Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BLOCKv [VEE] The foundation of the Virtual Goods Economy. 12 OCTOBER - page 9. (Read 40396 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
BLOCKv with a rating of 4.28 on our ICO list
https://icoholder.com/en/ico/blockv-3286

Our rating is one of the most objective and rigorous, it is independent and created to assess the investment attractiveness. Rating checks your idea and project for vitality it is based on more than 70 different parameters.

Sincerely, ICOholder
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Binance will rise very fast into the market. such has an important place in future projects. a different perspective to the marketing industry.
Activity: 588
Merit: 262
one of the most beautiful projects lately. is not very popular yet. I like it. I have gained from the campaign Bounty. I've invested a little more.  Smiley
I agree, an excellent project! I hope the team will do everything possible so that we can trade on large exchanges. So far we have only OKEX, but there are practically no volumes.

Actually we have 2 exchanges available - https://www.okex.com/ and https://etherdelta.com/
Bacasue I was using ED a lot recently and after learning curve I like it I can recommend it ED as well.
Only thing if you been using EtherDelta recently on 20.DEC or 21.DEC you should create new account,
there was DNS hack on this exchange. I can see volume on both is almost equal so price should the same.
Happy Trading. If someone need help how to use EtherDelta there is few videos on YouTube.
ED is not a large exchange and terribly uncomfortable. When I'm talking about the exchange, I do not exactly mean etherdelta Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
one of the most beautiful projects lately. is not very popular yet. I like it. I have gained from the campaign Bounty. I've invested a little more.  Smiley
I agree, an excellent project! I hope the team will do everything possible so that we can trade on large exchanges. So far we have only OKEX, but there are practically no volumes.

Actually we have 2 exchanges available - https://www.okex.com/ and https://etherdelta.com/
Bacasue I was using ED a lot recently and after learning curve I like it I can recommend it ED as well.
Only thing if you been using EtherDelta recently on 20.DEC or 21.DEC you should create new account,
there was DNS hack on this exchange. I can see volume on both is almost equal so price should be the same.
Happy Trading. If someone need help how to use EtherDelta there is few videos on YouTube.
one of the most beautiful projects lately. is not very popular yet. I like it. I have gained from the campaign Bounty. I've invested a little more.  Smiley
legendary
one of the most beautiful projects lately. is not very popular yet. I like it. I have gained from the campaign Bounty. I've invested a little more.  Smiley
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
I did not receive the answer to my question.
My number in spreadsheet is 220. I received 970 tokens but in the spreadsheet is indicated 7600...
Thank you for checking and making updates.
Hi! Thank you for sending me the missing tokens! I confirm I received them.
Well done) You are great!
My friend won tickets for the concert with the help of this platform in the competition from Megafone and is right now at the concert. Blockchain comes to our life together with BLOCKv!
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
When we can expect listing on other exchanges and which are they?
Activity: 70
This is a very good project, hopefully the team is busy developing the project.
I did not receive the answer to my question.
My number in spreadsheet is 220. I received 970 tokens but in the spreadsheet is indicated 7600...
Thank you for checking and making updates.
I like this coin, some great ideas and not just a clone, also looks like a great team.. I bought some, hope to see it on other exchanges soon!
I'm very interested in one thing - is there any way to bypass the cheating on the part of users who change the GPS location through the applications? Or is it a problem with the android operating system?
Activity: 9
I like this coin, some great ideas and not just a clone, also looks like a great team.. I bought some, hope to see it on other exchanges soon!
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
i want to ask what happened with gift card in your app, it just disappeared. How to claim reward that was on it? i invited some of my friends to your project and hope to get reward.

Try to Log out and login again )) it helped to me, in 2 days you may redeem this card!
i have tried but vAtoms still empty, gift card and batman are not here, they are disappeared Smiley
it was my fault, i have tried to login through phone number, but i registered with e-mail. I just forgot about it. So i already claimed giftcard. It's very fun to use this app, PokemonGo for everything.
Hi, Dev! I found my name in the spreadsheet. My number is 220.
I also received 970 tokens and maybe I am wrong, but it seems to me that there should be some more. Could you please check and send me a feed back?
Thank you in advance!
Hi, Dev! I found my name in the spreadsheet. My number is 220.
I also received 970 tokens and maybe I am wrong, but it seems to me that there should be some more. Could you please check and send me a feed back?
Thank you in advance!

Hi dev! I wrote you a personal message, I hope to hear soon from you)
Thanks
Activity: 171
Merit: 101
BLOCKv (VEE) : $0.016863 USD
                           0.00000148 BTC
                           0.00003610 ETH

Circulating Supply?

nice project important comments made yet. hopefully the new are listed on exchanges.
beautiful project. I think today is entering an upward trend. good luck.
legendary
 BLOCKv (VEE) : $0.016863 USD
                           0.00000148 BTC
                           0.00003610 ETH

Circulating Supply?

nice project important comments made yet. hopefully the new are listed on exchanges.
Activity: 112
What does this foundation represent in a global conditions like how to get extra tokens nowadays?  Grin
Activity: 140
Could you specify what you mean when you claim that this project is "combinable"?
Activity: 57
I really like your project, I installed the application and tried to use it on various devices - android, iOS and web version on the computer. Everything is wildly brakes, there are a hundred thousand errors in the console (an infinite loop), very bad braking animation and very poor layout. I was hoping that in the near future after the announcement you will fix it all. But the other day convinced that nothing has changed. Are you aware that you are paying your front-end developer in vain?

the app is just a prototype so no need to be perfect yet.
Pages:
Jump to: