Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Blocktix - An Ethereum event hosting platform designed for the real world - page 3. (Read 56480 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 100
When will the platform to create events or to publicize my events be available? Will all events be paid through Blocktix or can it be paid with other altcoins?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
little pump yesterday ... little pump today  ..
We are ready for the BIG pump tomorrow !  Roll Eyes
Activity: 9
Joined good luck this project
Activity: 4
Let’s go BLOCKTIX very good job and good marketing !
Big news 28 january 🚀🚀
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain

Great news! Good reason to buy some TIX tokens: Mobile App Release is going to be tomorrow. I hope TIX will strictly bounce up to 2$ price per token.
Activity: 11
Every day I see new promising interesting projects.Today I was pleasantly surprised
Activity: 126
We will be publishing info as we complete parts of the project, we will most likely use our blog to publish new info.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
How many events have used this platform in the real world?
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
12 days no reply? ^^

But I have another question -- how simple people, John and Sarah, workers from Guinea Bissau,  can buy TIX tokens to pay for tickets? When it will be available and how? Without this, project is useless (imo)
Activity: 22
When is the next dev update? Haven't seen much lately. 
Activity: 39
Big news comming, even cnbc have spoken about tix:

https://youtu.be/lna4yay3H8I
Activity: 170
Semux!
How did blocktix want to operate or it has fuse operation with Ethereum network?

You need to read their blog and whitepaper to get really good understanding Wink
Super banger 20x+ 50mil mkt cap coin.  Event ticket distribution, ticket transfer and event promotion.  Stops counterfeiting/scalping.  Market share of event ticketing industry = 106B.  If they get 1% mkt share that's 1 billion mkt cap which is 20x returns potential. 

Huge events being promoted by celebrities such as Randy Jackson in Q1 2018.  Phone app release in January.  If they can get the customer base it will be $$$.  Team and marketing plan in place.

Extremely excited for Q1 2018 of Blocktix.

Great explanation. I think 20 $ its only the start. With 1.5% of the ticketing bussines. And still low in terms of reachable potential. 😉
Activity: 2
Super banger 20x+ 50mil mkt cap coin.  Event ticket distribution, ticket transfer and event promotion.  Stops counterfeiting/scalping.  Market share of event ticketing industry = 106B.  If they get 1% mkt share that's 1 billion mkt cap which is 20x returns potential. 

Huge events being promoted by celebrities such as Randy Jackson in Q1 2018.  Phone app release in January.  If they can get the customer base it will be $$$.  Team and marketing plan in place.

Extremely excited for Q1 2018 of Blocktix.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
How did blocktix want to operate or it has fuse operation with Ethereum network?
Great update...u can read it here:

https://blog.blocktix.io/blocktix-dev-update-10-ec14ceee6c5

Short summary: Alpha release on a public network and new team member as a marketing director. 😊 next update will be start of serius marketing and as they said:" In following updates, we will be releasing more news regarding partnerships, ambassadors, marketing and of course our first events that will take place in 2018." Nice job team...huge things yet to come. 😊

P.s. the platform looks fantastic. 😁
erv
Activity: 280
This thread is a bit silent. Are waiting for some big news soon? I'd like to know what are your thoughts on token price in short term perspective.

all my portfolio threads are a bit silent these days
Activity: 170
Semux!
This thread is a bit silent. Are waiting for some big news soon? I'd like to know what are your thoughts on token price in short term perspective.
Activity: 19
$5-10 a piece dont know when but it will come with a/c this low the market cap is tiny compared to what it can be for the product they have.
Pages:
Jump to: