Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚫️ BLOCKPOOL - Real World B2B Blockchain Solutions ⚫️ - page 23. (Read 72511 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
Anyone selling BPL? Pm me please.

There is some OTC trading happening in #trading at Discord... https://discord.gg/WMyQaRk . Check in there.

I hope this helps!

its the first time i heard of discord, not interested to join a chat channel without knowing the price yet and so maybe you can tell us how much?
i'm not used to investing a lot as i want to do it with the exchange but now that the project is being developed thoroughly, i think i'd consider buying some.

The last price I paid in OTC is was .00007btc/bpl. I've seen both higher and lower prices in the channel, but most bpl holders are holding pretty tight.

7k sat you say? I"m maybe selling few of mine for 10k sat, I expect that price will be somewhere between 10-15k when it starts trading, longterm the price will rise so I will keep most of my stash for at least a year.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500

There is some OTC trading happening in #trading at Discord... https://discord.gg/WMyQaRk . Check in there.

I hope this helps!

its the first time i heard of discord, not interested to join a chat channel without knowing the price yet and so maybe you can tell us how much?
i'm not used to investing a lot as i want to do it with the exchange but now that the project is being developed thoroughly, i think i'd consider buying some.

The last price I paid in OTC is was .00007btc/bpl. I've seen both higher and lower prices in the channel, but most bpl holders are holding pretty tight.
I am also holding tight because there is no reason to sell for such a low price. I am looking out for the next ark not quick few percent gains...
Activity: 60
Merit: 1

I hope this helps!

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

I hope this helps!

I hope this helps!
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Can anyone tellen me hoe long it could taken bereiken i earn a regards from botsing in i voet with 800 bpl?

If I understand correctly you are asking how much (in terms of rewards) that you could expect from a stake of 800 bpl.

800 bpl would generate a little less than 1bpl per week at the current market cap. The delegates could reward their voters with anywhere from 10% to 90% of the rewards generated from their voters, so the amount you would receive from voting could vary from .1 to .9 bpl.

I hope this helps!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
Can anyone tellen me hoe long it could taken bereiken i earn a regards from botsing in i voet with 800 bpl?
I think  if they cant get it on bittrex now they should just wait a little bit. we dont need any shitcoin exchange
every coin is only talking about bittrex, but bittrex don't add any this time and then ppl says its a deception... just bring anything is good to start and see
they are adding right now but very slowly and only very high volume stuff. we dont need a listing yet in my opinion.
another option would be bitfinex & binance, because they are constantly adding coins right now. maybe they take this opportunity because bittrex & polo dont listen any. It is like when bittrex took this opportunity when polo started it and now they have the same problems.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
I think  if they cant get it on bittrex now they should just wait a little bit. we dont need any shitcoin exchange
every coin is only talking about bittrex, but bittrex don't add any this time and then ppl says its a deception... just bring anything is good to start and see
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
I'm not used to extra-exchange transactions, when do you think we will get some exchange to trade our BPL ?
Activity: 530
hit me up (DM) if you want to buy some bpl

What price are you looking to sell at?
Activity: 734
hit me up (DM) if you want to buy some bpl
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
How much do you need to run a node? How many coins a node produces per day on average? Just trying to see if its profitable to run one.
I think it depends on your/your voters amount of coins? Earnings are 5% p.a.
Because of no listing yet you cant know if it is profitable

It's going to be profitable they have a tested platform and a full community support, we just need a good exchange that will add good credibility to the project I believe investors will get their investment a hundreds-fold.
How much do you need to run a node? How many coins a node produces per day on average? Just trying to see if its profitable to run one.
I think it depends on your/your voters amount of coins? Earnings are 5% p.a.
Because of no listing yet you cant know if it is profitable
Activity: 81
Merit: 10

You need 10 BPL to register as a delegate, then 1 BPL to vote yourself in. Then what you earn is based on your total BPL voting balance (your BPL balance and the balance of other votes you may receive)  apx 5% per annum.
Activity: 630
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
when will blockpool hit the exchanges?
Theirs no news for exchange yet but they already contacted some exchanges to list BPL.
Hope liqui exchange will list BPL Grin
Activity: 235
Merit: 62
I don't understand why Blockpool would need to be DPOS and wasting nodes resources when it have 201 delegate spots and barely anyone want to run it.
Blockpool could of been simple POS seen it don't reward people running node. My suggestion is Blockpool to have reward 1 or .5 BPL per transaction to delegate plus the 5% to the token holder, then the reduce of token holder reward as planned. I just don't see the point of people running node right now because of not much reward or benefit given.
Pages:
Jump to: