Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BLOCFORM ITO STARTS MAY 10 2018 | KNOW YOUR IDOL, BECOME ONE YOURSELF! - page 37. (Read 3568 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Hello! How long will token sale last?

It is planned to last for 8 weeks, but might be prolonged for additional 4 weeks if we don't raise the hardcap.
where can I learn more about the developers ? there is somewhere a photo of the team ? It would be nice if you gave a description of the project in this forum thread in more detail . Thanks

The info concerning our Team can be found on our website. There is a lot of video-content from several conferences we took part in and a brief description of each member of our team.
You can also join our official Telegram chat t.me/BlocformGlobal and ask our team any questions you want.
Thanks for your feedback, we will update the topic information asap.
The poster of the project is executed professionally. Very colorful. But this is not enough. Need technical information and information about the team. Where i can find more information about them?

Thank you, we will share your words with our designer! You can find more information concerning team and technology on our website and in WP. Team is international and experienced in cryptocurrencies sphere and show business industry.
How did this coins really work to makes us know our idol, what will happened when we know our idol, already?
Is there any planned profit from owning this coins?

Coins are not making you know any idols. Ecosystem does. It is made for fans to communicate with artist they love. Tokens are a fuel for this ecosystem that allows it to function in the way we want it to. The profit from owning the coins is an incresing value of the ecosystem + you can spend them on any kind of goods provided by artists. Tickets, merchandise, albums etc. If you want to support someone who is now at the very beginning of their career - you can do it through our system by using the token.

tell us why you need to create another platform if people use instagram successfully. as far as I know, instagram was created by two programmers, and for success they did not need to raise money crowdfunding. where do you have information about the cost of tokens?

Instagram is a Unicorn company. It is one out of hundreds. Blocform is not making another instagram, we are building the whole ecosystem around show business. It includes not only following and communicating with celebrities, but also a huge e-commerce part responsible for merchandise, selling tickets and content. Blocform is also a base for a newcommer-artists, using this platform they will be able to recieve funding at the very beginning of their career. So, Blocform is way bigger and has much more functionality than Instagram has.
Hello. Where are you based? Where is your registration?

We are based in Singapore, operating company is registred there too.
Hello. What do you do with unsold tokens? Will it be burnt?

It will depend on the community voting. They will be either burnt or distributed among all ITO participants
Do you have telegram channel or group?

Yes, t.me/blocformglobal , come on in!
Activity: 116
Hello! How long will token sale last?
Activity: 82
Activity: 98
where can I learn more about the developers ? there is somewhere a photo of the team ? It would be nice if you gave a description of the project in this forum thread in more detail . Thanks
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
The poster of the project is executed professionally. Very colorful. But this is not enough. Need technical information and information about the team. Where i can find more information about them?
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
How did this coins really work to makes us know our idol, what will happened when we know our idol, already?
Is there any planned profit from owning this coins?
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
tell us why you need to create another platform if people use instagram successfully. as far as I know, instagram was created by two programmers, and for success they did not need to raise money crowdfunding. where do you have information about the cost of tokens?
Activity: 190
Hello. Where are you based? Where is your registration?
Activity: 108
Activity: 226
Hello. What do you do with unsold tokens? Will it be burnt?
Activity: 164
Do you have telegram channel or group?
Do you have any video explanation?

There is no total video explanation. We have some video content with lots of information about the project on our website.
Where is it? in your website?

Yes, in the video section of the website.
Pages:
Jump to: