Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚫️ BLOCKPOOL - Real World B2B Blockchain Solutions ⚫️ - page 26. (Read 72511 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 1
i am a little worried about my blockpool acount , my blockpool are still in my ico and i just wanna see them in my 1.2.2 wallet

all my trust is in this team but i just feel safer when i see them in my own wallet and save on stick

First you have to put your address in tec profile account and then they will send you. Thats what I did and I can see my blp"s in the explorer but it seems that I have to configure my desktop client now to point to mainnet. Can anyone help me please with that, how do I do that?

Look back a few posts to see the nethash and seed server I posted a few days ago. This data will get your desktop client on to the mainnet. If you haven't set the desktop client to mainnet, I'm left wondering what network the wallet you entered on the ico site is on... I hope that you didn't have your tokens sent to a wallet on testnet.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
When will the shittoken be listed on exchanges? Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
i am a little worried about my blockpool acount , my blockpool are still in my ico and i just wanna see them in my 1.2.2 wallet

all my trust is in this team but i just feel safer when i see them in my own wallet and save on stick

First you have to put your address in tec profile account and then they will send you. Thats what I did and I can see my blp"s in the explorer but it seems that I have to configure my desktop client now to point to mainnet. Can anyone help me please with that, how do I do that?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
You add your BPL wallet address in your ICO account?If your not just add it.
OR
Just join the BPL discord channel :
and contact locohammerhead their regarding in your issue.

Probably a smart move to ask about it in the discord channel. The team is pretty small and working on the business side so they may not see this here. They're quite responsive in discord.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
i missed the ico,where can i buy it?
You can only wait because this token is not listed on the exchange yet

Or you can put your offer in altcoin marketplace section maybe there is member want to sell their BPL fast.

People have no idea what is the price of this token with the recent update it should be higher now, and I doubt if there will be a seller if you post your offer, unless it is good because this is a highly potential project that will soon to explodes when it hit the exchange.
I agree. I think this is the new ark coin aka 100X profit. It will explode when it is on exchange few weeks and people notice it.
Exchange listing at bittrex will be important. Therefore they should also wait with the listing until this whole bittrex / polo not listing anything situation is over.
alternative would be bitfinex. they could be interested, they like these kind of high class coins
Yes I agree with you I do not want to make the same mistake as I did to ARK, I will save this tokens at least 6 month - 1 years, but not everyone understand this so there could be impatient and finally sell cheap  Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 500

Or you can put your offer in altcoin marketplace section maybe there is member want to sell their BPL fast.

People have no idea what is the price of this token with the recent update it should be higher now, and I doubt if there will be a seller if you post your offer, unless it is good because this is a highly potential project that will soon to explodes when it hit the exchange.
I agree. I think this is the new ark coin aka 100X profit. It will explode when it is on exchange few weeks and people notice it.
Exchange listing at bittrex will be important. Therefore they should also wait with the listing until this whole bittrex / polo not listing anything situation is over.
alternative would be bitfinex. they could be interested, they like these kind of high class coins
Is there something wrong with the blockpool client? I want to enter to my account with my passphrase through import account option and then I put my passphrase but it doesnt look like I"m in to my acc  Angry The passphrase is correct but it seems that the desktop client not working properly.

Client works well, but I think you need to modify the network config to point to mainnet. I can't quote the settings from where I'm at, but if you ask in discord someone will hook you up.

Here are the settings that I have:
Nethash:       7bfb2815effb43592ccdd4fd0f657c082a7b318eed12f6396cc174d8578293c3
Seed Server:  http://54.183.132.15:4001
Explorer:       http://13.56.163.57:4002

I'm using Ark Desktop but those should work just fine in Blockpool Desktop too.
Is there something wrong with the blockpool client? I want to enter to my account with my passphrase through import account option and then I put my passphrase but it doesnt look like I"m in to my acc  Angry The passphrase is correct but it seems that the desktop client not working properly.

Client works well, but I think you need to modify the network config to point to mainnet. I can't quote the settings from where I'm at, but if you ask in discord someone will hook you up.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Looks good. Count me in..

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
when i wanna check ( http://bplexp.cryptooz.com/ ) if my blockpool are already send it says "nothing found "so i asume that they are not send yet or could this be a problem of the wallet , i use 1.2.2

the adress i used in icosite is  : BTZqYjEesXR5Vfg9MWfdjZP9qV8UYPEvk5
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
Do you know exact date when the node port change?
Maybe this Wednesday this week.
In testnet they already done to change the tesnet node port and they waiting for the testnet delegate to update their node .
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
hello, any news about the exchange ? Smiley
As for now theirs no news for exchanges but after the node port change phase they will get in touch in exchanges possibly bittrex (Locohammerhead said it via slack)

They deserve to be in Bittrex not a low volume and scammy exchange like Yobit we're not in hurry to get in exchange as long as the whole are updating us on the progress of this project, this is a serious project I'm sure people will get their attention once it is in exchange.
hello, any news about the exchange ? Smiley
As for now theirs no news for exchanges but after the node port change phase they will get in touch in exchanges possibly bittrex (Locohammerhead said it via slack)
Do you know exact date when the node port change?

I'm wait for good news about the exchange, Bittrex will delisted a couple token maybe BPL can added in Bittrex.
Pages:
Jump to: