Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Blocktix - An Ethereum event hosting platform designed for the real world - page 17. (Read 56480 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Yeah, project is few months old and it was probably brainstormed till no end:)

BTW; if you guys are interested in project, you should join slack on slack.blocktix.io
Activity: 23
Very interesting . Ill be reading more on this as time goes by , I just kind brushed through it , but will read it in full later tonight . I might like this . and waiting to see if its ICO , POW or what .
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
Interesting idea, it is made in January, it seems that you have a good preparation before the ICO, so good luck my friends.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
hi dev,
if you plan to use BTX ticker, it is used by other already.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcore/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcointx/

i think they will not use BTX as ticker of blocktix, maybe just BT witout X
Activity: 184
Activity: 238
Hi dev,
I want answers, How long your projects will continues,
because I am very interested.  Cool

The development has been ongoing since November or December I believe. The crowdfunding has yet to be announced. Join the slack Slack.blocktix.io it is very active and there are people who can answer any question you may have.
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
Looks interesting. I will stay around and look into it. Good luck with the project.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Hi dev,
I want answers, How long your projects will continues,
because I am very interested.  Cool
Activity: 476

The slack chan and Twitter are filling up nicely. Not a lot of activity here.

Jup, the conversations about Blocktix are certainly starting! Exciting times, we'll have more news rather soon.
Amazing news! Remembering all good things you did for blackcoin  and all hard work you put in projects you were involved gives confidence that this will be the same. Adding on top of that experience with concerts and all its a no brainer  that this will be successful project.

Im glad to see that dev team doesn't take anyone to the project but they choose carefully.

The slack chan and Twitter are filling up nicely. Not a lot of activity here.
Amazing news! Remembering all good things you did for blackcoin  and all hard work you put in projects you were involved gives confidence that this will be the same. Adding on top of that experience with concerts and all its a no brainer  that this will be successful project.

Im glad to see that dev team doesn't take anyone to the project but they choose carefully.
Activity: 174
Happy to have joined the team and of course super excited to get this plan into the real world. Let's create a community together, so if you are interested Blocktix please join the slack.

Awesome news. Based on seeing how hard you worked in the past on both Blackcoin and Shadow, I would expect your efforts here to truly make a difference. Now I am really looking forward to seeing how this project moves along.

Welcome to the project. I've been watching this for a while now. This is the best real world plan for any ICO that I've seen. I'm glad the devs didn't do a bunch of marketing until they were ready.
Happy to have joined the team and of course super excited to get this plan into the real world. Let's create a community together, so if you are interested Blocktix please join the slack.

Signup:
https://slack.blocktix.io

Slack:
https://blocktix.slack.com

I'll see and speak to you there Smiley!
how much total supply for this ceyprto, ? and when the crowsdale will be start ?

any update about that  Huh

The EDCON event and Lachanin tech events were plenty of announcement to get major interest. Now info coming out that the dev team is about to release a prototype and begin marketing the project. These guys have been developing, not talking until they have something to show. I think that's pretty refreshing in the current landscape.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
how much total supply for this ceyprto, ? and when the crowsdale will be start ?

any update about that  Huh
Once there will be enough of those small events becuase of profit im confident that bigger will follow naturaly.

Who wouldnt want to spare some $$ Smiley
Ticketing is HARD. How will you beat Ticketmaster?

There is no need to beat Ticketmaster initially. Blocktix is designed to be appealing to midsized events that would normally use ticketing services other than Ticketmaster. There are 1000s of these events held each week that are 100-5000 attendees. Once the userbase begins to grow in a  region, the incentives to host ever larger events on Blocktix is gained through the marketing platform and user base with money (ETH/BTX) in their application wallets.

Please read the website https://blocktix.io as much of this information is covered.

Agreed, Blocktix will initially target small to medium sized events and event hosts. Ticketmaster controls about 80% of primary ticketing at major US venues, with 50% of the ticket's face value going towards fees.
The types of fees include:
  • Service Charges
  • Building Facility Charges
  • Processing Charges
  • Shipping Charges or E-Ticket Convenience Charges

Blocktix will save small to medium event hosts much of the ticketing fees, as well as marketing and advertising fees.
This will ultimately save the event host up to 90% on fees, which is something that would attract smaller event hosts once we have a user base.

Making it easier for small events to gain more profits and thus making it easier for events to survive in a very competitive market in itself would already be amazing.
Activity: 15
Ticketing is HARD. How will you beat Ticketmaster?

There is no need to beat Ticketmaster initially. Blocktix is designed to be appealing to midsized events that would normally use ticketing services other than Ticketmaster. There are 1000s of these events held each week that are 100-5000 attendees. Once the userbase begins to grow in a  region, the incentives to host ever larger events on Blocktix is gained through the marketing platform and user base with money (ETH/BTX) in their application wallets.

Please read the website https://blocktix.io as much of this information is covered.

Agreed, Blocktix will initially target small to medium sized events and event hosts. Ticketmaster controls about 80% of primary ticketing at major US venues, with 50% of the ticket's face value going towards fees.
The types of fees include:
  • Service Charges
  • Building Facility Charges
  • Processing Charges
  • Shipping Charges or E-Ticket Convenience Charges

Blocktix will save small to medium event hosts much of the ticketing fees, as well as marketing and advertising fees.
This will ultimately save the event host up to 90% on fees, which is something that would attract smaller event hosts once we have a user base.
Pages:
Jump to: