Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BLOCKv [VEE] The foundation of the Virtual Goods Economy. 12 OCTOBER - page 2. (Read 40396 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 0
Wouldn’t surprise me if block vee is the best performing crypto of 2019
Activity: 308
Merit: 112
Going too be amazing 2019 for block vee
Vee. Has partnered with amazon web services
The. Bottom is here in vee straight up  from here
DigitalObjects.io   Just released easy way too. Make v atoms This will  Make making v atoms simple and I expect vAtoms too,become very popular with the  price of vee at 4/10th of a cent it’s the buying opertunity of the century  within 3years vee will trade. Above  one dollar more then 250x. Current price
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Block vee good place put your crypto portfolio in during these declining bitcoin time theres a lot of good devolpmemt going on with block vee and the price should be so much higher it's only this low because of the weak crypto market but the block vee. Tech is great the  v atom is amazing and when wide spread adoption of the vee happens the price will skyrocket regardless of the price of bitcoin

I really want to believe in it, but still many tokens are now exposed to Bitcoin and it is very difficult for them to overcome this barrier. The project team takes their project quite seriously, I am sure that they will succeed!
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
InCrowd Conference 2018

This week in London, InCrowd, the multi-award winning sports engagement agency, hosted their annual Conference, held at Lord’s Cricket Ground, the home of English Cricket. The impressive JP Morgan Media Centre hosted 70 of Europe’s top sports technologists and business leaders with presentations from leading thinkers in the field of fan engagement including Formula One, Sky TV and BLOCKv

https://medium.com/blockv/incrowd-conference-2018-14961ac47b96
Block vee good place put your crypto portfolio in during these declining bitcoin time theres a lot of good devolpmemt going on with block vee and the price should be so much higher it's only this low because of the weak crypto market but the block vee. Tech is great the  v atom is amazing and when wide spread adoption of the vee happens the price will skyrocket regardless of the price of bitcoin
Block vee is at the tipping point of public awareness good things will,happen as more and more people become aware of the block vee tech
Varius.io. Block vee partner they use v atoms
Activity: 602
Merit: 252

Really great update, I never doubted the team and they prove it with their work! Few people can boast of such results, and the most important thing is one of the few projects in my portfolio that did not depreciate after the global fall of the crypto market!
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
what if tomorrow for example McDonalds will decide to push nationwide compaign thru blockV
Pages:
Jump to: