Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 967. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

#9 and looking STRONG

Look again, its over 10 million
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Quote from: btcprice

Bot vs. Bot.

What exactly is happening behind the trades when you see this?

Automatic traders (bots) are buying up coins and selling coins at the same time, causing wild fluctuations in the price.

My question is more like, who builds such bots and why?

$$$$$
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
^ Generally, their goal is to make very small amounts of money on the bid/ask spread, but to do it all throughout the day.  It's possible to make more sophisticated bots, but probably not easy, and I don't think there are many in crypto-land.  Suppose I could be wrong though, but I haven't seen much evidence.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0

Bot vs. Bot.

Automatic traders (bots) are buying up coins and selling coins at the same time, causing wild fluctuations in the price.

My question is more like, who builds such bots and why?

Bot vs. Bot.

Nah, I'm pretty sure it's human trading causing the price jumps.  Just a ton of speculation as soon as 20k was breached.  Bots on here tend to make very small trades, hoping to buy and sell both sides in non-volatile markets (it might be different on wall street, but I don't think most bots here cause anything too crazy - they can still be incredibly annoying though.)
Activity: 479
just keep buyin buyin buyin...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
29K on Mintpal!

It's official. Things are crazy.

Crazy? it's 3500 on mintpall already!!

what's going on, I don't even have time to write this and it's almost 4000 already!

38900 on Mintpal. This is scary. It's going too fast.

+1 way too fast up and down

It's just a touch to the ceiling for now so they can come back to it later. It's not meant to stay at 30,000.
But if it does stay there ... then... Okay then.

ps.. eye on FAC. Little brother of BC. Have a peek at it. Shh..

People in FACs are some frustrated and they are thinking that they lost  Blackcoin train, people still have not realized that this is no a comum train, "Blackcoin is a rocket to the moon".

Enjoy blackcoin that is still very cheap, and I recomend to buy some now because blackcoin is still priced peanuts, What are you waiting for? Come to the dark side ...

FAC = 100% Pre mined  and 100% pre mined coin, I do not buy even 1 dime,  FAC is a dead coin. ( best in peace FAC)
Activity: 434

Bot vs. Bot.

Anyone see anything peculiar here?

Anyone else having no hashrate displayed on the Blackcoinpool?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0

Bot vs. Bot.

Activity: 424
The 50k bc I bought with .2btc a month ago would be nice right about now.

I sold my 30k at 2500 sat :S

been trying to catch up since...   speaking of, what multipool tends to be the better choice right now?
Activity: 98
The 50k bc I bought with .2btc a month ago would be nice right about now.
Activity: 122
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

#9 and looking STRONG
What a bot rapefest lol    this is intense

Bot vs. Bot.

Indeed, no human can trade that fast.. certainly not me
Activity: 70
We have just hit 39090 sats and still have idiots selling for 33000, I love these guys selling cheap Grin

Activity: 154
Although its cool to see the price rise... getting a bit concerned (as a long term BC holder) that it's going too fast.. bubble and burst are a risk :|
What a bot rapefest lol    this is intense

Bot vs. Bot.
You can sort of see the hyper versions of the jumps and consolidations going, everything happening at lightning pace, will be a dangerous game to try to guess when the momentum will slow down.
Jump to: