Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BLOCKv [VEE] The foundation of the Virtual Goods Economy. 12 OCTOBER - page 13. (Read 40396 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 255
Just read that the token distribution is complete. Has anyone from the bounty participants received the tokens?
Still no info for bounty participants, not in telegram, not in Medium (
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
Just read that the token distribution is complete. Has anyone from the bounty participants received the tokens?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Let's see how this goes.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Thanks for updates

:
When token will dustribute?
I saw KYC discussion on telegram, even who joined bounty campaign must go trough KYC?

I read telegram now and some person asked if he must go through KYC if he didn't contribute in token sale and only took part in bounty campaign, and Lucas from BlockV said: No.
in fact, I don't like kyc. contrasting that are contrary to the system, it's a document. the investment of people and money transfers are recorded in a clear manner here. I don't know. it's not true. bounty campaign contributions may be reduced.

We were promised payments until November 23, so there's only a few days, be patient
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
I saw KYC discussion on telegram, even who joined bounty campaign must go trough KYC?

I read telegram now and some person asked if he must go through KYC if he didn't contribute in token sale and only took part in bounty campaign, and Lucas from BlockV said: No.
in fact, I don't like kyc. contrasting that are contrary to the system, it's a document. the investment of people and money transfers are recorded in a clear manner here. I don't know. it's not true. bounty campaign contributions may be reduced.

We were promised payments until November 23, so there's only a few days, be patient
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

For sure, I am quite certain that most of the bounty participants would also be prepared to go thorough the KYC process if necessary.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
KYC needed to be done we'll do it. i m truth Smiley bounty for the campaign is unnecessary. but like I said, for me is not a problem. I'll do authentication.

This has been dismissed by the team via emails and here as well, so no worries, bounty participants are safe from the KYC process.

edit: oops, wrong thread, this is true for another project (Icon), so if anyone has more info on a potential KYC for BLOCKv bounty participants, give us a heads up please.
if I had something like that. informational message came. at the beginning of the campaign were posted. this is speculation I think. Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
you're a little late. when prizes will be distributed. you can get on the market.

I guess at the end of the month will be distributed. in which it became clear that Stock will enter the market? Cool

saddly ,i missed join this great project which i am looking for ,i will buy VEE from market . hope not too late to buy .

It's not on the market yet, so if you want to buy a token in the first days after you go to the exchange, I think the price will not be too much for those who bought it by participating in ICO. Approximately, you can expect the stock exchange on November 20 after the distribution of the tokens!
Activity: 910
Hello guys!
After you made a tweet about bounty stakes: https://twitter.com/blockv_io/status/925881977802252290
There were not any news about token distributing. Please say - when are you going to send tokens to bounty hunters?
The distribution will take place prior to Nov. 24th, you can read about it here:
https://medium.com/@blockv_io/bounty-stakes-report-725b25eac625
Activity: 350
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Hello guys!
After you made a tweet about bounty stakes: https://twitter.com/blockv_io/status/925881977802252290
There were not any news about token distributing. Please say - when are you going to send tokens to bounty hunters?
Activity: 297
you're a little late. when prizes will be distributed. you can get on the market.

I guess at the end of the month will be distributed. in which it became clear that Stock will enter the market? Cool

saddly ,i missed join this great project which i am looking for ,i will buy VEE from market . hope not too late to buy .
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
what is the ico price of blockv ?
Dev says in telegrams, that mainsale price has been set at ~$0.021. Average figure, because at different times there were different bonuses
And what price was in ETH?
Activity: 826

Developers has stated that distribution of token will be held until 23 November. So the wait is not more than two weeks

Pages:
Jump to: