Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Blocktix - An Ethereum event hosting platform designed for the real world - page 14. (Read 56480 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
What was the ICO price (first level if there was bonus)?

would also be interested
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
What was the ICO price (first level if there was bonus)?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
So is there no actual information to be obtained within this thread or what's going on? Where is the most activity?

I'd recommend joining the Slack channel. That is where all the activity is right now. It's quite active. The dev team is well represented there and the community is strong and vocal. I'd recommend checking it out if you have long term interest in this project.
Activity: 364
spattered throughout the golden ethers
Huge dip today... good news or bad?
Activity: 826
So is there no actual information to be obtained within this thread or what's going on? Where is the most activity?

This sounds like a promising project with an important concept. angry i missed join this ICO ,I'll be keeping my eye on it over the next few days,and hold some from market , best wishes!   

The current price is lower than the ico

As with pretty much every ICO.

So would you say that this is a nice opportunity to get in here or would you still wait for the market to settle even more?

Anyone? What is the best place to get most recent info?

This sounds like a promising project with an important concept. angry i missed join this ICO ,I'll be keeping my eye on it over the next few days,and hold some from market , best wishes!   

So would you say that this is a nice opportunity to get in here or would you still wait for the market to settle even more?
Activity: 524
Merit: 502

I regrettably missed this ICO. But I am giving it another shot with Aventus. Are there major differences between your project and theirs?

Hard to get real price discovery before it hits a real exchange. Right now there are some cheap IOU's being traded out there. Will be interesting to see what happens once it gets to a mainstream exchange like Bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

It is logical that most of tokens were reserved for internal investors, and few % for some other small investors, i do not see anything special in this coin.

Well, to be honest, this coin has a lot going for it including a much-needed real world use case and an experienced team with a proven history of delivering results.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say that most of the tokens were reserved for internal investors. There was a completely open ICO process that lasted for many days and was open to anyone and everyone.

It's totally your right to be skeptical about the project. My suggestion is that you watch from the sidelines to see how it all unfolds in the months and years ahead.
Activity: 429
It is logical that most of tokens were reserved for internal investors, and few % for some other small investors, i do not see anything special in this coin.
Just checking this ICO and I will not invest in it. There are so many ico-s that it is difficult to find a good one.

Well, the ICO has been over for a few days so it's really not an option to invest in it anymore. But it's a solid project with a bright future. Might be worth keeping your eye on in the future.
Activity: 429
Just checking this ICO and I will not invest in it. There are so many ico-s that it is difficult to find a good one.
Activity: 574
Reserving Urdu translations if needed.
Activity: 355
blockchaintr.net
"So far out of the 10,188 Ether that was in these both addresses we consider 3,916 ether lost, the rest is considered safe in the Whitehat address." They said.

Here >> https://blog.blocktix.io/blocktix-and-the-parity-multisig-hack-81c1b2aefbd6
Less than 9% remaining with less than 10 days to go. Despite a challenging environment in which to launch an ICO, Blocktix has performed like a champ. Very excited to see what is ahead for this project.
Pages:
Jump to: