Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚫️ BLOCKPOOL - Real World B2B Blockchain Solutions ⚫️ - page 25. (Read 72511 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 1
Also found a bug now.
If you try to register a delegate after setting the second password, during the delegate registration process, there is no field to input the second password and the delegate registration fails.

Devs are on it.

The wallet needs to be restarted to register your delegate with both passprhases. There is a message about this during the process, but it isn't as obvious as it should be.

The devs are modifying the code to make sure that is clear.

I hope this helps!
Damn. I quess i missed the ICO. This projects might be really good one.

This is going to be pretty incredible. Blockpool is already selling sidechains and private chains to multi-million dollar companies-- they're very tight-lipped about these customers until the contracts are finalized, but I think this is going to blow up like few coins ever have.

There's some OTC trading happening in the #trading channel on discord (https://discord.gg/pb68hvZ) if you want to get in... you'll never get ICO prices, but you wont regret buying even at this level.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Damn. I quess i missed the ICO. This projects might be really good one.

Is there already an online wallet for BPL? I'm gonna try to send my token to somewhere I can take back later as my OS has to be reinstalled. But since tBPL isn't yet on exchange, isn't much of an option but to send it to another wallet I've installed to my sisters laptop. Or is it possible to send my BPL token to a delegate?

There is no web wallet yet, but your coins are on the chain-- not your computer. As long as you save your passprhase you can restore the wallet very easily.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617

Is there already an online wallet for BPL? I'm gonna try to send my token to somewhere I can take back later as my OS has to be reinstalled. But since tBPL isn't yet on exchange, isn't much of an option but to send it to another wallet I've installed to my sisters laptop. Or is it possible to send my BPL token to a delegate?
Just got in the process of voting for delegates. Who do you recommend voting for? One vote costs one BPL and one vote can be for one delegate right? There are 201 delegates and for how many maximumly can we vote for??

bpl_dev_del is the development fund. There is no percentage return, but voting for bpl_dev_del supports community and chain development.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Just got in the process of voting for delegates. Who do you recommend voting for? One vote costs one BPL and one vote can be for one delegate right? There are 201 delegates and for how many maximumly can we vote for??

Have a look at my pool http://bplpool.cryptooz.com/ 90% return on your stake balance, hosted on a dedicated server with a VPS node backup ready to jump.
I voted for cryptooz_pool and I am very happy with this pool. The explorer site of this pool is very complete and I always see my BPL increasing!
Activity: 81
Merit: 10

Have a look at my pool http://bplpool.cryptooz.com/ 90% return on your stake balance, hosted on a dedicated server with a VPS node backup ready to jump.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
One vote costs one BPL and one vote can be for one delegate right?
Yup , one vote cost you one BPL.
There are 201 delegates and for how many maximumly can we vote for??
You can only vote one delegate per account/BPL address.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
Where do I find proper instructions to install a node and run a delegate?
Just join the blockpool discord channel , i uploaded a simple guide their on how to set up a node.
If there is only the github readme available, what are typical values for database name, username, password, running port etc. mentoned there

Git is the source. There is a pull request being submitted tonight so it may be best to wait a couple days.

There is an installer script out there too.
Also found a bug now.
If you try to register a delegate after setting the second password, during the delegate registration process, there is no field to input the second password and the delegate registration fails.

Devs are on it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Also found a bug now.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
If there is only the github readme available, what are typical values for database name, username, password, running port etc. mentoned there
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
I figured out what was wrong with my client being only on testnet. I had to delete all folders including appdata folder and install blockpool client again. Now I can see the mainnet. Is there a list of pools for voting? For how many delegates can we vote for and what is the cost for voting?
question:

All i have to do is to give my bpl token adress ( = wallet adress!?) on the ico site to claim my coins?

Yep-- create an address on mainnet and enter the address into your profile on the ico site.
i am a little worried about my blockpool acount , my blockpool are still in my ico and i just wanna see them in my 1.2.2 wallet

all my trust is in this team but i just feel safer when i see them in my own wallet and save on stick

First you have to put your address in tec profile account and then they will send you. Thats what I did and I can see my blp"s in the explorer but it seems that I have to configure my desktop client now to point to mainnet. Can anyone help me please with that, how do I do that?

Look back a few posts to see the nethash and seed server I posted a few days ago. This data will get your desktop client on to the mainnet. If you haven't set the desktop client to mainnet, I'm left wondering what network the wallet you entered on the ico site is on... I hope that you didn't have your tokens sent to a wallet on testnet.
I believe that the secret will generate the same address in mainnet and testnet.

Pretty sure you're right Troy... fingers crossed. Would be a shame for precious bpl to go to waste!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
question:

All i have to do is to give my bpl token adress ( = wallet adress!?) on the ico site to claim my coins?
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
i am a little worried about my blockpool acount , my blockpool are still in my ico and i just wanna see them in my 1.2.2 wallet

all my trust is in this team but i just feel safer when i see them in my own wallet and save on stick

First you have to put your address in tec profile account and then they will send you. Thats what I did and I can see my blp"s in the explorer but it seems that I have to configure my desktop client now to point to mainnet. Can anyone help me please with that, how do I do that?

Look back a few posts to see the nethash and seed server I posted a few days ago. This data will get your desktop client on to the mainnet. If you haven't set the desktop client to mainnet, I'm left wondering what network the wallet you entered on the ico site is on... I hope that you didn't have your tokens sent to a wallet on testnet.
I believe that the secret will generate the same address in mainnet and testnet.
Pages:
Jump to: