Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BLOCKv [VEE] The foundation of the Virtual Goods Economy. 12 OCTOBER - page 4. (Read 40396 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 0
 Vee day is coming soon it’s one of the most under valued cryptos out there trading at one cent when fairvalue is in the 10 to 20 cent range maybe higher
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
Maybe there is time too accumulate vee at 1 cent but at any time price could go from 1 cent too 5 cents Too 10 cents in the blink of an eye just like eth did when you least expect it boom

I've been patiently accumulating small amounts weekly. No complaints here.

also hope that this accumulation  Cool Cool Cool, after such a huge drop, this bounce of 15% is a tear the ocean of needs;) everyone is waiting for some important news, we have a q3 team should soon write something
Activity: 60
Maybe there is time too accumulate vee at 1 cent but at any time price could go from 1 cent too 5 cents Too 10 cents in the blink of an eye just like eth did when you least expect it boom

I've been patiently accumulating small amounts weekly. No complaints here.
Vee has the potential go a lot higher then 10 cents the all time high in January was 30 cents and vee has only come down in price  because of crypto decline vee is in away better position with there technology then they were in Jan there no reason vee can’t return too it’s all time high of 30 cents and beyond people just need too catch on and they will
Activity: 308
Merit: 112
Eth in 2016. Came back too below the original Ico price then boomed too 1500 dollars vee is well capitalized from there Ico they won’t require any additional financing too become profitable I think we will look back in a year I realize what a steal vee was at below one cent wouldn’t shock me or vee reached 3dollars within 2 years the only thing wrong with vee is the low price and that will change when the market realizes what vee will be the gateway too the internet just like Netscape

I'm glad I just found it... lots of time to accumulate. Bear markets can be a blessing for research. Gives you some time to breathe and find good projects.
Hi guys, just heard about this and will be digging in tonight after the kids pass out. Very exciting. Blew me away when I saw the demo with the coke bottle. Awesome tech. Well done.

Dude, I just wrote that in telegram chat and you copy pasted it here... wtf?
Vee is incredible buy down here just like eth was in sept 2015 at 40 cents eth wasn't well known but they had great product vee is greet product too
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
The public will catch on too block vee tremendous potential soon enough it took time for people too catch on too what Netscape would mean too the internet but catch on they will

i say, let people take their time to understand and in the mean time we'll rack up VEE for this wonderful price . i always remember ETH story , lets give the dev's the time.
The public will catch on too block vee tremendous potential soon enough it took time for people too catch on too what Netscape would mean too the internet but catch on they will
Activity: 126
if only more people would understand blockv and what is being done..its one of few projects that have a potential to have economy on its own without bitcoin or eth.. its solves very unique problem in completely new market.
Very big volume last two days in block vee  coin is so absurdly low down here looks like it is ready too head up big volume many times precededs. Price rise and long term vee will almost certainly go up its amazing project
Eth in 2016. Came back too below the original Ico price then boomed too 1500 dollars vee is well capitalized from there Ico they won’t require any additional financing too become profitable I think we will look back in a year I realize what a steal vee was at below one cent wouldn’t shock me or vee reached 3dollars within 2 years the only thing wrong with vee is the low price and that will change when the market realizes what vee will be the gateway too the internet just like Netscape
Activity: 69
It is a high-tech projects, very challenging, I want to know whether you have enough technical talent to develop this, not only the concept, but also produce and test result, this will be a very big job
65 pct of vee coin supply is locked for 2 too 6!years that's tremendous incentive for team too deliver I believe they will
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
until and unless the @team delivers we are not going anywhere ..VEE has huge potentials and i hope they can deliver as promised
Doesn’t make sense that vee is. Half the ICO price of October 2017 back then there were no exchanges that vee was listed on and the white paper has been followed and vee has accomplished a lot since the. Ico Netscape back in the 90s was also over looked until people caught on same thing probably happen with vee
Activity: 98
I'm wondering how much the token will cost? Will your company present any bonuses? How long did you start your project?
 Kiss
65 pct of block vee tokens are locked up for 2 too 6 years that gives tremendous incentive too the block vee team too. Make this project successful it's still very early with the public perception of what the blockchain will offer just like the general public. Had no idea back in the Netscape days what the internet would be block vee is the gate way too the blockchain it just needs too get rolling some positive press will lead too large scale adoption
As long as block v is continuing too be devolped which it appears is the case then vee is an amazing buy down here
Pages:
Jump to: