Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚫️ BLOCKPOOL - Real World B2B Blockchain Solutions ⚫️ - page 58. (Read 72511 times)

Activity: 792
Merit: 501
okay so this is one of Ark dapp?
will soon try to join some sociL media campaign when its up. it seem like thy will announce later and create a bounty thread soon.

Good morning,

1st ARK don't support DAPPS - they offer Smartbridges which is intercommunicating with other Blockchains.
2nd Blockpool will be a Masterchain for several private / public blockchains in B2B environment.

Ann. about social compaigns like newsletter/ signature will follow shortly.

Regards

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
okay so this is one of Ark dapp?
will soon try to join some sociL media campaign when its up. it seem like thy will announce later and create a bounty thread soon.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
@bonzocorleonee
ADC still 52 sats at cryptopia right now Roll Eyes Wink

but you should know that this is still cheap.. in few days 100 or more
Absolutely cheap, if people want to join blockpool its much better to join with ADC rather than BTC, especially right now as ADC price its still not 100 sats yet.
Activity: 792
Merit: 501
scam dev and it is going to be a scam coin using ark name.

Now that is just funny, given we have partnered with the ARK developers and will be sharing features with each others chains in the future.

Don't feed, just ignore!!

But hey , looks like at the end we've done it right.

Regards
Activity: 530
Merit: 500

Now that is just funny, given we have partnered with the ARK developers and will be sharing features with each others chains in the future.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

your trust level  Roll Eyes
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Follow your heart.
Lets see where this can bring us. Looks promising.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
legendary
Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000
SaluS - (SLS)
thanks for putting out the option to buy with adc.... i got my hands on some today on cryptopia!

big thumbs up for this great project.

ADC is listed on...

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=ADC_BTC

https://bleutrade.com/exchange/ADC/BTC

https://yobit.net/en/trade/ADC/BTC
Activity: 126
no bounties, dev? i think you should give some bounties to spread the project Wink
use edgeless or iconomi bounties. its easy to used Grin Grin

I have a meeting set for today with cryptocoininc to discuss bounties.  They will be announced soon!

thanks man..
if you need real supporter, let me know Grin Grin

The more people supporting the project the better! Smiley

more bounties more supporters my man Wink
no bounties, dev? i think you should give some bounties to spread the project Wink

I have a meeting set for today with cryptocoininc to discuss bounties.  They will be announced soon!

thanks man..

The more people supporting the project the better! Smiley

I have a meeting set for today with cryptocoininc to discuss bounties.  They will be announced soon!

thanks man..
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
Its use all currencies for crowdsale? Or only use ARK for crowdsale?

Which currencies are used in the TEC isn't finally decided yet. BTC and ADC will be used but if others are used is still discussed.

In my PERSONAL OPINION Ark will most likely be possible but also lisk and shift could be possible candidates.

regards

Another ICO wallet to be used for voting Cheesy nice move

Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
OP is looking interesting details so that I will follow this project and support this one. Good luck to the team I will wait to hear some news about bounty campaigns when it will be available.

Got to agree with u pal. I am just walking here and there, jumping from one IRC channel to another one giving people my priceless advices and keeping them updated about progress made on helping other people whom I also keep updated on other things. Glad that this team has delivered on promises. I dont need to warn them about their mistakes anymore.
UGC
Activity: 266

but you should know that this is still cheap.. in few days 100 or more
Activity: 154
@bonzocorleonee
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
OP is looking interesting details so that I will follow this project and support this one. Good luck to the team I will wait to hear some news about bounty campaigns when it will be available.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Following closely.
Pages:
Jump to: