Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BLOCFORM ITO STARTS MAY 10 2018 | KNOW YOUR IDOL, BECOME ONE YOURSELF! - page 38. (Read 3568 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Very interesting project! Where I can find information about events?

Thanks for your feedback! You can find info about events in the video section on our website or you can ask our team in the official Telegram chat of the project.
Do you have any bounty Huh

We don't have any for now, but we consider making it in the future. You can find some tasks for the community in the pinned message in our official Telegram chat of the project t.me/blocformglobal
Activity: 155
Do you have any video explanation?

There is no total video explanation. We have some video content with lots of information about the project on our website.
Where is it? in your website?
Activity: 153
Very interesting project! Where I can find information about events?
Activity: 347
Merit: 10

There is no total video explanation. We have some video content with lots of information about the project on our website.
What is the minimum and maximum purchase?

Minimum purchase is 0.01 ETH, there is no maximum
Activity: 172
Activity: 207
What is the minimum and maximum purchase?
And what have the prices for tokens already announced? Did I miss something. Interesting offer.
egretia
Token price is 1 ETH for 5000 BFG tokens, but we also have a bonus system for early investors, check it out!

https://i.imgur.com/gjPMAGm.png

Hello. Is your project based on Ethereum blockchain?

Yes, we have an ERC20 token, based on Ethereum.
Activity: 188
Hello. Is your project based on Ethereum blockchain?
Activity: 266
And what have the prices for tokens already announced? Did I miss something. Interesting offer.
egretia
Do you have a bounty program for translation? I would like to reserve Indonesian Language (Bahasa) if you need it. Thank you
We don't have any bounty program for now, but we are thinking on making the only translations campaign, so stay tuned we may need you soon!
So sad that this project not opening some bounty campaign. I like the project, it quite has a good and interesting concept.
That way it'll need some kind of promotion to introduce the project to get known by any investors.

We are working alot on project promotion now. Bounty campaign unfortunately is not a top-priority, but we consider making it in the future.

How can I contact with you, guys? Any links or emails?

You can contact us in the official Telegram chat of the project t.me/BlocformGlobal

What products artists will sell?

Tickets, their content, merchandise, online streams and other.
Activity: 229
What products artists will sell?
Activity: 215
How can I contact with you, guys? Any links or emails?
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Do you have a bounty program for translation? I would like to reserve Indonesian Language (Bahasa) if you need it. Thank you
We don't have any bounty program for now, but we are thinking on making the only translations campaign, so stay tuned we may need you soon!
So sad that this project not opening some bounty campaign. I like the project, it quite has a good and interesting concept.
That way it'll need some kind of promotion to introduce the project to get known by any investors.
What's your benefits for investors?

Investors will see the value in the BFG cryptocurrency not only because it is the wave of the future, but because BFG coins will be extensively used and traded in the thriving entertainment, media production and travel eco-system. Blocform Global’s intention is for the community to spend BFG coins to create a better lifestyle by enjoying entertainment and travel experiences, as well as encourage entertainers to provide quality services to their following. When everyone sees these benefits, the value of the BFG ecosystem is sure to follow suit.
dev, is this first project of your team?

Somehow. Our team has a lot of experience in show-business and cryptocurrency industries, but it is the very first attemp to combine these experience in a single project.

You sure that you will get hardcap during 8 weeks?

You can never be sure. We are confident that our project is decent to reach the hardcap.
However, if we won't, we have a plan B, because our ITO can be prolonged for 4 more weeks if necessary.
Activity: 188
What's your benefits for investors?
Activity: 204
You sure that you will get hardcap during 8 weeks?
Pages:
Jump to: