Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BLOCKv [VEE] The foundation of the Virtual Goods Economy. 12 OCTOBER - page 10. (Read 40396 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 262
I really like your project, I installed the application and tried to use it on various devices - android, iOS and web version on the computer. Everything is wildly brakes, there are a hundred thousand errors in the console (an infinite loop), very bad braking animation and very poor layout. I was hoping that in the near future after the announcement you will fix it all. But the other day convinced that nothing has changed. Are you aware that you are paying your front-end developer in vain?
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
good news for card holders - https://twitter.com/blockv_io/status/936719329285980160
evrything ok, tokens on MEW!! Thanks!
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Hi, Dev! I found my name in the spreadsheet. My number is 220.
I also received 970 tokens and maybe I am wrong, but it seems to me that there should be some more. Could you please check and send me a feed back?
Thank you in advance!
I also received 970 tokens and maybe I am wrong, but it seems to me that there should be some more. Could you please check and send me a feed back?
Thank you in advance!
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Why do  you have so many tokens?
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
i want to ask what happened with gift card in your app, it just disappeared. How to claim reward that was on it? i invited some of my friends to your project and hope to get reward.

Try to Log out and login again )) it helped to me, in 2 days you may redeem this card!
i have tried but vAtoms still empty, gift card and batman are not here, they are disappeared Smiley
Activity: 178
Thank you in advance!
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
This is a good project but I worry that it is under marketed. A decent exchange maybe?
Tokens very often are below the ICO price in recent time, but VEE still looks good
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
i want to ask what happened with gift card in your app, it just disappeared. How to claim reward that was on it? i invited some of my friends to your project and hope to get reward.

Try to Log out and login again )) it helped to me, in 2 days you may redeem this card!
Hi! I see that countdown is running. But did you see any instructions how to receive VEE from card? Any link pls!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
This is a good project but I worry that it is under marketed. A decent exchange maybe?
Activity: 406
I totally got my reward. Good luck with the project. I hope you'll make some x2-x3
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Activity: 648
Merit: 101

Activity: 297
Merit: 101
i didn't take part this project before ,but there are some VEE tokens in my wallet , gift for me ?
Activity: 662
Activity: 322
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I got tokens on my wallet. Thanks to the team and developers for the good work! I wish the project success in further development. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Strong team and developer, I will follow you.
any social media bounty program?

Good Luck BLOCKv and more power.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
What are some of the comparable projects to BLOCKv? I just found out about it and I'm yet to read the white paper. Is there any similarities to Mobius? Also, what was the ICO price? Thank you in advance.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Is VEE sales over?What exchanges are going to go on the market, the recent market has begun to break out, the VEE should seize this opportunity.
Right now, you can trade token for EtherDelta, There is already a good volume of sales.

Honestly I do not like this exchange, in my opinion this is the worst offer out of the current! In principle, I did not plan to discard coins, I know that the developers are serious about the project and in the future there will be contracts not for 1 million dollars! Keep your coins as long as possible, do not panic!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
Free coins being dumped
such is the bounty hunter because they are not traders so they throw away their coin and most importantly get a satisfactory result
Pages:
Jump to: