Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚫️ BLOCKPOOL - Real World B2B Blockchain Solutions ⚫️ - page 4. (Read 72511 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 10
what is with BPL today? It seem to have spiked too much already. i wonder who pumped this without even an update of news. it must be safe to sell and buy back for this coin today. its almost 60% green. 

please don't just keep the news on discord also post the news in the forum for everyone to learn about it.

I can't explain the price increase today-- I think market buys on COSS is what pushed it up.

We acknowledge that our communications and marketing is not what it should be. We're a small team and focused on development and customer acquisition. Frankly, we just don't have the staff right now to keep up with all of the different communication channels. We have been working to change this and will try to keep this thread updated with any announcements.

Yes it is really important and it would be good to change this for the better,
because you need more information for the community and not only. I hope that the project will show itself and will have a good success.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
what is with BPL today? It seem to have spiked too much already. i wonder who pumped this without even an update of news. it must be safe to sell and buy back for this coin today. its almost 60% green. 

please don't just keep the news on discord also post the news in the forum for everyone to learn about it.

I can't explain the price increase today-- I think market buys on COSS is what pushed it up.

We acknowledge that our communications and marketing is not what it should be. We're a small team and focused on development and customer acquisition. Frankly, we just don't have the staff right now to keep up with all of the different communication channels. We have been working to change this and will try to keep this thread updated with any announcements.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

Can you provide more detailed information about your projects? It seems to be an interesting project. It could be a good investment!

There is some information on our website https://blockpool.io
And further information at https://my.blockpool.io/support

We're a little slow to update our websites (very lean team atm) so not everything is there, but it'll give you a start.

We're also pretty active on discord:  https://discord.gg/WMyQaRk

I hope this helps!
Greetings to everyone!
Could someone advice, how many confirmation have to done in order status in the wallet become "well confirmed" ? Thanks

"well confirmed" is displayed in the desktop wallet somewhere around 46 confirmations. I think it only takes 2-5 confirmations to update your balance though.
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
Greetings to everyone!
Could someone advice, how many confirmation have to done in order status in the wallet become "well confirmed" ? Thanks
I bought in in the original crowd sale. But have been away, hopefully I can still get my coins

Hello. To claim your BPL from the Token Exchange Campaign, you'll have to create a wallet then enter the address to your TEC profile. More info here:

https://support.blockpool.io/portal/kb/articles/how-to-claim-bpl-tokens-from-the-blockpool-token-exchange-campaign-tec

I hope this helps!
Activity: 18
I bought in in the original crowd sale. But have been away, hopefully I can still get my coins
Activity: 39
Yes, there are still many opportunities in the can in this project. interested and steady with this project soon joined only while there is still a chance to join. my best wishes for many who participated in this project.
Hello, where i can find a wallet for this coin ?

Two options for this.

Web wallet (also holds ADC, BTC, LTC, DASH) - https://my.blockpool.io

Desktop wallet - https://www.blockpool.io/wallets

I hope this helps!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Hello, where i can find a wallet for this coin ?
Any updates regarding side chain?

First sidechain (WBX) mainnet launch is in under 2 weeks. Smart contracts also go live with this as well.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
@bonzocorleonee
Any updates regarding side chain?
I will admit I did not dare send it to the wallet yet for fear of it being stuck again. I thought I would try to know if anybody managed to do that without too much trouble.

I'm in the same boat-- hesitant to even try to withdraw my bpl.

There are a lot of people that get their tokens-- the majority don't have problems actually. Those that happen to be one of the unlucky exceptions end up waiting weeks though.

Some people say that they're having better luck withdrawing to an address in their address book. This shouldn't make any difference at all, but it doesn't hurt to add your address to the Crytpopia address book before you try to withdraw.

Good luck!
Activity: 257
Merit: 108
I will admit I did not dare send it to the wallet yet for fear of it being stuck again. I thought I would try to know if anybody managed to do that without too much trouble.
Hi guys, just a follow up, I got my Bpl back from cryptoPia (at least it is credited on the exchange again), being persistent (and support) is the key.

Thanks for posting the good news-- so many people frustrated with this.
Activity: 257
Merit: 108
Hi guys, just a follow up, I got my Bpl back from cryptoPia (at least it is credited on the exchange again), being persistent (and support) is the key.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I have set up my node and I have bought some BLP on cryptopia to vote for me. But I found the block that I forged is proportional to the votes, that means the reward is proportional to the BLP I have, right?

Yes, but you cannot vote from the exchange wallet (cryptopia). To vote for your delegate, you'll need to move your BPL tokens to a desktop wallet and vote from there.

I hope this helps!

Thank you for your information, I have voted my node with my wallet. Can I vote myself with the mining account? And can I exchange votes with other delegates? It seems there are not many delegates now.

Yes-- you can vote for your delegate from that delegate's account. This is pretty common.

As far as exchanging votes- it isn't actually feasible because each account can vote for only one delegate. You could vote for another delegate, but by doing so you would not be able to vote for yourself.

I see. That is a strange voting mechanism since there will be less voters that will vote for others, in my opinion, this will make the community silent since no much discussion about the votes.
I have set up my node and I have bought some BLP on cryptopia to vote for me. But I found the block that I forged is proportional to the votes, that means the reward is proportional to the BLP I have, right?

Yes, but you cannot vote from the exchange wallet (cryptopia). To vote for your delegate, you'll need to move your BPL tokens to a desktop wallet and vote from there.

I hope this helps!

Thank you for your information, I have voted my node with my wallet. Can I vote myself with the mining account? And can I exchange votes with other delegates? It seems there are not many delegates now.

Yes-- you can vote for your delegate from that delegate's account. This is pretty common.

As far as exchanging votes- it isn't actually feasible because each account can vote for only one delegate. You could vote for another delegate, but by doing so you would not be able to vote for yourself.
Pages:
Jump to: