Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BLOCKv [VEE] The foundation of the Virtual Goods Economy. 12 OCTOBER - page 14. (Read 40396 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
No Bounties yet, but the team considers this possibility.

Meanwhile, a lot of exciting news has happened: BLOCKv has won first place at D10e ICO Pitch Competition in Kiev - ANS there are a lit of updates from the team at BLOCKv Medium: https://medium.com/@blockv_io

Please join and follow BLOCKv.
very good project, but I couldn't attend. 2. there will be a phase or something? or will direct you to the stock market. there are other Bounty rewards?  Huh

I think that you are late! Tables with generosity have already been calculated and all investors and partners will receive tokens in late November! If there is a desire to add a token to your portfolio, as usual you can just buy it on the exchange!
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
When planned launch of token exchanges? Capitalization is very large, but I don't see token on exchanges
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Please send detail info about team and whitepaper and where website this project?

Token Sale ended
25 OCTOBER
$21,599,100
OF
$40,000,000 (54%)

https://blockv.io/#team

https://blockv.io/documents/whitepaper.pdf

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
How much the capital has been collected ? I hope it is enough or more so this project will become successful . Goodluck to all participants , investor and also to the team BlockV more power to come with us! More new investor for sure will invest .
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Please send detail info about team and whitepaper and where website this project?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Looks interesting worth a check
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I'm so glad that I joined the campaign. I didn't join this campaign for a long time. the number of participants is less when the gain is good.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
there is new information that will be traded on which exchanges? we'll get a good reward participants for less. 0,021 dollars is a good price.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1070
what is the ico price of blockv ?
Dev says in telegrams, that mainsale price has been set at ~$0.021. Average figure, because at different times there were different bonuses

Thanks for information
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
No Bounties yet, but the team considers this possibility.

Meanwhile, a lot of exciting news has happened: BLOCKv has won first place at D10e ICO Pitch Competition in Kiev - ANS there are a lit of updates from the team at BLOCKv Medium: https://medium.com/@blockv_io

Please join and follow BLOCKv.
very good project, but I couldn't attend. 2. there will be a phase or something? or will direct you to the stock market. there are other Bounty rewards?  Huh
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
Who in the course tell me in the table for the bounty has all the data except for purses. Why such a situation?
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Thank you for solving my situation, now I found myself in the Master spreadsheet.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
Indeed, thanks to the team for flawlessly executed campaign, I only wish I would be more active on Telegram, stakes there were worth some serious tokens  Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

Thanks to the team, quickly and clearly worked, I personally have no claims to the tables! With impatience we will expect payments)) I wish success in further development!
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
Where the table's bounty Twitter? Link please.
The bounty stakes tracking document is available here, it's the latest day to submit your questions and reports related to stakes
Activity: 938
Merit: 111
Where the table's bounty Twitter? Link please.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
Dev says in telegrams, that mainsale price has been set at ~$0.021. Average figure, because at different times there were different bonuses
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
Devs! What about vatoms cards baunty? Any instructions to receive a tokens?
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1070
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
I saw bounty speadsheet everything is good but I can't see my wallet address to check if I specified it correctly or not?

Final tables will be submitted on November 3, I think there we will already see our addresses, while checking the availability of your accounts and rates for the company!
Pages:
Jump to: