Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Blocktix - An Ethereum event hosting platform designed for the real world - page 4. (Read 56480 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Semux!
Congrats to all investors, it looks like a really worthy project. With the alpha release we'll see another price increase.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Really can't wait to see what this platform will bring to this industry!  Smiley

https://blog.blocktix.io/blocktix-dev-update-9-646469897ef0

Activity: 19
The new update is incredible 2 all stars are now on the team and events and partnerships will be mentioned soon! Alpha launching soon to!
Things are getting really interesting. I am wondering how many ppl. from music industry are already working with blocktix. Randy jackson tweet:

https://twitter.com/YO_RANDYJACKSON/status/939258966986563584

Tommorow new dev update... 😉

Going to be very exciting
Activity: 39
Things are getting really interesting. I am wondering how many ppl. from music industry are already working with blocktix. Randy jackson tweet:

https://twitter.com/YO_RANDYJACKSON/status/939258966986563584

Tommorow new dev update... 😉
Market cap is way under compared to how much this could be worth with the product
Activity: 845
Merit: 267
Hi, when new dev update comes? Who knows?

Next update will be next weekend(9-10.december). I am expecting devs will reveal when alpha will be released. Maybe already some artist will be revealed too...

yes the 9th  https://blog.blocktix.io/blocktix-dev-update-7-2078d5c61b7f
How many people are using this for their events?

Testnet stage right now, alpha very close... next weekend is devs update. Join discord discusion if u want to know more. 😉

Next update will be next weekend(9-10.december). I am expecting devs will reveal when alpha will be released. Maybe already some artist will be revealed too...
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
How many people are using this for their events?
Activity: 355
Merit: 28
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
What's the deal with those times when it reached $1.5? Are there actually chances that it will reach more and it will stabilize?

Looking like some good pumps there, but I guess its very likely that they will be able to stabilize at an even higher price as soon as the product starts working seamlessly. On top, there is huge growth potential in crypto in general, that will drive all coins up, that arent total shitcoins, and blocktix certainly isnt one of those.

Those are usually tiny trades happening on EhterDelta which then produce a little bit of a misleading picture for visitors on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 12
Is it going to drop even more the price or will it recover according to the rise of bitcoin? Buy some more and HOLD for a few months

I think its a perfect time to add some TIX. We corrected more than 50 % and I ve seen some larger blocks filled on the bid side again.
Funds are waiting in line to buy some stakes in the most promosing cryptos and TIX is one of those companies that really solve a problem!
Activity: 5
The Devs has applied for TIX to participate in the voting, which will take place tomorrow by 10 AM UTC. So stay tune on Twitter, follow Binance. We're pretty much likely to join the list of participants. This is our chance, and by the way you can join us on discord. That's where most of us are, we're over 800+ in there. Thank you.
Activity: 5
What the f... is happening with the price trend.... one of the most promising coins here and such a dump.
While most of the coins are going up, Tix is droppping...
Most good Altcoins are bleeding also not just TIX, look at MTL or STX etc. The BTC bubble has to come down, and it surely would. Only a matter of time.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Is it going to drop even more the price or will it recover according to the rise of bitcoin? Buy some more and HOLD for a few months
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
What the f... is happening with the price trend.... one of the most promising coins here and such a dump.

XMR is a way better coin than any token it has real use in the world and you could youes it for events and its proof of work enables this ~~~  Wink weeeeee XMRRRRR ===>

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_xmr
Activity: 224
Activity: 3
To se moon..soon

1) There is a lot of work over the project
2) It isn't enough coins in comparison with others
3) Very low price now
4) Will appear at very large exchanges soon

Jump in the train, it will leave soon
Activity: 170
Semux!
65M coin, i think this piece is underrated, the project seems well advanced it's great, I'll fill my bag today before it's too late.

I have a question. Why is the project limited to California? Will it be open to the world next?

Acctually the project is not limited to California, where did u got that info? Its limited to the entire world. 😉

Start of events in 2018 will be in USA and EU. 😊

Do you have the link? I'm watching this project, might be still undervalued. Ticketing industry is waiting for blockchain tech Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: