Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Blocktix - An Ethereum event hosting platform designed for the real world - page 13. (Read 56480 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Semux!
The rates for investors were the same during ICO (same price)? So far it looks like a good investment. No big news yet and the price makes nice moves already!
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Cant wait to see next update from dev. Event hosting is a big industry with lots of revenue $$$. TIX is so undervalued now
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Thats happening now as I sad few minutes back  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
That coin is going to the moon. It has been dumped these days, perfect time to get some!
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Well during the ICO i invested around $400, now my TIX worth $1107, and 3 days earlier it was ~$1400, i did not sell it, because i believe this project. Market cap and volume keep increasing, fyi..
Activity: 266
What's the ico price of this token? I would appreciate a quick response.

Thanks

Currently cheaper than ico rate

Thanks
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
We will see how this project will go, one of my friends is very excited about this one also because he invested alot of money in it. We will see.. probably I will skip this one.
I heard some random guys hyping blocktix, so I have come to know what'sreally special about it and what made it stand out among other erc20 tokens
Activity: 426
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

Thanks

Currently cheaper than ico rate

Thanks
Activity: 426
I sent my TIX coins from myetherwallet to HitBTC exchange (tix wallet address) before 4-5 hours, and still 0 balance Huh
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
will watch this one, probably the quietest ICO, two pages on the thread while ICO was going on  Wink

I've heard the devs say that they made the decision to not keep updating this thread long ago. I think a few of us who participated in the ICO stop by every once in a while to answer questions. If you're interested in the project, I would recommend that you join the Slack channel. (There is a link on the blocktix site). The Slack channel is active and the devs and team are always around providing updates and answering questions. You may want to check it out.
Activity: 83
will watch this one, probably the quietest ICO, two pages on the thread while ICO was going on  Wink
Activity: 504
You can ask all the questions on the slack, there is more activity..

The ico price was 0.24 cents.
1041 TIX = 1 ETH

When I bought TIX the value of ETH was $230

So were trading right around or slightly over ICO price right now. Thx
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
You can ask all the questions on the slack, there is more activity..

The ico price was 0.24 cents.
1041 TIX = 1 ETH

When I bought TIX the value of ETH was $230

Activity: 109
I'm surprised the devs havent said anything regarding an exchange yet... Hopefully we get an update soon!
Activity: 504
Pages:
Jump to: