Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Blocktix - An Ethereum event hosting platform designed for the real world - page 8. (Read 56480 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Today they released new web site as promised. Take a look there:

https://blocktix.io

New web site seems easy understandable meant for crypto and non crypto users...practic for all folks. Good job  devs. Sunday is new update, expecting something more about testnet.

The devs are very active for answers on their discord.

nice work, i love new website, more clean, is the event system already working?

We will know more about testnet this sunday 12.11., thats what devs said on discord today.  😉

How to join the testnet? do we have to join discord to have fast communications from dev? thanks
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

New web site seems easy understandable meant for crypto and non crypto users...practic for all folks. Good job  devs. Sunday is new update, expecting something more about testnet.

We will know more about testnet this sunday 12.11., thats what devs said on discord today.  😉
erv
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

New web site seems easy understandable meant for crypto and non crypto users...practic for all folks. Good job  devs. Sunday is new update, expecting something more about testnet.

Activity: 19
New website is live expecting a good follow up a week for now phase 2 news
Activity: 19
Alot of the info people are asking for can be easily found by clicking the website link.. Everyone should do their own DD before coming in and asking the same tired questions
Activity: 9
Is this project still proceeding? I remember it as one of the first to tackle ticketing on the blockchain. Any signs of exploited first mover advantage?

I think it is, but last info i have is from update 6:

https://blog.blocktix.io/blocktix-dev-update-6-7d2e476a30a4

next official update will be 11th of november i think
Activity: 574
Is this project still proceeding? I remember it as one of the first to tackle ticketing on the blockchain. Any signs of exploited first mover advantage?
Hi, any news about this project, why dev team don't post any news on this thread? anywhere i can see active dev , like telegram or slack? thanks

No news about the new website release today; maybe this will come later today, i dont know.
Normally they have an update on their blog every 2 weeks; this is the only thing i know about their communication.
Activity: 574
Hi, any news about this project, why dev team don't post any news on this thread? anywhere i can see active dev , like telegram or slack? thanks
Is there a software wallet available to store blocktix?
I have a lot of blocktix on exchange but i prefer to remove it from there for long term.

Myetherwallet or metalpay wallet...the second seems to work perfectly. 😁

Thanks! but this is still an online wallet; i mean a wallet like exodus; which is hard installed on my laptop.

Activity: 826
Since there are lot of tokens with promising concepts and teams working on those the choice is becoming tougher and tougher. I still trying to increase number of tokens to main balanced ratio among all them. I do believe in diversify doesn't matter how highly potential one project is that is the reason picking up in small tranches constantly.
I have a lot of blocktix on exchange but i prefer to remove it from there for long term.

Myetherwallet or metalpay wallet...the second seems to work perfectly. 😁
just want to know if any photos or LinkedIn profile for every team member?

Take a look at their web site, anyway today comes a new one, anc u will see their profiles. U can google too after that. The devs have great background... 😉
Activity: 52
Do you have telegram channel?
Right now, at what stage is your project?

Q4 stage.

This monday 6.11. Will be new web page realease. Then in 10 days, maybe before, testnet ready. 😁

Devs said they are ahead of the plan, what is very rare today in crypto. They are really doing a good job.
Activity: 826
Guys make little effort to read properly before asking anything. It isn't really hard to open the first page to know the status of project. It is already being traded successfully on exchanges like Bittrex with plenty of good volumes. It is always funny to see some keep asking about ICO's when they have gone long ago.
Activity: 472
what will be price on ico?
what will be what? don't think you are following this thread you just need a post ..if you just look 3 posts up you see the price at the ico, ico is finished.
Activity: 40
what will be price on ico?
Pages:
Jump to: