Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Blocktix - An Ethereum event hosting platform designed for the real world - page 12. (Read 56480 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Where's the best place to store Blocktix?

MEW is the best atm. Smiley
Activity: 56
Where's the best place to store Blocktix?
Activity: 39
haha yes the chart  Grin 10 pages since january Huh not really active arround here?

They are not very active on that forum, but very active on slack and with their work.
I belive that is one of the best projects for ticketing with blockchain. The team is keeping their promisses from the start and today made their second update. They are updating their work every 14 days as i saw. Very proffesional.

Link to the update: https://blog.blocktix.io/blocktix-dev-update-2-803a7b354367
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
haha yes the chart  Grin 10 pages since january Huh not really active arround here?
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
I skipped this as soon as i've seen the chart. I'm not pro but it looks it's being manipulated.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
it is 3 times the ico price right now.
not a bad investment if you ask me.
You mean ico price in USD or in BTC? What was the best ICO price with bonus in BTC? I can not find any data on tokendata.io or icostats.com regarding the Blocktix ico.
Here is list of Blocktix ICO prices in USD:

Tier                                   Price (USD)
First 10 million sold             $0.12
Second 10 million sold         $0.16
Third 10 million sold            $0.20
Fourth 10 million sold          $0.24

If you are a Blocktix investor or you just want to bet on the ticketing blockhain revolution in general I would highly recommend you to have a look at the upcoming Aventus token sale.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Semux!
You mean ico price in USD or in BTC? What was the best ICO price with bonus in BTC? I can not find any data on tokendata.io or icostats.com regarding the Blocktix ico.

price in usd.

Still very good. I'm very interested how Blocktix competitors will perform (Aventus, chain something Cheesy )
Activity: 2100
Merit: 418

price in usd.
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
Disrupt the banking system!
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Semux!
Why no one puts it in bittrex?

No one can "put" a coin on Bittrex. Other than Bittrex themselves. And they haven't been adding new coins in the recent past. Most theorize that they are involved in an internal audit of all their current coins to see which ones may need to be delisted to avoid any conflict with the SEC. So a lot of projects are being forced to wait on Bittrex. There is still a lot of hope for the slightly longer term. And there are several other solid exchanges that could add as well.

Thanks for the interesting information! Bittrex didn't add new coins except BCH during the past month.

Blocktix investors are lucky! Not much projects with x3 gains Smiley
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
I truely believe this project.

I joined to the ico literrally last minute, 2 hours later they closed the ico earlier than they projected.

NUmbers:
invested $400 and got `2800 TIX, if i sell 1000 of them, i can recover my initial investment right now, but no HODL

Waiting for better exchanges to get more volume..
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

That's a good point. Even when it's "crashed" it's almost always stayed above ICO price. Something that can't be said for many projects. Many are hoping for a lot more upside, but you can't complain too much when it stays consistently above ICO price.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 418
lol that pump ended quickly
Not the first time happening. Some whales are just playing games around.

Yes, I notice this coin has much more volatility than most coins. It looks like traders are actively trading this, and some whales may be trying to manipulate the price. It just seems bizarre how it rockets up and then crashes down repeatedly in a matter of hours.

It has been experiencing a lot of volatility. This is largely a function of the fact that it trades with very low volumes most of the time. Recently a few people have been trying to exit larger positions and this has crashed the price sometimes. There seems to be plenty of people interested in picking up cheap Tix coins as well. Things will most likely even out and get better as higher volume exchanges are added.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281

Yes, I notice this coin has much more volatility than most coins. It looks like traders are actively trading this, and some whales may be trying to manipulate the price. It just seems bizarre how it rockets up and then crashes down repeatedly in a matter of hours.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Activity: 74
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
So words on the street is that there is a BlockTix WeChat group and that BlockTix is about to be listed on a Chinese exchange. 

Anyone know what exchange it is going to be?

No one can "put" a coin on Bittrex. Other than Bittrex themselves. And they haven't been adding new coins in the recent past. Most theorize that they are involved in an internal audit of all their current coins to see which ones may need to be delisted to avoid any conflict with the SEC. So a lot of projects are being forced to wait on Bittrex. There is still a lot of hope for the slightly longer term. And there are several other solid exchanges that could add as well.
Activity: 398
Pages:
Jump to: