Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚫️ BLOCKPOOL - Real World B2B Blockchain Solutions ⚫️ - page 5. (Read 72511 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 1
@Shankt thanks for the quick and precise answer. I did open a ticket mentioning just that and received a mail stating that they are 28 days late in answering tickets. So I'll keep you posted in about a month I suppose  Cheesy.
Another exchange would not hurt BPL users, cryptoPia tends to be overloaded and has therefore issues with withdrawals (I had some Ark stuck in limbo for 6 weeks, but at least it said there was a problem), just a thought.

You're absolutely right-- the Cryptopia withdrawal issues started when crypto demand blew up during BTC's last rally. BPL isn't the only affected currency. We are exploring options with other exchanges. There should be good news coming on this.

Please DM me your Cryptopia ticket number. We are tracking these tickets on our end and applying pressure to get them solved as we can.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I have set up my node and I have bought some BLP on cryptopia to vote for me. But I found the block that I forged is proportional to the votes, that means the reward is proportional to the BLP I have, right?

Yes, but you cannot vote from the exchange wallet (cryptopia). To vote for your delegate, you'll need to move your BPL tokens to a desktop wallet and vote from there.

I hope this helps!

Thank you for your information, I have voted my node with my wallet. Can I vote myself with the mining account? And can I exchange votes with other delegates? It seems there are not many delegates now.
Activity: 257
Merit: 108
@Shankt thanks for the quick and precise answer. I did open a ticket mentioning just that and received a mail stating that they are 28 days late in answering tickets. So I'll keep you posted in about a month I suppose  Cheesy.
Another exchange would not hurt BPL users, cryptoPia tends to be overloaded and has therefore issues with withdrawals (I had some Ark stuck in limbo for 6 weeks, but at least it said there was a problem), just a thought.
I have set up my node and I have bought some BLP on cryptopia to vote for me. But I found the block that I forged is proportional to the votes, that means the reward is proportional to the BLP I have, right?

Yes, but you cannot vote from the exchange wallet (cryptopia). To vote for your delegate, you'll need to move your BPL tokens to a desktop wallet and vote from there.

I hope this helps!
Hi everybody, I had a problem a few days ago with withdrawing from cryptoPia and wanted to know if somebody had a similar problem. The withdraw appears complete when I check the history on cryptoPia, but the funds never showed up in the BPL wallet, and the transaction id is not showing on the block explorer (and the bpl are not credited on cryptoPia anymore). How is that even possible ?

This is not an uncommon issue at cryptopia. Please submit a ticket with them. Let them know in the ticket that your withdrawal was not registered on the network so that they can process it manually.
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
very interesting, what will happen to the coin next. The road map of the project ends this year. it is not clear what will happen next.

This is a good question, to which I would like to get a clear answer.
And I would also like to see this token on larger and more popular exchanges

BLOCKPOOL  project have a power community ,i didn't know exactly of project itself ,but many people focus on this project ,i sure have a bright future.
Activity: 257
Merit: 108
Hi everybody, I had a problem a few days ago with withdrawing from cryptoPia and wanted to know if somebody had a similar problem. The withdraw appears complete when I check the history on cryptoPia, but the funds never showed up in the BPL wallet, and the transaction id is not showing on the block explorer (and the bpl are not credited on cryptoPia anymore). How is that even possible ?
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
yes coss is like that made a 25 BPL deposit that was never accounted , after the 1 BPL that showed instantly and received comunication they have a lot of support ticket and will see mine after 3 day. that's why is always needed an exchange in house or better in wallet.
i hope BPL it will be up soon at https://www.changer.com/
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
there is a faucet somewhere to test the wallet ?
was asking because i wanted to test the wallet :
cryptopia wallet here:
http://bplexp.blockpool.io/address/BBkdB21btF8bW3ReVc6b67KQkssKnnBeMd
working and well funded , tried to send to coss wallet 1BPL and worked , tried to send 0,1 and seen after that the fee
for a transaction is 0,1 BPL so no transaction on chain. still i can't understand how all the movements exchange make
can be repaid with the fee they request cryptopia say 0,01 and are all 0,1 on chain.
Coss  receive well the coin will see for the desktop wallet if all is ok.

There is no faucet that I know of and the testnet is currently down for a reset. Sorry.

coss is a train wreck and I would recommend avoiding doing business with them. I have had bpl stuck there for over 90 days and only very recently  heard from their so called support only to go quiet again.

cryptopia is not a lot better, but folks always get their coins in the end with varying wait times. they seem to be at least trying to sort their backend problems out.
legendary
there is a faucet somewhere to test the wallet ?
was asking because i wanted to test the wallet :
cryptopia wallet here:
http://bplexp.blockpool.io/address/BBkdB21btF8bW3ReVc6b67KQkssKnnBeMd
working and well funded , tried to send to coss wallet 1BPL and worked , tried to send 0,1 and seen after that the fee
for a transaction is 0,1 BPL so no transaction on chain. still i can't understand how all the movements exchange make
can be repaid with the fee they request cryptopia say 0,01 and are all 0,1 on chain.
Coss  receive well the coin will see for the desktop wallet if all is ok.
consider DPOS earnings as any other mining profits just like BTC mining

I know some coins with a DPOS mechanism that delegates or miner can get reward everyday if they have enough votes, such as Lisk and Oxy, but I can not find more information about this project, how to be an delegate? and where is the delegate monitor?

You can be a delegate on the Blockpool network. The rewards are 5% / year of the voting stake-- so if a delegate has 100,000 bpl voting for them, they will receive 5000 bpl per year in rewards. Transaction fees are also given to the delegate that forges the block in which the transaction occurs. Blockpool Delegates will also be forging the sidechains when they come online so there will be additional opportunities there in the future.

Here are a couple resources for further info:

Delegate Monitor: http://bplexp.blockpool.io/delegateMonitor
Forging basics: https://medium.com/blockpool/why-should-i-be-a-forger-for-bpl-8e9436a68c00
Blockpool Github: https://github.com/blockpool-io

I hope this helps.

We are quite active on Discord, so feel free to join us there if it suits you: https://discord.gg/WMyQaRk

Cheers!
Thank you for providing this information to me, I will take a close look at this guide, maybe I will buy some BLP and set a node to get extra tokens. The price is very cheap when compared to the ICO price, right?

I know some coins with a DPOS mechanism that delegates or miner can get reward everyday if they have enough votes, such as Lisk and Oxy, but I can not find more information about this project, how to be an delegate? and where is the delegate monitor?

You can be a delegate on the Blockpool network. The rewards are 5% / year of the voting stake-- so if a delegate has 100,000 bpl voting for them, they will receive 5000 bpl per year in rewards. Transaction fees are also given to the delegate that forges the block in which the transaction occurs. Blockpool Delegates will also be forging the sidechains when they come online so there will be additional opportunities there in the future.

Here are a couple resources for further info:

Delegate Monitor: http://bplexp.blockpool.io/delegateMonitor
Forging basics: https://medium.com/blockpool/why-should-i-be-a-forger-for-bpl-8e9436a68c00
Blockpool Github: https://github.com/blockpool-io

I hope this helps.

We are quite active on Discord, so feel free to join us there if it suits you: https://discord.gg/WMyQaRk

Cheers!

thanks for the fast reply .

if someone didn't take their BPL token after the ico, the ico page is totally out of commission now,
they can still access to the coin someway ? friend sending messages to support but no answers till now
there is a mail address to contact ?

The TEC tokens are safe. The old site still exists, but wasn't linked properly to the new page. Please accept our apologies for the confusion.

We are working to get this corrected and should have the TEC site connected very soon.

Your understanding is apprecaited. Stay tuned...

We have the old TEC Campaign site connected to our new site. You can find it in the menu under BPL>>Token Exchange Campaign or here: https://tec.blockpool.io/login-3/

We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please do let us know if you have further trouble.
Activity: 394
Merit: 10
very interesting, what will happen to the coin next. The road map of the project ends this year. it is not clear what will happen next.

This is a good question, to which I would like to get a clear answer.
And I would also like to see this token on larger and more popular exchanges
legendary
thanks for the fast reply .

if someone didn't take their BPL token after the ico, the ico page is totally out of commission now,
they can still access to the coin someway ? friend sending messages to support but no answers till now

The TEC tokens are safe. The old site still exists, but wasn't linked properly to the new page. Please accept our apologies for the confusion.

We are working to get this corrected and should have the TEC site connected very soon.

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”

legendary
Pages:
Jump to: