Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 961. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
30K hahha where are we next week?

Is there an app for iphone ?

Read Mrdennis.....Read:-)

Apple iPhone price ticker. BC now added - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/coin-ticker-bitcoin-litecoin/id636476147?mt=8

Thank you Kees :-)
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
hi

i wanted to transfer some BC from Poloniex to Mintpal and type a bad address ( = an address that is not a crypto address)

in that case should it be returned to my wallet or is it lost ?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
BUY CHEAP BC NOW!!
Activity: 168
Now Taking Pre-Orders - BlackCoin Wallet Card

We are now accepting pre-orders for the BlackCoin Wallet Card!!! Please click here to place your order: http://www.blackcoincard.com

Price: $20.00 + Free Shipping Worldwide!

Pre-Orders will be from today until 4/18/2014. First Batch will be shipping out the week of May 1st!

Only the first batch will be the limited edition version!

The official website launches 4/14/2014 @ 5:00PM EST

Please note: The image is just a low resolution mock-up. The actually card will be high resolution supper glossy plastic with vibrant colors.

So what exactly is the Blackcoin Card Wallet?

The BlackCoin Card Wallet is a completely branded BC card with a pull out USB dongle. It will be loaded with a custom BlackCoin start menu and the wallet pre loaded. When you insert the wallet into your computer the menu will automatically launch, and you will have access to your wallet, current market prices, BC news, and other elements all in one place! What makes this exciting is you will not only be able to keep your wallet with you at all times, in the event you need to access your funds you will be able to do it at any Windows computer. The blockchain and all other data will already be loaded on the card. (Obviously if you do not plug the card in regularly it will take longer for it to sync). Also, the launcher will automatically update the wallet to the current version automatically.

Another benefit of the card is you can pre-load as many coins as you like and give the cards away to family and friends as "gift cards". They will not need to be tech savvy to use it! Just insert and go! This is a great way to introduce others to BlackCoin.

And lets be honest, wouldn't it be cool to walk around with a BlackCoin wallet card with the sexy logo?

Note: A portion of the proceeds will go directly to the dev team and community projects.

Pick yours up here: http://www.blackcoincard.com

I want to thank everyone who has purchased a card!!! I am overwhelmed by the positive support!!! I would like to give a special thanks to "Mike" who just purchased 10 cards!!!
Activity: 154
5 GIGS ON THE MULTIPOOL/ 31TERRAHASH LETS GET IT TO 200GIGS /200 TERRHASH

Where can I see the network hashrate?
http://blackcoinpool.com/
 Hash Rate: (Scrypt: 5132.12 MH/s | Sha256: 32.72 TH/s

Now:

Hash Rate: (Scrypt: 5414.92 MH/s | Sha256: 30.07 TH/s)

How often does the pool payout? What times of day does it buy the coins? Does it buy straight from sell orders or place buy orders?

Pool pays out once a day. Their 24 cycle goes from midnight-midnigh EST I believe. I think that -5 GMT. They buy and sell periodically throughout the day so there's no set schedule, and payouts are usually a few hours after the close of a day.
Activity: 364
Merit: 301

Read Mrdennis.....Read:-)

Apple iPhone price ticker. BC now added - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/coin-ticker-bitcoin-litecoin/id636476147?mt=8

Someone is REALLY trying to keep the price down on mintpal, selling for 30000 constantly, dont fall for it... It could possibly rocket again when that tard runs out of coins... HODL!!!
Activity: 90

Now:

Hash Rate: (Scrypt: 5414.92 MH/s | Sha256: 30.07 TH/s)

How often does the pool payout? What times of day does it buy the coins? Does it buy straight from sell orders or place buy orders?
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

Activity: 168

Facts & Assumptions

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion and I will respect any legitimate argument. However, it seems some facts have been forgotten and/or intentionally ignored.

1.) BlackCoin is less than 2 months old.
2.) It has gained 1440% in value since launching.
3.) BlackCoin is traded on over 17 exchanges and counting.
4.) Myself and a few others are working on some groundbreaking services/products that will help increase BlackCoin value.

As I stated above everyone is entitled to their opinion, and if you feel BlackCoin doesn't have a future then respectfully you should sell, I will happily keep buying your coins. I support BlackCoin not because of emotion or naive optimism,  I support BlackCoin because of the developers, community, metrics, and it's future potential. Unfortunately many people who currently trade crypto-currrencies do not have much experience in trading, nor do they have a firm understating of crypto-currencies in general. October 1st 2013 Bitcoin was trading at $127.00, and by November 29th 2013 Bitcoin was trading at $1,109. That is a 773.23% gain, compared to BlackCoin 1440% gain.

Lets do some simple math and predictions based on history and conservative estimates. Based on March numbers lets estimate BlackCoin value will grow a steady 360% each month.

April 30: ¢0.12
May 31: $0.43
June 30: $1.54
July 31: $5.54
August 31: $19.94
September 30: $71.78
October 31: $258.40
November 30: $894.24
December 31: $3219.00

Now obviously the growth will not remain steady at 360% each month. Some months it will be more and some month it will be far less. Some months it will remain level.

So those of us who understand how the market works and realize BlackCoin is not just another Alt Coin will be smiling all the way to the Bank by the end of the year, while people who wanted quick cash will be asking themselves "WHYYYYYYYY"?  

When I posted this just several days ago some people said I was naive and basically crazy. This is one time I am going to love saying "I TOLD YOU SO"!!!!

Smiley. It is not April 30 yet xD. So you are not "entitled to I told you so" :p. Anyway good that I didn't accept your bet :p

LOL...touche... It is going to be interesting to see what happens over the next 24 hours. I think things will settle down now and then pick up again in the next 19 hours.

Hey Iconic , remember 10k looks like that was a bargain lol

btw do you ever get some sleep man? hhaha

HAHAH...No I can't sleep. I am too busy working on the next publicity campaign for BC. Last week was just the beginning Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
Well done BC backers. You sure proved me wrong at 7k ... only bought 0.2 BTC while 1 BTC was waiting at 6k .. (ofc traded up at 7k, 10k) .. should have kept going.   Smiley

Take my hat off and thanks for the profits on FAC and Zeit.  Grin
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Come on guys. Most of us will be millionaires and you dont have some cent for the android wallet dev? When the android wallet is released more people will use BC -> more popularity -> faster beeing a millionaire. So please:

SUPPORT

THE

DEV

AND

DONATE

TO

BQynghdBFW6RCcMXMgR2ys3yEkiVL77HK6 !!!111!!!!!!11!!!1

and watch his work at
http://blackcointalk.com/index.php/topic,1268.15.html
Activity: 70
Activity: 210
JO€¥ B⃦udd$
I regret selling the 90k I had before....
I've got 12k now, BUT IT'S NOT THE SAME  Cry

yesterday i bought a stash @ 15900 with the intention to sell

but now its way too precious for me. I'm gonna stack it in to my wallet! Tongue
Activity: 294
30120 on Mintpal this morning.

Oh, you know prelude/moolah were giving away money yesterday then. Whoever signed up with fiat then just made loads on today.

More thanks to the guys that have taken this whole thing on and kept going and put up with the sillys. (And I really hoping that radiostatic has a good million bc as he created the little Mulitpool monster to kick things off as well).
Activity: 90

Activity: 112
Hey Iconic , remember 10k looks like that was a bargain lol

btw do you ever get some sleep man? hhaha

Hey drinks Coffee! BLACK Coffee!  Grin

And for the others who sold to early:

Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
I regret selling the 90k I had before....
I've got 12k now, BUT IT'S NOT THE SAME  Cry
Activity: 321
Merit: 250
What is the approx total number of BC currently at?

To give you more than just an answer (that would currently read "moneysupply" : 74505089.25611483), I can tell you that a Blackcoin client will tell you so, by being asked with "getinfo" (either in the debug windoww of the qt application or by rpc call for the daemon)
Jump to: