Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚫️ BLOCKPOOL - Real World B2B Blockchain Solutions ⚫️ - page 8. (Read 72511 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
@masterslk1

You have been gone for awhile I guess, if you invested money then you must be expecting profit but what took you so long to withdraw your coins?

Hello everyone,

I participated in the crowdsale last year and have allocated BPL in my dashboard.

I run a Windows 32 bit OS, for which there does not seem to be a wallet / client.

(The 32 bit version for windows that is downloadable via github) or this forum results in a MAC OS file, which is useless for me)

What I ultimately want is to have my BPL in a personal wallet,m considering only that way I will be part of the project in the future, enabling sister chains etc.

Does anyone know how to do this?   Huh

And next question, when I have a client for receiving BPL tokens, when I add a BPL address in the ICO dashboard, does that automatically result in a withdrawal / send to my BPL personal wallet?

- -

The reason I am asking this via this forum is because blockpool support and ticket submission is not working. When I make a new ticket, after elaborating my entire story, I end up not receiving a ticket number, which means my support request is lost altogether.  Angry

Also signging up on the support  page does not work, because the confirmation link results in a error page..

I hope one of you fellow BPL HODL-ers can help me..

You are rising interesting question. Looking for the answer as well. At the moment my BlockPool coins holded in cryptopia wallet, but I want to transfer it to my own wallet due that I have bad experience with holding on exchanges.

What is holding you from sending your BPL to your own wallet, does cryptopia hold the coin and not allowing you to withdraw them?
Also their online wallet is active which is https://my.blockpool.io/ you may try it if you just want to hold your token.
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
Hello everyone,

I participated in the crowdsale last year and have allocated BPL in my dashboard.

I run a Windows 32 bit OS, for which there does not seem to be a wallet / client.

(The 32 bit version for windows that is downloadable via github) or this forum results in a MAC OS file, which is useless for me)

What I ultimately want is to have my BPL in a personal wallet,m considering only that way I will be part of the project in the future, enabling sister chains etc.

Does anyone know how to do this?   Huh

And next question, when I have a client for receiving BPL tokens, when I add a BPL address in the ICO dashboard, does that automatically result in a withdrawal / send to my BPL personal wallet?

- -

The reason I am asking this via this forum is because blockpool support and ticket submission is not working. When I make a new ticket, after elaborating my entire story, I end up not receiving a ticket number, which means my support request is lost altogether.  Angry

Also signging up on the support  page does not work, because the confirmation link results in a error page..

You are rising interesting question. Looking for the answer as well. At the moment my BlockPool coins holded in cryptopia wallet, but I want to transfer it to my own wallet due that I have bad experience with holding on exchanges.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know how to do this?   Huh

- -

The reason I am asking this via this forum is because blockpool support and ticket submission is not working. When I make a new ticket, after elaborating my entire story, I end up not receiving a ticket number, which means my support request is lost altogether.  Angry

Also signging up on the support  page does not work, because the confirmation link results in a error page..

Activity: 86
Good morning

After a fun evening of migrations and testing we are happy to announce that V1 of BiT is now live.

In addition a new-skin of myBlockpool is now available that offers, among other new features, the ability to bulk send ADC, BTC, LTC and DASH from a single address to multiple addresses for only a single TX fee.

Thank you, as ever, for your support

I am now watching this thread and dev is very active here developing their project, but price is not yet increasing it's still cheap investors should take a close look at this project, this will go huge in the future maybe this year, it's time to buy more blockpool for future profit.
yeah , a lot off people underestimate this one , dev's off Blockpool are hard working for a long time now , i think a lot off coins/tokens are worth investing in it at the moment but i'll see this absolute as a sleeping giant , so , time to get some more at these prices

Yes, I can only agree with you, Blockpool is a sleeping giant and I never saw so active and helpful DEV‘s, they doin a great job and it is a perfect time to fill the pockets with more BPL  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
Good morning everyone,

After a fun evening of migrations and testing we are happy to announce that V1 of BiT is now live.

In addition a new-skin of myBlockpool is now available that offers, among other new features, the ability to bulk send ADC, BTC, LTC and DASH from a single address to multiple addresses for only a single TX fee.

I am now watching this thread and dev is very active here developing their project, but price is not yet increasing it's still cheap investors should take a close look at this project, this will go huge in the future maybe this year, it's time to buy more blockpool for future profit.
yeah , a lot off people underestimate this one , dev's off Blockpool are hard working for a long time now , i think a lot off coins/tokens are worth investing in it at the moment but i'll see this absolute as a sleeping giant , so , time to get some more at these prices
Activity: 88
Thank you for your kind words. I will be releasing the release notes for our deployment from the day before yesterday at some point today.

Kucoin we have contacted a couple of times; we will stay on their case.

We have sent them the chinese translation of our whitepaper; we wait for a response.
Activity: 331
Merit: 105
Hey there everyone

we are in the voting for listing on NEXT.exchange.

https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3781/blockpool-bpl

You can vote for us by going to the link above.

Please do this, and get your friends and family to do it as well.

Thanks

Voted and asked a couple of my acquaintances to do the same. Hey devs, any thoughts on getting listed on Kucoin or Cryptobridge? Those new emerging exchanges could really be very popular in the future and bring lots of attention to your product.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
Good morning everyone,

Good morning everyone,

legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Due to a scheduled upgrade process myBlockpool and BiT is moving into a maintenance mode. You will not be able to log in to any accounts while this process is ongoing.

This only impacts myBlockpool and BiT and not the BPL or ADC chains.

Thank you for your understanding

For sure you are professional team, as you make an Announcement before any movement that the team going to do.
Due to a scheduled upgrade process myBlockpool and BiT is moving into a maintenance mode. You will not be able to log in to any accounts while this process is ongoing.

This only impacts myBlockpool and BiT and not the BPL or ADC chains.

Thank you for your understanding
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
This is a bad week for the cryptocurrency industry, I hope next week it will be different for all of us, I still kept my coins but always peek to see updates and I like what I'm seeing I would like to commend the team for doing great and will continue to support this coin.
Hey there everyone

we are in the voting for listing on NEXT.exchange.

https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3781/blockpool-bpl

You can vote for us by going to the link above.

Please do this, and get your friends and family to do it as well.

Thanks
It's that time of the week again; the Weekly Team Update.

First of all I'd like to thank the community for the amazing experience of the past week. This community is what makes Blockpool so special and the amazing group around us, and our two coins ADC and BPL, has stunned me this week. We have a reskinned ADC ANN landing page, and a lovely looking reddit, and this is 100% due to the community. So thank you.

That out of the way I can announce that V1 of BiT (and the reskin of myBlockpool) has entered final testing. From an API point of view this will support our future plans as we have more integrations on the near horizon. From a user point of view the web wallet now has the ability to send to multiple recipients while only being charged one transaction fee. At the moment each transaction is atomic so the fees are quite high (and we are aware of this). The release of V1 will allow us to offer a solution to this in the near future.

Our merchant services are being expanded, as we look to make crypto payments accessible to any type of business, small or large, without a huge investment required from them. Expect a LOT more announcements along this line in the coming weeks and months but as a taster we're beginning to develop a WordPress Payment Plugin and continuing work on our Magento Payment Plugin (as seen at the end of the purchase process on Bjork's website). As is my refrain, this is just the beginning.

Moving on to sidechains WBX is progressing at speed. The testnet has been running smoothly without any trouble for three weeks now and the next stage, integrating with their systems, is beginning. They are running most of the PR for this (as it is their coin) however I will keep distributing everything that I see. Some of the tie-ups that they are talking about will make your hair curl.

Staying with BPL Main Chain we are working to improve our Delegate Node Software. This initially will involve automated updates to keep our network running very smoothly and prevent rogue node's causing issues. This is the first step towards our full Sidechain Support and a roadmap will be developed and distributed shortly to explain these plans.

ADC has had a superb week, with progress being made to reintegrate Aurovine and a huge uptick in interest all around the world. We've had a little bit of frustration as we cannot yet announce fully one of our impending deals however I can announce that we are in talks with Rock Hard Music Group Ltd to begin to accept ADC for their recording and rehearsal facilities. This is very exciting as it adds utility to the coin and that is what we are most interested in; this is the first of many associations that we will be announcing. ADC is THE coin for the entertainment industry.

India continues to be a hotbed of interest for ADC and in conjunction with Aurovine we are in talks with producers close to Bollywood to get their music released via Aurovine and, by association, rewarded with ADC. This is very early days of talks but once more shows the scope of the expansion of ADC into huge markets.

Blockpool is expanding their development team as well; we're currently finalising the recruitment of a developer to assist on our core software. I hope to be able to introduce you all to this person sometime this week. We are also shortlisting to add a dedicated tester to our team.

All in all it is an exciting, and very busy, time at Blockpool Towers.

Thank you as always for your support.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
Blockpool team,

on your website's roadmap section, it jumps from Sep 2017 to July 2018. So... what do you plan to do in between?  Tongue Any detailed quarterly plan?

Thank you!

Hi Strudeler

We are working very hard to deliver the targets we set for July, which are very ambitious.

Ongoing right now, alongside those plans, we are delivering a coin for WOOOBA (called WBX) which is aimed at Grass Roots Sports, basketball initially. We're also in talks with very many other businesses that are not so far along to provide services either similar or totally different.

Immediately on the radar, dev wise (in order of delivery, closest first)

- V1 of BiT / reskin of myBlockpool; in final testing - will be delivered during the next release
 - New version of Delegate Node Software is in development
 - Sidechains / Smart contracts dev is on target and I'll do an announcement about that as we get closer.

Thanks for your question Smiley

this coin is truly one of the sleeping Giants, total undervalued!

I believe so which is why I did joined the blog bounty of this project and have kept my blockpool ever since. It did sunk down to $0.19 as far as I remember but hold on and bought more of it knowing the people behind ARK supported these guys. There are just news that couldn't come out for the public due to NDA but that's nothing when you see price moves uptrend.

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
Blockpool team,

on your website's roadmap section, it jumps from Sep 2017 to July 2018. So... what do you plan to do in between?  Tongue Any detailed quarterly plan?

Thank you!

Hi Strudeler

We are working very hard to deliver the targets we set for July, which are very ambitious.

Ongoing right now, alongside those plans, we are delivering a coin for WOOOBA (called WBX) which is aimed at Grass Roots Sports, basketball initially. We're also in talks with very many other businesses that are not so far along to provide services either similar or totally different.

- V1 of BiT / reskin of myBlockpool; in final testing - will be delivered during the next release
 - Sidechains / Smart contracts dev is on target and I'll do an announcement about that as we get closer.

this coin is truly one of the sleeping Giants, total undervalued!
Blockpool team,

Thank you!

Hi Strudeler

Hi there everyone, we have had a wonderful community member help us to translate our Whitepaper into Chinese.

You can find the link below

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nWwBdQLMKXLgBTKtWZBn8dRVBQAgc2TDMrKz_DKXK7A/edit?usp=sharing
Activity: 83
Blockpool team,

Thank you!
Hi there gomei,

We are always on the lookout for exchanges however most are charging extortionate rates for listing.

We are continually reviewing this situation, however.

Thanks for your question
Pages:
Jump to: