.. MINT/BC FAC/BC ZET/BC and all.. exchanges will also get rewarded imo.
Activity: 140
Im gonna sell my house and lot to buy BC and miner to support BC.. is that a good idea?  Grin Grin Wink Wink

another question.. is this gonna replace BTC? Im seeing markets and markets accepting BC already.

I see competition between BTC/BC as within the realm of possibility. It sounds crazy, but I think this is what we've been working for all these months. We finally have a coin with distinct advantages over the standard. New, exciting possibilities come with it. I think this will gain some serious ground. Litecoin should have been this, but it was always far too similar to BTC.  Grin
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Around 74.5 million blackcoins. Look here: http://agran.net/bc_getbalance.php?top=100
Activity: 322
Im gonna sell my house and lot to buy BC and miner to support BC.. is that a good idea?  Grin Grin Wink Wink

another question.. is this gonna replace BTC? Im seeing markets and markets accepting BC already.

You're going to literally sell your house for Blackcoin? you could either be broke on the street or a billionaire.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

Around 74.5 mill
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
5 GIGS ON THE MULTIPOOL/ 31TERRAHASH LETS GET IT TO 200GIGS /200 TERRHASH
Activity: 182

Activity: 168

Facts & Assumptions

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion and I will respect any legitimate argument. However, it seems some facts have been forgotten and/or intentionally ignored.

1.) BlackCoin is less than 2 months old.
2.) It has gained 1440% in value since launching.
3.) BlackCoin is traded on over 17 exchanges and counting.
4.) Myself and a few others are working on some groundbreaking services/products that will help increase BlackCoin value.

As I stated above everyone is entitled to their opinion, and if you feel BlackCoin doesn't have a future then respectfully you should sell, I will happily keep buying your coins. I support BlackCoin not because of emotion or naive optimism,  I support BlackCoin because of the developers, community, metrics, and it's future potential. Unfortunately many people who currently trade crypto-currrencies do not have much experience in trading, nor do they have a firm understating of crypto-currencies in general. October 1st 2013 Bitcoin was trading at $127.00, and by November 29th 2013 Bitcoin was trading at $1,109. That is a 773.23% gain, compared to BlackCoin 1440% gain.

Lets do some simple math and predictions based on history and conservative estimates. Based on March numbers lets estimate BlackCoin value will grow a steady 360% each month.

April 30: ¢0.12
May 31: $0.43
June 30: $1.54
July 31: $5.54
August 31: $19.94
September 30: $71.78
October 31: $258.40
November 30: $894.24
December 31: $3219.00

Now obviously the growth will not remain steady at 360% each month. Some months it will be more and some month it will be far less. Some months it will remain level.

So those of us who understand how the market works and realize BlackCoin is not just another Alt Coin will be smiling all the way to the Bank by the end of the year, while people who wanted quick cash will be asking themselves "WHYYYYYYYY"?  

When I posted this just several days ago some people said I was naive and basically crazy. This is one time I am going to love saying "I TOLD YOU SO"!!!!

Smiley. It is not April 30 yet xD. So you are not "entitled to I told you so" :p. Anyway good that I didn't accept your bet :p

LOL...touche... It is going to be interesting to see what happens over the next 24 hours. I think things will settle down now and then pick up again in the next 19 hours.
Activity: 196
BlackCoin Store is now live!

Blackcoinstore.com

We want to offer customers a smooth and easy buyer experience. By offering a well sorted and easy to find items that you need!

We would also like to point out that whatever the community comes up with that they would like to sell to a bigger crowd BlackCoin Store is the place to go. We will resell your product for you without any fees.

BlackCoin Store is a non-profit website, meaning the owner (ME) doesnt take any profits into my own pocket, everything goes back to the website or the BlackCoin Foundation. Regarding the BlackCoin Foundation a fixed percent TBD the comming week of the profits will always go to the foundation. Special marked products will benefit the Foundation even more, more information on that later.

We have limited products up right now but more can be expected the comming 3-4 days.

We are still in development, you might see some pages being updated on the fly.

There are some Bounties for those creative out there, they can be found HERE! follow the instructions on the page.

Sign up on the website and remember to check for the newsletter for awesome updates on the store
Also follow us on twitter: BlackCoinStore

Thank you and Welcome to BlackCoin Store

Remember there are bounties to grab here!

We need some designs for T-shirts, Pens, Hats, Keychains etc send your thoughts and images on products you would like to see and we will reward you! (Use the Contact us link at the bottom of the website)

Donations are also very welcome! they make me able to add even more products!

\/\/\/

Activity: 294
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

That was easy! All we have to do is click on the link, so... CLICK ON THE LINK! Smiley

Yep, easiest voting method ever!

And already #1!!
Activity: 476
absolutely over the moon, here, have a ton of bc i am not selling, yet, faircoin and ZEITcoin will follow in BC footsteps

ZEIT just has too many coins.

...and faircoin is demonstrably not fair...
Jump to: