Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Blocktix - An Ethereum event hosting platform designed for the real world - page 5. (Read 56480 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
In which country this will be working? This will be for limited countries?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Cap will be back to   120 million in no time. Great news coming soon. Europe is in sight.
Activity: 62
Where can I find a trailer of your project?
Activity: 53
i m sorry i dont uderstand : The concerts will be held in venues near college campuses, capable of hosting 10,000 to 15,000 attendees, initially concentrated in California.

okay great
Activity: 39
65M coin, i think this piece is underrated, the project seems well advanced it's great, I'll fill my bag today before it's too late.

I have a question. Why is the project limited to California? Will it be open to the world next?

Acctually the project is not limited to California, where did u got that info? Its limited to the entire world. 😉

Start of events in 2018 will be in USA and EU. 😊
Activity: 53
65M coin, i think this piece is underrated, the project seems well advanced it's great, I'll fill my bag today before it's too late.

I have a question. Why is the project limited to California? Will it be open to the world next?
Activity: 13
Activity: 224
Tix x10 till end of next week
Activity: 170
Semux!

bittrex stole my coins what are you going to do to fix this? :\

How is this possible?

And why does he asks in this thread? Devs are not responsible for the 3rd party exchange and it's actions.

Nice pump BTW Smiley
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It seems to be very interesting project. Just found it and done a little research and I think it has potential to rise.
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
Blocktix Dev Update #8
The past two weeks have been a blast for the Blocktix teams working all over the world. With the big event of course being the release of our Testnet, where fifty users are currently already playing with the system we are building, creating events all over the world. Before we delve further into the testnet release we have some other updates to share with you...
Raed more: https://blog.blocktix.io/blocktix-dev-update-8-60e83fed4e74.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

bittrex stole my coins what are you going to do to fix this? :\

How is this possible?
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
$0.437760 right now, so $1 here we come. Even if I sold most of my TIX one week ago, before what is happening right now, I do have a feeling that TIX is going to reward my effort. What exchanges are your favorite to trade TIX?

Buckle up on Bittrex ...  Shocked Shocked Shocked Cool

Cheers all those with a golden ticket  Grin

@ohyperjacked
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
$0.437760 right now, so $1 here we come. Even if I sold most of my TIX one week ago, before what is happening right now, I do have a feeling that TIX is going to reward my effort. What exchanges are your favorite to trade TIX?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Amazing performance of this coin, thinking in buying this token once it dips a little. I wish all the best for the early supporters of Blocktix.
Activity: 21
Activity: 238
What's the deal with those times when it reached $1.5? Are there actually chances that it will reach more and it will stabilize?

Looking like some good pumps there, but I guess its very likely that they will be able to stabilize at an even higher price as soon as the product starts working seamlessly. On top, there is huge growth potential in crypto in general, that will drive all coins up, that arent total shitcoins, and blocktix certainly isnt one of those.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
What's the deal with those times when it reached $1.5? Are there actually chances that it will reach more and it will stabilize?
Activity: 39
Initially I got interested in Blocktix through coinmarketcap (you guys skyrocket!), however as I dig deeper into the project I find it more and more appealing.

Do you have any limitations on where the events can be hosted? (e.g. limited to certain countries etc.?) Is it possible to see the geo map of users to assess possibility of your app use in certain areas?

Thanks!

Come to the discord channel. If u want u can have an invite from devs to test it. From some screenshots from their discord i saw the intire world in it.

Join their discord channel and devs will happily answer your questions. Kind regards
Pages:
Jump to: