Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚫️ BLOCKPOOL - Real World B2B Blockchain Solutions ⚫️ - page 59. (Read 72511 times)

Activity: 530
Merit: 500
Why should I give my money to you, you are better than other coins, explain Huh

The BLOCKPOOL project isn't like most where the blockchain is the center of the project with everything else orbiting around it.  We decided to take a far different approach in order to bring companies and organisations into crypto.  Right now companies are still afraid of blockchain only solutions and to be honest the blockchain doesn't work very well as a store-all like a storage server is.  Our platform will be designed to be data-agnostic utilizing API calls to interface with legacy systems companies aren't ready to sunset yet.  For the systems that are so old it is losing the company money our platform will also be able to replace those systems and add automation where there previously was none.

The BPL Chain will be used to store information that absolutely need permanent data retention like contracts, revenue splits, collaborations, sales, links to our decentralized file storage system to name a few use cases.  We want to prevent bloat so keeping unnecessary data out of the chain is imperative for corporate and non-profit organisation adoption.  I believe based on our meetings with different groups and companies we are on track to build a system that will work for everybody.

Also working the system in the way we have allows for private and pseudo-private chains for large and small companies/organisations.  Some companies want to retain their own data exclusively, other smaller companies don't mind if people help them store data.  In other cases it will be necessary for multiple organisations to utilize one chain that is owned equally by all organisations involved.  Our blockchain and platform will be able to facilitate all of this.

Regards,
locohammerhead
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
Why should I give my money to you, you are better than other coins, explain Huh
Kevin Bacon is on the team? I really enjoyed Footloose.  Tongue

I'll be watching this thread.

Thank you for your support!  However you are thinking of the wrong Kevin Bacon lol Smiley.  Mr. Bacon is a successful music producer who has worked with bands and artists all across the world.

but maybe Blockpool Kevin Bacon can also do the Footloose video Smiley

Now that would be an interesting sight to see!
UGC
Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Thank you for your support!  However you are thinking of the wrong Kevin Bacon lol Smiley.  Mr. Bacon is a successful music producer who has worked with bands and artists all across the world.

but maybe Blockpool Kevin Bacon can also do the Footloose video Smiley

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Long time ADC supporter! Good luck BLOCKPOOLl!
Activity: 752
I've been anxiously awaiting this one for quite some time now. Very much looking forward to the launch of this!
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
w00t w00t!

Congrats on the progress!
Activity: 792
Merit: 501
Its use all currencies for crowdsale? Or only use ARK for crowdsale?

Which currencies are used in the TEC isn't finally decided yet. BTC and ADC will be used but if others are used is still discussed.

In my PERSONAL OPINION Ark will most likely be possible but also lisk and shift could be possible candidates.

regards
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
i am from Ark

This looks awesome man I am here to support the project
A great project, hopefully be the best coins this year  Smiley

I just started buying ADC as it is still 50satoshi and DEV of BLOCKPOOL will pay me 100 satoshi ?

from BLOCKPOOL ICO:
In addition - holders of our existing currency (AudioCoin - ADC) can participate
by exchanging ADC for BPL. The value of 1 ADC will be equal to BTC 100 satoshi
(0.00000100 BTC) for the purposes of this TEC

No they won't pay you 100 sat per adc. But you can participate in the TEC and for every ADC you could swap tokens worth 100 sat.

Regards
Activity: 448

from BLOCKPOOL ICO:
In addition - holders of our existing currency (AudioCoin - ADC) can participate

Its only use ADC? And how much BPL per ADC?
Activity: 770

from BLOCKPOOL ICO:
Activity: 448
Activity: 672
Blockpool coin develop use etheruem token dev
but iam not understand, smartcontract use POS coin and about block reward too (block reward this mean pow coin)

Yes How It Is Possible?
Activity: 770

I just started buying ADC as it is still 50satoshi and DEV of BLOCKPOOL will pay me 100 satoshi ?

from BLOCKPOOL ICO:
Merit: 256
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
I wonder watching this Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Blockpool coin develop use etheruem token dev
but iam not understand, smartcontract use POS coin and about block reward too (block reward this mean pow coin)
Pages:
Jump to: