Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚫️ BLOCKPOOL - Real World B2B Blockchain Solutions ⚫️ - page 22. (Read 72511 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Anyone looking to buy 30,000 BPL at 0.30 USD each? I'm selling up some of my share. I know I'll probably regret it, but I need funds Cry

which exchange is it on? I don't even see in on coinmarketcap

It’s not listed on exchanges yet, if you’re interested we can sort out escrow.
We can trade blockpool at discord group with trading channel
But we also need another exchanges, i will still waiting for BPL listed at big exchanges
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Anyone looking to buy 30,000 BPL at 0.30 USD each? I'm selling up some of my share. I know I'll probably regret it, but I need funds Cry

It’s not listed on exchanges yet, if you’re interested we can sort out escrow.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
If someone is interested in 7k/bpl I'll sell some... lol, 7k reminds me the price of ark in the beginning (see ANN).

Let's see where this token will be in 12 months

I'll definitely not going to sell at that price it's way too low once it gets into trading platform and investors see the roadmap and the community support I'm sure it will command a good price I hope  a good exchange will adopt Blockpool.

I agree entriely. Selling now is a bad play imo.

This project has been almost totally under the radar of the crypto community, yet very active behind the scenes. The approach Blockpool is taking by focusing on the chain and b2b contracts instead of just pumping a coin makes for slow progress but this sleeping giant could wake once the news starts getting out.
well said sir. this project is under radar but with very active devs and community. just look at delegates number. amazing for such a  unknown , new and not listed coin!

The real trouble is that there are so many new coins-- many of them garbage. Blockpool didn't raise 20M or anything to set it apart from that garbage. I don't know how to get the exchanges to take a closer look without just being one of a thousand nags.

I agree with you , some ico after getting in the exchange just die down with no roadmap to implement, because they are just pump and dump coin this is no applicable to blockpool because it has a working platform to speak off, in just a matter of time price will be hundred times higher than Ico price.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Finally something of my interest.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
If someone is interested in 7k/bpl I'll sell some... lol, 7k reminds me the price of ark in the beginning (see ANN).

I'll definitely not going to sell at that price it's way too low once it gets into trading platform and investors see the roadmap and the community support I'm sure it will command a good price I hope  a good exchange will adopt Blockpool.

This project has been almost totally under the radar of the crypto community, yet very active behind the scenes. The approach Blockpool is taking by focusing on the chain and b2b contracts instead of just pumping a coin makes for slow progress but this sleeping giant could wake once the news starts getting out.
well said sir. this project is under radar but with very active devs and community. just look at delegates number. amazing for such a  unknown , new and not listed coin!

The real trouble is that there are so many new coins-- many of them garbage. Blockpool didn't raise 20M or anything to set it apart from that garbage. I don't know how to get the exchanges to take a closer look without just being one of a thousand nags.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500

I'll definitely not going to sell at that price it's way too low once it gets into trading platform and investors see the roadmap and the community support I'm sure it will command a good price I hope  a good exchange will adopt Blockpool.

well said sir. this project is under radar but with very active devs and community. just look at delegates number. amazing for such a  unknown , new and not listed coin!
Activity: 784
Is BLOCKPOOL team an announcement update regarding add BLOCKPOOL at exchanges,coinmarketcap etc..

Many changes have been contacted. For most, applications have been submitted.

Paid addition to higher volume exchanges has been considered, but the cost to be added to the big exchanges is lets say... extravagant.

Paid addition to lower volume exchanges has also been considered and approved. This will happen in the near future-- which of these exchanges has not yet been decided. We want as much value as we can get for the cost.

In short, you can expect to see bpl on one or more smaller exchanges, but the timeframe is still a bit fuzzy.

I hope this helps!
I hope you are waiting for big exchange listing. it could be easier in few month I think.  bitfinex is not an option? they like coins with a new approach. I think they would like your API .
dont list it on a low volume shitcoin exchange pls
Is BLOCKPOOL team an announcement update regarding add BLOCKPOOL at exchanges,coinmarketcap etc..

Paid addition to higher volume exchanges has been considered, but the cost to be added to the big exchanges is lets say... extravagant.

Paid addition to lower volume exchanges has also been considered and approved. This will happen in the near future-- which of these exchanges has not yet been decided. We want as much value as we can get for the cost.

In short, you can expect to see bpl on one or more smaller exchanges, but the timeframe is still a bit fuzzy.

I hope this helps!

Is it going to be helpful for the marketing of the BPL if its added to an inferior exchange. But have you already considered trying to add BPL on an exchange that only needs voting to be added? Or will it only make major exchange back away because of adding the token to the small exchanges?

Its less than optimal for marketing purposes to be sure, but it doesn't exactly hurt-- it just means less exposure and less liquidity= slower growth of awareness and demand.

I don't think the lower volume or vote based exchanges will make the major exchanges hesitate. We have a solid chain that is very actively developed managed by a company that is building relationships with huge companies... the potential here can't be denied.

I hope that the bigger exchanges come around-- for free-- when their customers are spending money at their competitors to buy.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

I hope this helps!

Is it going to be helpful for the marketing of the BPL if its added to an inferior exchange. But have you already considered trying to add BPL on an exchange that only needs voting to be added? Or will it only make major exchange back away because of adding the token to the small exchanges?

I hope this helps!
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
7K Sat is a bargain, i think when this on hit an Exchange it will trade for like 30-50K at least.

I do have some BPL on my wallet but would definitely buy at such price too. The project is carefully being developed in silence just like how ARK were and this is going to be huge too in less than a year. But that price may just be too much to ask.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
7K Sat is a bargain, i think when this on hit an Exchange it will trade for like 30-50K at least.
Speaking of waking the giant, I wonder how many people actually know that BIT (the blockpool API & plugins) can integrate with legacy databases and other systems.

I think its pretty key-- when any business can simply plug their database into the Blockpool chain, there is a clear path to adoption at a large scale. It blows my mind and the IPFS integration is just icing on the cake.

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

Activity: 734

Anyone selling BPL? Pm me please.

There is some OTC trading happening in #trading at Discord... https://discord.gg/WMyQaRk . Check in there.

I hope this helps!

its the first time i heard of discord, not interested to join a chat channel without knowing the price yet and so maybe you can tell us how much?
i'm not used to investing a lot as i want to do it with the exchange but now that the project is being developed thoroughly, i think i'd consider buying some.

The last price I paid in OTC is was .00007btc/bpl. I've seen both higher and lower prices in the channel, but most bpl holders are holding pretty tight.

7k sat you say? I"m maybe selling few of mine for 10k sat, I expect that price will be somewhere between 10-15k when it starts trading, longterm the price will rise so I will keep most of my stash for at least a year.

Yea-- 7k sat. At the time, I bought out the supply at that price, but there are sell offers under it now. Still-- no regrets on my part because I am very confident in this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: