Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 963. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
absolutely over the moon, here, have a ton of bc i am not selling, yet, faircoin and ZEITcoin will follow in BC footsteps

ZEIT just has too many coins.
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
I got to say such I fast rise makes me think that a correction is need, but I thought that when we were at 19k also so what do I know.

Made me laugh.. Spilled my coffee... Still dunno why though Cheesy Maybe the cynical style of the writing or something... Anyway.. much makes me laugh atm.. I must be high...
Activity: 322
I got to say such I fast rise makes me think that a correction is need, but I thought that when we were at 19k also so what do I know.

The only way Blackcoin would ever lose a massive amount of these gains is if the protocol totally failed for some reason and rat4 was inept at fixing it, and nobody from the entire community of this millions of dollars coin could manage to fix it. I highly doubt that would happen.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
absolutely over the moon, here, have a ton of bc i am not selling, yet, faircoin and ZEITcoin will follow in BC footsteps
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Sold nearly 500k BC @7000 and.... Cry

Sold 15k of my stash tonight at 20k trying to coin up a bit. Then got a Charlie Murphy 5 finger say to the face slap. Bam! Ralllllly!

Can't complain too much I guess. Getting richer by the minute!

Blackcoin. Black hole. Black fucking to the damn moon!
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Activity: 83

That was easy! All we have to do is click on the link, so... CLICK ON THE LINK! Smiley
Activity: 37
Im hearing and reading about a lot of regretful early selling; even after the suggestions of not doing so. Im definitely not selling any time soon. Perhaps for months. It's all psychological.
Activity: 154

Facts & Assumptions

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion and I will respect any legitimate argument. However, it seems some facts have been forgotten and/or intentionally ignored.

1.) BlackCoin is less than 2 months old.
2.) It has gained 1440% in value since launching.
3.) BlackCoin is traded on over 17 exchanges and counting.
4.) Myself and a few others are working on some groundbreaking services/products that will help increase BlackCoin value.

As I stated above everyone is entitled to their opinion, and if you feel BlackCoin doesn't have a future then respectfully you should sell, I will happily keep buying your coins. I support BlackCoin not because of emotion or naive optimism,  I support BlackCoin because of the developers, community, metrics, and it's future potential. Unfortunately many people who currently trade crypto-currrencies do not have much experience in trading, nor do they have a firm understating of crypto-currencies in general. October 1st 2013 Bitcoin was trading at $127.00, and by November 29th 2013 Bitcoin was trading at $1,109. That is a 773.23% gain, compared to BlackCoin 1440% gain.

Lets do some simple math and predictions based on history and conservative estimates. Based on March numbers lets estimate BlackCoin value will grow a steady 360% each month.

April 30: ¢0.12
May 31: $0.43
June 30: $1.54
July 31: $5.54
August 31: $19.94
September 30: $71.78
October 31: $258.40
November 30: $894.24
December 31: $3219.00

Now obviously the growth will not remain steady at 360% each month. Some months it will be more and some month it will be far less. Some months it will remain level.

So those of us who understand how the market works and realize BlackCoin is not just another Alt Coin will be smiling all the way to the Bank by the end of the year, while people who wanted quick cash will be asking themselves "WHYYYYYYYY"?  

When I posted this just several days ago some people said I was naive and basically crazy. This is one time I am going to love saying "I TOLD YOU SO"!!!!

Smiley. It is not April 30 yet xD. So you are not "entitled to I told you so" :p. Anyway good that I didn't accept your bet :p
Activity: 168

Ouch...that is $65,000 today's value. However, the good news is you can jump back in now. This price IS still cheap, BC is going way above $1.00 per coin.
Activity: 322

I sold 115K @ 1500 satoshi. Just buy back in. It's going to go much higher. I made the mistake of taking a week to finally accept my error and get back in.
Activity: 245

You women should learn how to listen Wink  That's what i'll tell my gf when she wakes up.. Bet she won't nag of me sitting behind the pc watching graphs for a few hours a day when i take her out shopping today :p
Activity: 294
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
Activity: 83
Whats up with the Prelude.io Volume? we make it, right? (in Time?)
BUT I think who ever wants to have something from the Cake have to come to Us!  Grin

24H Volume
55.40274518 BTC

Yep, we were in time! Wink
Activity: 9
Activity: 28
Whats up with the Prelude.io Volume? we make it, right? (in Time?)
BUT I think who ever wants to have something from the Cake have to come to Us!  Grin
Activity: 476
Do deposits take a bit to show up on mintpal after they are confirmed?

Maybe when there is crazy volume like this?

Haha, freaking out for nothing, it is in...
Jump to: